#TrumpIsARapist #TrumpIsATraitorAndACriminal

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
CNN was interviewing Trump supporters outside the venue for his South Carolina rally yesterday, one lady said she was sexually assaulted in her youth, but she didn’t wait no 30 years to tell anyone about it, and that’s why she votes for Trump!

:daFuq4: :daFuq4:

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
This is just another witch hunt

Are you seriously comparing Trump to a marginalized, bullied, assaulted, and tortured woman?

Historically, witch hunts were conducted by uneducated, illiterate, superstitious peasants and stooges shilling for power-hungry theocrats.

And that, right there, is MAGA World in a nutshell.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
It's not heresay, you big dummy.
Ok …..spelling, are you unable to understand a mere spelling error.

So there is video or physical evidence then?

From your reference

“She said she believed the attack occurred on a Thursday evening in the spring of 1996, but that she wasn’t certain of the timing. And she said she told two friends right away but never told anyone else until 2019, when the “Me Too” movement inspired her to publicize her account.”

I was hit by a car as a child….it was April 9, 1981……..I would think if I was raped……I’d remember the exact day. And just look at the attention that loon Ford received……..just pick a target as hated as Trump…..it’s a slam dunk

”Since there are no third-party eyewitnesses and no physical evidence, Carroll’s case hinges on whether the jury finds her credible”

If the 11 witnesses were not there, or did not have evidence ……..if their knowledge is only due to what Carrol told them……..it’s hearsay you dolt.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Ok …..spelling, are you unable to understand a mere spelling error.

So there is video or physical evidence then?

From your reference

“She said she believed the attack occurred on a Thursday evening in the spring of 1996, but that she wasn’t certain of the timing. And she said she told two friends right away but never told anyone else until 2019, when the “Me Too” movement inspired her to publicize her account.”

I was hit by a car as a child….it was April 9, 1981……..I would think if I was raped……I’d remember the exact day. And just look at the attention that loon Ford received……..just pick a target as hated as Trump…..it’s a slam dunk

”Since there are no third-party eyewitnesses and no physical evidence, Carroll’s case hinges on whether the jury finds her credible”

If the 11 witnesses were not there, or did not have evidence ……..if their knowledge is only due to what Carrol told them……..it’s hearsay you dolt.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Hey numb nuts this was not a criminal trial, capisce?

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you seriously comparing Trump to a marginalized, bullied, assaulted, and tortured woman?

Historically, witch hunts were conducted by uneducated, illiterate, superstitious peasants and stooges shilling for power-hungry theocrats.

Yes its all fake and the democrats got her to do this. If shes so hurt why didnt she come forward yeers ago?? WITCH HUNT!!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes its all fake and the democrats got her to do this. If shes so hurt why didnt she come forward yeers ago?? WITCH HUNT!!

I’m guessing you haven’t met that many women who were sexually assaulted by influential and powerful public figures, have you?

Just a guess, here.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard

Project much?……..All you have to say is MAGA, and folks like you start foaming at the mouth…….tell us…….what are you so afraid of?……..How did you suffer from 1/17 to 1/21?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Project much?……..All you have to say is MAGA, and folks like you start foaming at the mouth…….tell us…….what are you so afraid of?……..How did you suffer from 1/17 to 1/21?
Tell us why you love Trump so truly madly deeply? Is it his very big brain?

f2fc0202b7e1156be0870916633ebd4c36bbfc0c.jpeg

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Speaking of projection… get Trump to say “MAGA,” then look at any photo taken on the steps of the Capitol on January 6th, 2021, for a perfect example of someone foaming at the mouth.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Trump's comments denigrating E. Jean Carroll are a matter of public record, Dimbulb.
Right Dum-Dum……
Where was she or the witnesses during the 2016 election?
His comments were as anyone else wrongfully accused.

Funny 20 years later she writes about it in a book…..and he is not allowed to respond?

Apparently not……because you know…..it’s Trump

Yet all the witnesses…….all the names…….all the records of a serial rapist like Bill Clinton association with a known sex trafficker and not a single trial, except his accomplice?…….because you know…….Trump

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Right Dum-Dum……
Where was she or the witnesses during the 2016 election?
His comments were as anyone else wrongfully accused.

Funny 20 years later she writes about it in a book…..and he is not allowed to respond?

Apparently not……because you know…..it’s Trump

Yet all the witnesses…….all the names…….all the records of a serial rapist like Bill Clinton association with a known sex trafficker and not a single trial, except his accomplice?…….because you know…….Trump
You’re not a bowler, are you?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Speaking of projection… get Trump to say “MAGA,” then look at any photo taken on the steps of the Capitol on January 6th, 2021, for a perfect example of someone foaming at the mouth.
Those were some of those you know “peaceful protestors”

Too bad some got caught up in the Fed’s set up…….I knew many that did not go because they knew of the setup……see Roy Epps.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
What about that does he not understand?
I understand perfectly……..he was not convicted of rape in a criminal court. The burden of proof is much much less in the manner he was tried……..and in reality……..he was convicted by hearsay…….not a shred of real evidence…….only stories pieced together.

Do You understand that?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I was hit by a car as a child….it was April 9, 1981……..I would think if I was raped……I’d remember the exact day.

Not picking a side but just to be fair:

Three days after I got my learner's driving permit I was behind the wheel of a car that blew a front tire, sending me and my passenger off a highway and hitting a tree in mid-air. Knocked me out cold for I don't know how long.

What was the exact date? /shrug

The event didn't define me, then or now.
There was no reason to 'commemorate' the date.

It was a terrible thing not of my choosing that happened to me once and that's all. Not being able to recall the precise day of the month doesn't mean it never happened; it only means I didn't let it alter the course of my life or change me fundamentally.

Now it's like every other memory I have of amazing things and terrible things... stuff that happened a long time ago that left an impression but not an indelible mark.

Very few people have flawless photographic memories but that doesn't invalidate their experiences.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I understand perfectly……..he was not convicted of rape in a criminal court. The burden of proof is much much less in the manner he was tried……..and in reality……..he was convicted by hearsay…….not a shred of real evidence…….only stories pieced together.

Do You understand that?
You seem to think you’re making some earth shattering point here, let me assure you, you are not.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Because facts get thrown out the
You’re entitled (with a

edit: Wow. What a post! My phone went ballistic then shut itself off. I was going to reply:

Because facts get thrown out the window.

You're entitled to your opinion but not to your own set of "alternate" facts (with a tip of the hat to KA Conway). You can't just start inventing implausible factoids just because.the actual facts don't jibe with your worldview.

Last edited:

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Not picking a side but just to be fair:

Three days after I got my learner's driving permit I was behind the wheel of a car that blew a front tire, sending me and my passenger off a highway and hitting a tree in mid-air. Knocked me out cold for I don't know how long.

What was the exact date? /shrug

The event didn't define me, then or now.
There was no reason to 'commemorate' the date.

It was a terrible thing not of my choosing that happened to me once and that's all. Not being able to recall the precise day of the month doesn't mean it never happened; it only means I didn't let it alter the course of my life or change me fundamentally.

Now it's like every other memory I have of amazing things and terrible things... stuff that happened a long time ago that left an impression but not an indelible mark.

Very few people have flawless photographic memories but that doesn't invalidate their experiences.
You raise a very, very valid point.

The psychologist that testified said it did define her.
It did leave an indelible mark.

“She said Carroll suffers from several psychological conditions attributable to the alleged rape, including “a diminishment in her ability to feel positive about herself” and “avoidant behaviors which have led to her inability to maintain a romantic life.”

WHY IT MATTERS​

She reinforced the idea that Carroll experienced a traumatic psychological event. Carroll testified that she hasn’t been able to have sex or participate in a romantic relationship since the alleged rape, and Lebowitz’s testimony appeared to support that notion. It’s possible her testimony could boost any damages the jury chooses to award Carroll.”

Yet cannot remember the day.
I call Bullshit.