Turning Point: 9/11 and the War on Terror

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's kind of creepy that I agree with all you righties on this, but seriously, 9/11 did not happen the way the official story tells us it did. It's not possible.
Do you think Israel "could" be involved then?

I think you need to look at the Project for the New American Century and their wish list. Everything happened the way they wanted it to. That wasn't an Israeli group. It was American. I think Saudi Arabia was probably as involved as anyone. Does that mean Israel wasnt involved? I do not know.
If I was a gambling man I'd put money on Israel being involved but I could be wrong of course... I don't just blindly blame them for everything, there's merit to my beliefs you know...
aDq3ELw.png

I know it's only a meme but there's so many people waking up to the fact they have their noses in everything... I found a shit load of stuff on them yesterday and it's sickening... However this isn't a political thread so I'll stop at this...

Not sure who's behind these 'Black Swan' Events @SHAMPAIN, but they all follow a pattern & have a purpose. Once the Elites think masses/working people are demanding or asking too much, they pull the rug from under us to protect themselves. They hatch a Black Swan Event to keep us away from them to preserve their power. And then they find a convenient scapegoat.

But many are starting to see thru their greed, lies & deceit.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It's kind of creepy that I agree with all you righties on this, but seriously, 9/11 did not happen the way the official story tells us it did. It's not possible.

I think you need to look at the Project for the New American Century and their wish list. Everything happened the way they wanted it to. That wasn't an Israeli group. It was American. I think Saudi Arabia was probably as involved as anyone. Does that mean Israel wasnt involved? I do not know.
If I was a gambling man I'd put money on Israel being involved but I could be wrong of course... I don't just blindly blame them for everything, there's merit to my beliefs you know...
aDq3ELw.png

I know it's only a meme but there's so many people waking up to the fact they have their noses in everything... I found a shit load of stuff on them yesterday and it's sickening... However this isn't a political thread so I'll stop at this...

Not sure who's behind these 'Black Swan' Events @SHAMPAIN, but they all follow a pattern & have a purpose. Once the Elites think masses/working people are demanding or asking too much, they pull the rug from under us to protect themselves. They hatch a Black Swan Event to keep us away from them to preserve their power. And then they find a convenient scapegoat.

Well you know who I blame and I have an arsenal of proof... I'll drop them tomorrow and I'll give you a shout to make up your own mind...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

aDq3ELw.png

Well you know who I blame and I have an arsenal of proof... I'll drop them tomorrow and I'll give you a shout to make up your own mind...

Well folks like W Bush, Dick Cheney, Tony Blair and Donald Rumsfeld aren't Jews. But they certainly did the bidding of a nefarious Elite. Aside from all those Wars they started its pretty obvious that the 2008 financial crisis did not start with the little guy buying too much real estate for him or herself. It was the Elites stuffing their pockets which bankrupted & destabilized the world economic system.

They make up lies/fables like that to hide the truth and keep us from getting too close to them & their criminal activities.