#TrumpIsARapist #TrumpIsATraitorAndACriminal

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd have to see one first in order to know whether or not that's even an issue.
I don't understand. You need a therapist to tell you whether rape is an issue or not?
I think he means he has to see how pretty a woman is before he decides to rape her. A rapist with discriminating tastes as it were.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Tell me, then, O Expert Rapist, what's it based on? Because I still don't see a billionaire married to a literal model saying, "Hey, gosh, here's this ugly, mousy little bag of antlers, I wanna get me some of that!"

Not credible. And the only reason a jury decided otherwise was, "This guy represented Americans beyond those who live on Wall Street and K Street, and for that he has to be punished!"
Horse shit. The fat prick was just ordered to pay her another 83 million on top of the 5. If he want to appeal it, he will have to post a 90 million bond. Your hero? What a fuck up.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Horse shit. The fat prick was just ordered to pay her another 83 million on top of the 5. If he want to appeal it, he will have to post a 20 million bond. Your hero? What a fuck up.
he's about ready to get hit with at least one much bigger fine than that one.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Horse shit. The fat prick was just ordered to pay her another 83 million on top of the 5. If he want to appeal it, he will have to post a 20 million bond. Your hero? What a fuck up.

He mistook that "ugly, mousy, little bag of antlers" (wtf?) for his wife at the time. Hmmm...

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
First: You're assuming I have any affinity for Trump, the man, rather than Trump, the "huge middle finger to the anti-American administrative state." I don't.

Second: You're assuming that the jury did anything other than persecute the messenger for bearing a message that Administrative state didn't want to hear.

Third: Defending yourself against a false allegation is not defamation against the false accuser. This will go to appeal and be struck down.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not sure if Trump can afford to pay that much out. That's a big hit to a billionaire.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
First: You're assuming I have any affinity for Trump, the man, rather than Trump, the "huge middle finger to the anti-American administrative state." I don't.

Second: You're assuming that the jury did anything other than persecute the messenger for bearing a message that Administrative state didn't want to hear.

Third: Defending yourself against a false allegation is not defamation against the false accuser. This will go to appeal and be struck down.
Are you insane? It's OK if you are, I am just seeking to understand.