#TrumpIsARapist #TrumpIsATraitorAndACriminal

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
You raise a very, very valid point.

The psychologist that testified said it did define her.
It did leave an indelible mark.

“She said Carroll suffers from several psychological conditions attributable to the alleged rape, including “a diminishment in her ability to feel positive about herself” and “avoidant behaviors which have led to her inability to maintain a romantic life.”

WHY IT MATTERS​

She reinforced the idea that Carroll experienced a traumatic psychological event. Carroll testified that she hasn’t been able to have sex or participate in a romantic relationship since the alleged rape, and Lebowitz’s testimony appeared to support that notion. It’s possible her testimony could boost any damages the jury chooses to award Carroll.”

Yet cannot remember the day.
I call Bullshit.
What day (or days) did you get an atomic wedgie in Gym class?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not picking a side but just to be fair:

Three days after I got my learner's driving permit I was behind the wheel of a car that blew a front tire, sending me and my passenger off a highway and hitting a tree in mid-air. Knocked me out cold for I don't know how long.

What was the exact date? /shrug

The event didn't define me, then or now.
There was no reason to 'commemorate' the date.

It was a terrible thing not of my choosing that happened to me once and that's all. Not being able to recall the precise day of the month doesn't mean it never happened; it only means I didn't let it alter the course of my life or change me fundamentally.

Now it's like every other memory I have of amazing things and terrible things... stuff that happened a long time ago that left an impression but not an indelible mark.

Very few people have flawless photographic memories but that doesn't invalidate their experiences.
I even have many things that left both an impression and an indelible mark and I couldn't possibly tell you the date. I don't remember dates, and sometimes I also don't remember locations, but I remember what happened very clearly. The event itself was what engaged my neural pathways.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I even have many things that left both an impression and an indelible mark and I couldn't possibly tell you the date. I don't remember dates, and sometimes I also don't remember locations, but I remember what happened very clearly. The event itself was what engaged my neural pathways.

Some of my earliest memories are of Japan.
I can say without doubt that I was on a ferry and wearing a small action figure (Infra-man?) on a lanyard around my neck but where the ferry had picked us up and where it was taking us I haven't got a clue, never mind the date or even the time of year.

I can recall the day some friends and I visited a classmate; I was sitting on a couch and the classmate's little sister, standing in front of the couch, decided it would be funny to stomp on my balls. The pain was real. So was the nausea and the ache afterward, and the urge to throw her sister out a window (no I didn't/wouldn't hurt a kid). The exact year? Month? Day of the week? Not a clue. But my yarbles are still trembling a bit at just the memory of that incident.

Ugh. I think I need a lie-down for a while now.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Some of my earliest memories are of Japan.
I can say without doubt that I was on a ferry and wearing a small action figure (Infra-man?) on a lanyard around my neck but where the ferry had picked us up and where it was taking us I haven't got a clue, never mind the date or even the time of year.

I can recall the day some friends and I visited a classmate; I was sitting on a couch and the classmate's little sister, standing in front of the couch, decided it would be funny to stomp on my balls. The pain was real. So was the nausea and the ache afterward, and the urge to throw her sister out a window (no I didn't/wouldn't hurt a kid). The exact year? Month? Day of the week? Not a clue. But my yarbles are still trembling a bit at just the memory of that incident.

Ugh. I think I need a lie-down for a while now.
Yikes. That would be something to remember.

I vividly remember the day the star of some stupid TV series assaulted me, an extra, on set in front of a bunch of people who did and said nothing. I cannot tell you the month, the year, where the sound stage was -- Hollywood, Culver City, Studio City, West LA??? -- or who those people were who did nothing, even though I looked right at them. I couldn't tell you what he was wearing, either. Or exactly what I was doing before or after the assault. And I can also say that I never told anyone in any kind of authority. It would have been to my detriment, so...

Yeah, soome women lie about these things. But way more women are either telling the truth or staying silent about what was done to them.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yikes. That would be something to remember.

I vividly remember the day the star of some stupid TV series assaulted me, an extra, on set in front of a bunch of people who did and said nothing. I cannot tell you the month, the year, where the sound stage was -- Hollywood, Culver City, Studio City, West LA??? -- or who those people were who did nothing, even though I looked right at them. I couldn't tell you what he was wearing, either. Or exactly what I was doing before or after the assault. And I can also say that I never told anyone in any kind of authority. It would have been to my detriment, so...

Yeah, soome women lie about these things. But way more women are either telling the truth or staying silent about what was done to them.
Women are often intimidated by circumstances into not speaking out. It happened to you with witnesses and nothing was done.

At the time she says she was assaulted Trump was already who he is today. He uses his money to intimidate the people that he harms. Anyone that is honest about Trump knows that he is a bad person. And based on what he has said on recordings, what he's done stepping into dressing rooms with teen beauty pageant participants, and the many accusations against him, I'm confident justice was served.

He only went to this trial simply to "defeat" this woman that he sees as weak and helpless.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You'd have to matter before I can care.
Meltdown confirmed

6Iq.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is it even Korean though? Seems like DKG doesn't run that place.

I thought he bought it from Fashionista? He certainly posts a lot, as to keep the place from being dead, or deader

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well… he’s a bank teller in Toronto. I think Stubby handles the computer stuff. Ask B4llsAnd

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I thought he bought it from Fashionista? He certainly posts a lot, as to keep the place from being dead, or deader
I still can't believe someone would actually pay money to own a tiny insignificant chatroom. But I guess that's why Baskin-Robbins makes Chocolate AND Vanilla.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I still can't believe someone would actually pay money to own a tiny insignificant chatroom. But I guess that's why Baskin-Robbins makes Chocolate AND Vanilla.

There's nothing wrong with owning and paying for a tiny forum, even it it's insignificant. However, owning and paying for something that some blowhard sets the tone for your site is pathetic.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
You're not the brightest bulb in your Marquee are you?

Rape is not based on attraction, if you weren't so poorly educated you would know that.
Tell me, then, O Expert Rapist, what's it based on? Because I still don't see a billionaire married to a literal model saying, "Hey, gosh, here's this ugly, mousy little bag of antlers, I wanna get me some of that!"

Not credible. And the only reason a jury decided otherwise was, "This guy represented Americans beyond those who live on Wall Street and K Street, and for that he has to be punished!"