#TrumpIsARapist #TrumpIsATraitorAndACriminal

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
First: You're assuming I have any affinity for Trump, the man, rather than Trump, the "huge middle finger to the anti-American administrative state." I don't.

Second: You're assuming that the jury did anything other than persecute the messenger for bearing a message that Administrative state didn't want to hear.

Third: Defending yourself against a false allegation is not defamation against the false accuser. This will go to appeal and be struck down.
You defend this ass everywhere. What false accuser? Fatso lost twice. Like being impeached twice. Constantly doesn’t lie

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Who gives a flying fuck about your wife?
Oh, I thought you were referring to my wife; never mind, you were referring to Trump's 'wife at the time', Marla Maples. Who was a couple leagues above mousy commie skagbait E. Jean "Hiding Her Gender so nobody knows she's actually a catastrophically ghastly woman" Carrol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Horse shit. The fat prick was just ordered to pay her another 83 million on top of the 5. If he want to appeal it, he will have to post a 90 million bond. Your hero? What a fuck up.
Note that I posted 20 million. It’s actually 90 million.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, I thought you were referring to my wife; never mind, you were referring to Trump's 'wife at the time', Marla Maples. Who was a couple leagues above mousy commie skagbait E. Jean "Hiding Her Gender so nobody knows she's actually a catastrophically ghastly woman" Carrol.
Oh is that why Dotard Donnie picked "mousy commie skagbait" out as being his ex wife?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is she attractive enough for the typical rapist?

HE is the one that confused them. It doesn't matter what you think. It's HIM that was confused.

What you think, or I think, is irrelevant.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
As for Eek Jean Carrol, the same sentiment goes:

45e4687261befd0c2deeb05349ad09c6.jpg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
During a Deposition that because part of a legal case against him, Trump identifies that "mousy commie skagbait" as his wife Marla.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
During a Deposition that because part of a legal case against him, Trump identifies that "mousy commie skagbait" as his wife Marla.

In a photo we're not shown, and the contents of which we're told of by the interviewer. In fact, since we don't see the photo in that clip ourselves, we don't know who is or isn't in it. Good thing for the general public that you don't practice law.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
In a photo we're not shown, and the contents of which we're told of being the interviewer. Good thing for the general public that you don't practice law.
Stop being a moran.

Here is the pick you simple minded chucklefuck

c5001fc7be9723a1b04334c671f31bcc191d8fc5.jpeg

The Gal to the left, is who trump identified as Marla. But is actually "mousy commie skagbait"

You are obviously oblivious to the fact that all life forms change as they age over the years, humans start looking "Older"

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It'll be appealed, since maintaining innocence until proved guilty is protected by the Sixth Amendment and cannot, therefore, constitute defamation.

When Fatso posts a 90 million dollar bond. Your lagging. Then he can lose that too. What a business mind