Trump: Total Loser Businessman - Most Corrupt President EVER !

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The
is one of the biggest bombshells to hit an unprecedented 2020 election campaign already been hit by a litany of scandals,
and a pandemic in which 7m Americans have been infected and
, during a bungled federal response.
The president’s taxes have long been the great white whale of political reporters in America as well as prosecutors keen to find evidence of wrongdoing. Democrats too were eager to seize on them as a potentially game-changing stick with which to beat the Trump campaign.

The Times, with its shock report published on Sunday evening, appears to have won the race. Its publication of details from the documents could send shock waves through the campaign as the key first debate between Trump and challenger Joe Biden looms, in Ohio on Tuesday night.

Here are some of its key findings:

Trump pays little tax
The Times reported that Trump paid no federal income taxes in 11 of 18 years the newspaper looked at. In 2017, after he became president, his tax bill was only $750. This is despite Trump often railing against taxes in America and ushering through a series of tax cuts that critics say mostly helps the rich and big business.

The Times said of Trump’s immediate predecessors: “Barack Obama and George W Bush each regularly paid more than $100,000 a year.”

A long audit – with potentially hefty costs
Trump is involved in a decade-long audit with the Internal Revenue Service over a $72.9m tax refund he claimed, and received, after declaring huge losses. A ruling against him could cost him more than $100m, the Times reported.

It added: “In 2011, the IRS began an audit reviewing the legitimacy of the refund. Almost a decade later, the case remains unresolved, for unknown reasons, and could ultimately end up in federal court, where it could become a matter of public record.”

Ivanka helps reduce Trump’s tax burden
The president’s oldest daughter, while working as an employee of the Trump Organization, appears to have received “consulting fees” that helped reduce the family’s tax bill, the Times said. Such a revelation might further tarnish the reputation of Ivanka, a senior White House adviser married to another, Jared Kushner, who often tries to distance herself from some of the biggest scandals of her father’s administration. She is widely believed to harbor political ambitions of her own after Trump leaves office.

The Times reported: “Trump’s private records show that his company once paid $747,622 in fees to an unnamed consultant for hotel projects in Hawaii and Vancouver, British Columbia. Ivanka Trump’s public disclosure forms – which she filed when joining the White House staff in 2017 – show that she had received an identical amount through a consulting company she co-owned.”

etc

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Good that someone investigated it, but it does not come as a surprise.
Everyone with a sensible mind already knew that he was using all the tricks (even into the illegal) to prevent paying taxes....

Talking about criminals.... This is very bad. The guy is just a criminal. He is the president but refuses to contribute to the country? He should be locked up AND forced to pay his legal contribution to society.

Presidents in america have been SHOT to DEATH for less....

Ivanka an all others involved should also be prosecuted. This will be a good example for america!

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Oops - and Deutsche Bank turned over the business records.

Criminal Trump and his whoooole crime syndicate family are going to jail for a looong time.

Q

Banned
Oops - and Deutsche Bank turned over the business records.

Criminal Trump and his whoooole crime syndicate family are going to jail for a looong time.
I hope so! It was even in the news in the Netherlands.

He has not paid taxes for 20 years. The guy is just a criminal. He should be locked up.
He deducted private expenses off his business taxes...
What a lying bastard he is! Finally the truth why nobody could see his taxes is out in the open...

He is -according to the dutch article- even abusing his being president to generate extra income for himself. And his family of course.

WTF?!?!

Q

Banned
This is the dutch artice:

Google Translate is your friend :-)

Awesome you’re catching on to this fucking crook
I hope the american justice system will take care of this. I just cannot imagine how someone can go on for 20 years without paying....

In the Netherlands I have to pay taxes each year. If I don't, the government will prosecute me. Immediately.

I tend to think that I am lucky to be able to pay that much taxes. Some time ago I read an article that claimed that the countires where the taxes where highest, had the most happy people.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dunno? I may need another cup with all the crying in here :D lol
KDQH6Z5.jpg