Trump wants Iran to drop bombs on The Cuntess' house! LOL!

Hey Fruit - what's going on with your Sheilas down under there?

This one is a Geography teacher.
"Now show me where Weener and Muffie are located".
"...and Boobieville and tooshyland".

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

A former geography teacher at Newington College, one of Sydney's top private institutions, has been charged with nine sex crimes associated with grooming and abusing a student below the age of 16.

Deandra Kontou, 32, has been charged with aggravated sexual assault, four counts of sexual assault, and using an electronic device to groom her alleged victim. These allegations have not yet been tested in court.


I don't follow local news except bushfire updates but that teacher groomer shit happens everywhere these days.... particularly with female teachers. I'm not surprised.
 
I don't follow local news except bushfire updates but that teacher groomer shit happens everywhere these days.... particularly with female teachers. I'm not surprised.
...and what's with the dark hair? I thought Sheilas were blond and bouncy and o-so-willing to throw a shrimp on the bahbie for you. Oh...oh....
Is that code?.....Shrimp on the bahbie?
 
...and what's with the dark hair? I thought Sheilas were blond and bouncy and o-so-willing to throw a shrimp on the bahbie for you. Oh...oh....
Is that code?.....Shrimp on the bahbie?


Most blondes here are fake blondes. The majority of our original population weren't Nordic or Germanic in ancestry. Unless they're a beach junkie, most girls here naturally have mousey brown or dark hair.

We have prawns here....not shrimp. They're pretty much the same thing though. Although we have South Pacific varieties unless you buy those overpriced bags of imported shit. We never call prawns "shrimp", unless we're taking the piss about America.

See, Paul Hogan did those shrimp on the barbie tourism ads in the 80's, but the word "prawn" wasn't widely known within America unless you spoke with a Marine Biologist. So they changed it in the ad to shrimp. Aussies were like "wtf is a shrimp?', unless they had a relative in a US witness relocation program.

Which was funny..... because nobody here up until that point had ever considered barbecuing a prawn/shrimp on a LPG fired steel plate on their back porch or yard before.... you see, LPG fired steel plates are still the go to here... we call them "barbecues", but they're just flat fry pans outside which attract flies (aka Blowflies....aka Blowies).


.....you were lucky if somebody barbecued a fish. No, it was all about the lamb chops, beef steaks, and sausages of dubious origins.

Australia is a weird and contradictory place... often it's retarded.... yet beautiful. Generally Australians outside of the capital cities aren't afraid of brown, tiger, red bellied black snakes.. or taipans.... or 12 foot carpet snakes.... or 7 foot long lace monitors.... or whitetail, redback, funnel web spiders, sea snakes, blue ring octopus, stinging trees.... but they're scared of North American bears, moose, and illegal Latinos.

Inversely, North Americans shit their pants at the thought of visiting our natural regions here..

Now you know something valid about Australia. Go brag about it to your friends.
 
Thanks for the info DD. Id rather go to Bolivia


I found that Bolivian strippers were the number one danger to any red blooded Caucasian man in S.A....

The syndicates took the 1 percent of Bolivian mixed blooded women... the really really stunning ones... not the indigenous short/fat/ugly typical Bolivian female and toured the nations using them in seedy bars for roll operations.

They find their way directly onto your Caucasian lap after they do their strip tease with direct eye contact the entire time, as the old brown skinned drunks around the joint notice it and get aggro.... then she insists in your ear over many minutes that you should come back to her place with her.....and it's hard to not give in.... Bolivian strippers are fucking hawt.... but if her gang outside don't roll and/or stab you, they'll let the old local men do it...because the old men are on limited resources, the cover charge in a dodgy bar is a monthly or quarterly treat, they hate foreigners, and she never looked at them once as they were putting money in their G-Strings....
 
Most blondes here are fake blondes. The majority of our original population weren't Nordic or Germanic in ancestry. Unless they're a beach junkie, most girls here naturally have mousey brown or dark hair.

We have prawns here....not shrimp. They're pretty much the same thing though. Although we have South Pacific varieties unless you buy those overpriced bags of imported shit. We never call prawns "shrimp", unless we're taking the piss about America.

See, Paul Hogan did those shrimp on the barbie tourism ads in the 80's, but the word "prawn" wasn't widely known within America unless you spoke with a Marine Biologist. So they changed it in the ad to shrimp. Aussies were like "wtf is a shrimp?', unless they had a relative in a US witness relocation program.

Which was funny..... because nobody here up until that point had ever considered barbecuing a prawn/shrimp on a LPG fired steel plate on their back porch or yard before.... you see, LPG fired steel plates are still the go to here... we call them "barbecues", but they're just flat fry pans outside which attract flies (aka Blowflies....aka Blowies).


.....you were lucky if somebody barbecued a fish. No, it was all about the lamb chops, beef steaks, and sausages of dubious origins.

Australia is a weird and contradictory place... often it's retarded.... yet beautiful. Generally Australians outside of the capital cities aren't afraid of brown, tiger, red bellied black snakes.. or taipans.... or 12 foot carpet snakes.... or 7 foot long lace monitors.... or whitetail, redback, funnel web spiders, sea snakes, blue ring octopus, stinging trees.... but they're scared of North American bears, moose, and illegal Latinos.

Inversely, North Americans shit their pants at the thought of visiting our natural regions here..

Now you know something valid about Australia. Go brag about it to your friends.
Well, actually I knew all that and plenty more, but since you bring up snakes.
. Today as I climbed the high bank out of the 1st river spot I fished today and started to walk the narrow one lane, a car approach and as I moved to the side the woman driving stopped and asked if I knew anything about snakes.
So I spake to her of Brown, Tiger, Red Bellied Black Snakes, Taipans and Sea Snakes, then she said she had seen a snake in the road just at the side of the bridge which I needed to cross, and had tried to move it aside so it didn't get squishdididididid. She wasn't sure if it might be a copperhead, and noted that she had taken care not to get bit if it was.
. I thanked her for that information and after finishing pleasantries continued on my way.
Sure enough as I came closer to the bridge I could see the long rippling figure of a large dark snake which as I drew near began to haltingly move toward the side of the road on the mountain side. I was able to catch up to it and saw that it was likely a common northern water snake. I continued to make it's way into the low vegetation along the roadside then vanish into the rocky brush.

watersnake-georgia-wildlife.jpg
 
the woman driving stopped and asked if I knew anything about snakes.
So I spake to her of Brown, Tiger, Red Bellied Black Snakes, Taipans and Sea Snakes

So this woman asked you a "Yes/No" question and you went off on a long one-sided conversation about all kinds of random information about all types of snakes.....

It does not take long for you to bore people to tears!!

Hahahahaha!!!!!