Trump is a confused old man

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

‘Like Talking to Your Drunk Uncle’: Trump’s Closed-Door Rant to House Republicans​

Donald Trump came to Capitol Hill to talk about his agenda for a second term. He instead spent an hour delving into House GOP drama, cracking jokes and saying weird things about Nancy Pelosi’s daughters.​

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

He's mental.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Have you seen the clips already coming out of the G7 conference?

Fucking hell.
People, starting with Joe's wife, should be in jail for letting this continue.
Hi G

It's interesting that you say that his wife should be in jail for letting it continue because my brother feels the same way. I'm not trying to start an argument but I'm curious as to why you two feel that way. Myself, I believe that maybe it's a situation where Biden wears the pants in the marriage or maybe his wife is doing the "stand by your man." thing. I'm not sure why she is to blame here is all.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hi G

It's interesting that you say that his wife should be in jail for letting it continue because my brother feels the same way. I'm not trying to start an argument but I'm curious as to why you two feel that way. Myself, I believe that maybe it's a situation where Biden wears the pants in the marriage or maybe his wife is doing the "stand by your man." thing. I'm not sure why she is to blame here is all.

At the end of the day, women are to blame for everything. Don't you know that?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes Sleepy Joe stood there being 81 years old, can you believe that shit?

An outrage.

There's enough substantive material to bash him with. This age thing is ludicrous considering the ranting raging old man that posts lunacy until 2, 3, 4 am in the morning.

He was old 4 years ago. So was Trump.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Hi G

Biden's brain is a sack of drunken squirrels.
Subjecting him to the rigors of public appearances and all the bullshit that comes with being "president", including whatever they juice him with before major speeches and whatnot, is only making him worse. That's elder abuse. Joe's no longer competent to act in his own best interests (or even to be held accountable for mishandling classified documents, remember?) so the people who are effectively forcing him to remain in office are fucking abusing him.

Not to mention they're depriving us of a "president" who at least knows what the fuck's going on. That's treasonous. Literally.

With all of the serious shit going on in the world and in this country right now they're propping up a drooling fucking zombie in the oval office who isn't qualified to tie his own shoes much less navigate geopolitical crises or domestic problems.

Criminal negligence.
Elder abuse.
Endangering national security.
And it isn't *just* fucking Jill... it's a godsdamned conspiracy involving every single motherfucker who *knows* how bad off Joe really is and hasn't done a fucking thing to stop it.

Either get his demented ass out of office *now* or stop pretending it matters who holds that job title.

It's one or the other.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Biden's brain is a sack of drunken squirrels.
Subjecting him to the rigors of public appearances and all the bullshit that comes with being "president", including whatever they juice him with before major speeches and whatnot, is only making him worse. That's elder abuse. Joe's no longer competent to act in his own best interests (or even to be held accountable for mishandling classified documents, remember?) so the people who are effectively forcing him to remain in office are fucking abusing him.

Not to mention they're depriving us of a "president" who at least knows what the fuck's going on. That's treasonous. Literally.

With all of the serious shit going on in the world and in this country right now they're propping up a drooling fucking zombie in the oval office who isn't qualified to tie his own shoes much less navigate geopolitical crises or domestic problems.

Criminal negligence.
Elder abuse.
Endangering national security.
And it isn't *just* fucking Jill... it's a godsdamned conspiracy involving every single motherfucker who *knows* how bad off Joe really is and hasn't done a fucking thing to stop it.

Either get his demented ass out of office *now* or stop pretending it matters who holds that job title.

It's one or the other.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!