Transtesticle degenerate beats the shit out of a real woman in an MMA fight

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All of this bullshit boils down to the rejection of God's Laws. Its really that simple.People want to reject all forms of decency and morality and this is what we get as a result.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't support this and it has often gotten me in trouble with other "liberals". That is a male beating up on a female. It's sick shit.

Patriarchy for the win!
You did this!

Right. I did this, go away, hemorrhoid.
Bitch, you did! WTF do you think your lifelong support of liberalism was going to lead to? Now take your medicine!

They really do NOT get this. They vote for this shit, and when it's obviously bad they wont take responsibility for how they voted.

I swear they dont look at anything they vote for. The democrats went bad and corporate owned a long time ago.....and they will be "blue no matter who" until the country is destroyed and then they will blame all of us who didnt vote for it.

You can flat out tell them what will happen if they vote a certain way and why it will happen. You can describe their own platforms. They will legit call you stupid, start calling you a racist, and then go vote for inflation, war, high taxes and getting rid of womens sex based rights and then say "I didnt vote for this" or "I dont support that".

They vote based on stereotypes they have of other people. They are so driven to feel superior than the rest of the country who THEY believe and were told were red neck racists who hate science.. they will vote against ours no matter how bad the policies are.

They do not bother reading policies or bills....they are emotionally invested in being "better" than us. Which is why they get so pissed off, nasty and condescending anytime someone starts arguing for "other team". They WANT to believe we are all shit, and they are heros for the people. That's all that matters to them....how they think and feel about THEMSELVES. And the corporate elites know this and market to them accordingly.

They take all that political marketing as validation, too.

I really think it's a lost cause.....but the recall gives some hope.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
WHY did the REAL female get in the ring with a transgender in the first place?

I am not sympathetic on this case BECAUSE the real female in this story volunteered to get in the ring. This wasn't a singles game of tennis, this is a contact sport.

The male is a pathetic tool. I have nothing but contempt for him.

The first time? Tamikka Brent's didnt even KNOW she was getting in the ring with a biological man.

Yeah. You know because they "ARE REAL WOMEN!!!".

That's the ideology here. If a man SAYS he is a woman.....that's literally ALL he has to do. He is a woman....just like every woman....and if you dont accept it? You are a transphobe.

You can say this all day, Democrat/prog voters do not hear it. Do not listen. They do not care. They are way too up their own asses thinking it's just "politics" and isnt really impacting our lives.

You gotta wait for enough shit to go down before they'll hear anything at all. Until then you are just a "stooopid contard!!"

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Terfs need to take a class action out.

trans can take part in community sport but not allowed at the high end competition level.

come on girls globally, lets do this.