What kind of sick degenerate sleeze bag wants 5 years talking to strangers about taking dick in their ass?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Florida did pass a bill outlawing the discussion of LGBTQ+ to with naturally curious children, because you are hateful paranoids that make up shit to cry about.

Admong, I don't know what kind of disgustingly perverted children make up your family tree but normal 5 year olds shouldn't be curious enough about men sticking their dicks inside shitholes that they feel the need to ask a fucking stranger to explain it to them. That's what parents are for you fucking silly deviant fucktard of the highest order.

Teachers have a single function and that function does not include discussing matters of sexuality which should not be on the table in the first place.

Perverted pedophiles gonna pedophile

Last edited:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
PITY REPLY,

no-one-cares-i-dont-care.gif

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Navy fag wants 5 year olds sexuality flirting with their adult teachers. What a pile of shot

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I especially enjoyed the part where the sissy noodle neck fairy said we need to "make up shit to cry about"

coming from a soy prog tard fag who's been weeping and wailing for days about this idea that you cannot say gay in Florida classrooms due to legislation that doesn't even contain the word gay or any related term is just ripe with irony

fucktards gonna fucktard

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It would be nice if he would actually get a fucking job instead of leeching off the government.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Children who are 5 through 9 are absolutely NOT "naturally curious" about sex, sexual orientation or gender.

They dont even THINK about this shit. Until an adult puts it in their heads.

God forbid children get to have a childhood. The left wants to throw their burdens and causes on them so they can "make a better future" via other peoples children. PLEASE ASS BOX ME! them to be politcal activists.

Because this shit isnt about the kids or meant for their benefit. They are happy and care free being children. This is for adults who want to control the future culture and bend it in their favor. The kids are expected to carry thier grievances and fix their problems.

They view children as props on the stage of the leftard show.