#TrumpIsARapist #TrumpIsATraitorAndACriminal

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
What a load of rubbish.

Ask a real leftist, any real leftist (assuming you actually know any), if either republicans or democrats have done any "leftist" shit in the past several decades. Both halves of the duopoly are right-wing corporate captured warmongering douchenozzles.

The identity politics bullshit is only how they keep us fighting with each other instead of teaming up to burn down their fucking houses.

It is known.
It admitted escaping after Trump won....ill see if I can find where it said so

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Ha Ha Ha
@Lily

@Admin.

@LotusBud

@Seamajor

Finger wagging emoji.......LOL
How pathetic

No evidence.......your response is finger wagging...... so you admit there is no evidence?

Very well then.
Stop bragging about getting caught like a deer in the headlights, I think you're possibly trying too hard to fit in. Just relax and stop being dumb.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Stop bragging about getting caught like a deer in the headlights, I think you're possibly trying too hard to fit in. Just relax and stop being dumb.
Are you ok.....why would someone brag about getting caught like a deer in the headlights? Im beginning to think English is not your native language......or isvit you suffer from a mental illness?

Trying hard to fit in? With you?

No.....I'm here to help folk like you.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Prove she lied.
Ok. I'll play

Prove she told the truth....thats how the criminal justice system works.....but this was not a criminal case was it? No........that BS level of heresay would not have been enough to convict even Trump......who goes into court needing to prove his innocence rather than be proven guilty

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
She shared her story with some people she knew.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
What difference does it make now?

Right?.........cept no one will be able to know the truth decades after some hair brained wonen told some people that somethinf may have happened or not

Like Tara Reade right?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Rape allegations against a sitting President......yet no trial......why is that?

What is more believable. A chance encounter with a mogul........or a known child sniffer that had a young woman who worked day after day with someone that alledgedly showered with his daughter?

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
main-qimg-2b28e2f8054f178c9dfd220409f03b48
Illegal aliens, on the other hand...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course......almost 400, 000 illegal immigrants crossed over in December 2023 alone.

Lotus Bud fled the US to escape the coming nightmare of failed Leftist policy......but will flap her lips like it is somehow enlghted and qualified to speak regarding such matter

Fail!
You really are clueless. Congrats on mastering the Art of Denial!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The DSA and other so-called "progressive" organizations/individuals exist to protect the status quo, not to challenge it. Their role is to prevent people seeking remedies outside the duopoly.

Whenever AOC and the rest of that cabal of performative do-nothings have had actual leverage to force the democrats into making concessions on "leftist" policies instead they tuck tail and roll over. Every time. The only instances in which they've coordinated their voting bloc have been to make sure the establishment policy prevailed with a few inconsequential performative "No" votes to keep up the appearance of opposition.

The congressional "progressive" caucus is a fucking joke.
It's an empty label that means exactly fuckall.
They even let wholly corrupt establishment stooges like Ro Khanna, Maxine Waters, Jamaal Bowman, and Hakeem Mutherfucking Jeffries wear that badge.

Don't pay any attention to what any politician says, especially about themselves or their "enemies".

Simply look at what they do.

There are no real leftists in 'Murican governance.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’d like to know how Fatso uses campaign funding to defend his numerous felony indictments? I believe he is committing another felony doing so.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ok. I'll play

Prove she told the truth....thats how the criminal justice system works.....but this was not a criminal case was it? No........that BS level of heresay would not have been enough to convict even Trump......who goes into court needing to prove his innocence rather than be proven guilty

It's not heresay, you big dummy.