Trump is such a child

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If he did win, he should want the count to be complete and legit before he starts whining like a damn 2 year old.

In truth, the counting of votes in American presidential elections routinely drags on for days, as absentee and mail-in ballots are tabulated. Twenty-three states allow for those ballots to be tallied after Election Day, as long as they are postmarked by the date of the election. State legislatures controlled by Republicans in states like Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin have refused to allow election officials there to tabulate mail ballots before Election Day.

Trump may not like it, but that is the way our elections are conducted, despite his months of campaigning to discredit voting by mail and his insistence that this year, the counting of votes not extend beyond Nov. 3.

“This is a fraud on the American public,” Trump said. “This is an embarrassment to our country. We were getting ready to win this election. Frankly, we did win this election.”

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They're not calling it now because of the extraordinary circumstances -- Trump's gross mishandling of the pandemic -- that necessitated a record number of mail-in ballots. Trump is the only president in the history of the US that I can imagine having a temper tantrum about this scenario and literally doing everything he could to prevent people from voting by mail, and then threatening to stop the entirely legal and necessary counting of the votes that did get mailed. What a shit show. And you people voted for this illiterate child-man. SMDH

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
J8RGaYt.jpg

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh!? Would you rather me go burn down a building? bahahaha....

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It'll be interesting to see, if he gets another term, what havoc he will wreak on the country between now and whenever he finally strokes out. And just how long you people will blame whatever fiasco he creates either on Obama, or on whoever is president in 2024.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sorry you're a failure :/ Do you ever think that it's just you and maybe STOP blaming Trump for it ? Em? Probably not.. Leftist always have to have someone to blame.. HUH? :)

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry you're a failure :/ Do you ever think that it's just you and maybe STOP blaming Trump for it ? Em? Probably not.. Leftist always have to have someone to blame.. HUH? :)

Haha. Typical rightie hypocrisy. Whine and whine and whine about the left being the cause of everything you hate about yourself, and then melt like a snowflake when someone from the left complains about something.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So in fact, you are the whiner.... k.. Just wanted to make sure we got that straight ;)

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
It'll be interesting to see, if he gets another term, what havoc he will wreak on the country between now and whenever he finally strokes out.
My prediction is that he will be assassinated within 4 years if he wins the current elections.

People are not going to accept him to wreck the country even more. One idiot will stand up, take his weapon and shoot him before the 4 years are over. And that person will be consdered a hero by half of the country.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It'll be interesting to see, if he gets another term, what havoc he will wreak on the country between now and whenever he finally strokes out.
My prediction is that he will be assassinated within 4 years if he wins the current elections.

People are not going to accept him to wreck the country even more. One idiot will stand up, take his weapon and shoot him before the 4 years are over. And that person will be consdered a hero by half of the country.

Hahahaha, fuck off you fake ass fucker! Condemn Kyle, but encourage death on our president? You are one fake ass fucker!

Q

Banned

Hahahaha, fuck off you fake ass fucker! Condemn Kyle, but encourage death on our president? You are one fake ass fucker!
I do not encourage it, but I predict it will happen.

A country full of guns wrecked by an idiot asshole? It's likely to happen....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Got ya.....

Trump killer = Hero
Patriot defending himself = terrorist

Q

Banned

Got ya.....

Trump killer = Hero
Nope, you do not get it.

Killer = criminal.

Trump being assassinated is very likely. I do not approve of it, I predict it.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Got ya.....

Trump killer = Hero
Nope, you do not get it.

Killer = criminal.

And yet you called him a hero for doing so. Dont back track hypocrite!

Where is that damn Retard Alert when we need it....... STINKY!!! WTF!!!!!

Q

Banned

Got ya.....

Trump killer = Hero
Nope, you do not get it.

Killer = criminal.

No I did not call him a hero. I would call that person a criminal and I would want him to be locked up.

Please read what I am saying. You called a killer a hero, I never did that. I will not do that, because a killer IS NO HERO

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Got ya.....

Trump killer = Hero
Nope, you do not get it.

Killer = criminal.

You need to learn to read. He said half the country will call him a hero (more than half, actually). He did not say he himself would call Trump a hero.

Q

Banned

Got ya.....

Trump killer = Hero
Nope, you do not get it.

Killer = criminal.

You need to learn to read. He said half the country will call him a hero (more than half, actually). He did not say he himself would call Trump a hero.
Thanks for explaining, I already gave up :rightON:
I wouldn't have called the hypothetical dude an idiot if I considered him a hero.

I actally added that part about half of the country, because that says also a lot about america.
No matter what will be the outcome of the current elections, half of the country is pissed off....:(