Trumptardian Voter Repression efforts commence in Texas

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Among other provisions, the law requires voters applying for a mail ballot to provide either a driver's license or Social Security number, which must match the number they gave when first registering to vote.

That leaves some voters playing a "guessing game," DeBeauvoir said, because many people cannot recall which number they provided originally and there is no easy way for voters to check.

Harris County, which includes Houston, had rejected 409 out of 1,373 applications as of last Friday for ID problems, including 309 missing ID numbers and 173 with numbers that did not match those on file, according to Leah Shah, a spokesperson for the county elections office."

Okay.

So they just need to have a clear ID number. This isnt "repression". This is requiring adults to be responsible.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
"Among other provisions, the law requires voters applying for a mail ballot to provide either a driver's license or Social Security number, which must match the number they gave when first registering to vote.

That leaves some voters playing a "guessing game," DeBeauvoir said, because many people cannot recall which number they provided originally and there is no easy way for voters to check.

Harris County, which includes Houston, had rejected 409 out of 1,373 applications as of last Friday for ID problems, including 309 missing ID numbers and 173 with numbers that did not match those on file, according to Leah Shah, a spokesperson for the county elections office."

Okay.

So they just need to have a clear ID number. This isnt "repression". This is requiring adults to be responsible.
This is making voting more difficult, Ditz.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Good. If the signatures do not match those on file they should be rejected. That is basic election security. BTW people are notified plus they can check the status of theor mail in vote online any time they want. So if it rightly got rejected they can remedy it all the way up to election day.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Okay.

Then it is working as intended.

I wonder if there would be bipartisan support for a national identification card and number for voting that was provided free of charge for every eligible voter.

I would support that.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is no national I.D. card but every state is legally required to provide a free state I.D. on demand and most offer free help to get any needed documents including paying any fees to obtain copies of needed documents.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There is no national I.D. card but every state is legally required to provide a free state I.D. on demand and most offer free help to get any needed documents including paying any fees to obtain copies of needed documents.

I know there isn't. That's why I said I support the idea.

Most is not all. That's the point of having a national id card.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Okay.

Only for people who shouldnt be voting.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
hahahahahahahaha snowflake lib douches have so much to cry about

need a safe space to foldup into a fetal position, soiboi ?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
ceaa67b02eb3aff65ccc6e3c0686629e85e3d20d.jpeg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well looky here.

Another leftists who thinks that voter ID requirements are way too hard for black people because they are too poor and dumb to handle getting a state ID.

So Admin.....is it also racist to require state ID, Birth Certificates, SSN and two pieces of mail to get welfare and food cards?

Is that also racist? Are democrats trying to starve black people?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
niggers dont have licenses? This is making sense to me! See, I go down to the DMV and there's ALWAYS niggers there. What I'm thinking tho, is the niggers only line goes around in a circle, meaning niggers never get a license, meaning niggers never vote! DAMN white peepoe are smart! WHITE POWER!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Admin it's a reasonable question.

If its racist voter repression to require verifiable state ID to vote ......how is it magically NOT racist to require a verifiable ID, a Birth Certificate, a SSN and two pieces of mail to get food benefits and other welfare?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
How is it not racist to require a Covid vax card to eat in a restaurant

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If its racist voter repression to require verifiable state ID to vote ......how is it magically NOT racist to require a verifiable ID, a Birth Certificate, a SSN and two pieces of mail to get food benefits and other welfare?
Well, you're actually all fucked up on that one. See, in Illinois, they give food stamps and cash assistance to illegals and you know them cunts aint got licenses! Oh wait....I'm wrong AF! Illinois in fact DOES give drivers licenses to illegals! :WTF6: Hell, we even had some illegal license holders registered to vote! Of course we were told that wasnt possible when they said they were gonna roll that shit out!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Well, you're actually all fucked up on that one. See, in Illinois, they give food stamps and cash assistance to illegals and you know them cunts aint got licenses! Oh wait....I'm wrong AF! Illinois in fact DOES give drivers licenses to illegals! :WTF6: Hell, we even had some illegal license holders registered to vote! Of course we were told that wasnt possible when they said they were gonna roll that shit out!

Of course illegal alien criminals voate in Illinois. Hell! The next town up the river from me is about 30% illegals -- and they all vote.

The good thing is that most o them are Mexicans. Mexicans are way better than the inferior third worlders from further south.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I know here you need everything I listed. A lot of women in the emergency shelter needed help with the applications.

And every black woman had state ID.....GO FIGURE.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean we all know they are fucking liars and lying about everything. Their claims are lies and make no sense. They KNOW they are full of shit.

Why not just own it? They want to dilute the votes of those who vote against Democrats and progs. They want to disenfranchise people who wont vote for them.

Why not just fucking say so? Because no one is fooled. I guess claiming black people are too dumb and poor to be expected to meet the lowest possible bar of personal responsibility....to VOTE...is preferable to just being honest.

Full well knowing it's an insulting lie.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I know here you need everything I listed. A lot of women in the emergency shelter needed help with the applications.

And every black woman had state ID.....GO FIGURE.
Well, I've certainly seen the light from these asshole cunt libs. Here's what I've learnt!:
1. Niggers are so fukin lazy, they wont even get ID that we actively give away to illegals soz they can gets gubmints cheese
2. We should expel all niggers and let all illegals come here cause then we can at least demand ID's to vote cause we know the illegals will have em!

LOLZ!