Turning Point: 9/11 and the War on Terror

Litler

Factory Bastard
Ultimately, 9/11 was a joint effort between Mossad, CIA and the Bush administration.
But not Bush, that video where he gets told he is totally clueless, he looks like hes considering asking the kids advice.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Ultimately, 9/11 was a joint effort between Mossad, CIA and the Bush administration.
But not Bush, that video where he gets told he is totally clueless, he looks like hes considering asking the kids advice.

I think he freaked and either intentionally or unintentionally fucked up the script. Look at his interviews in the early 90's and see a man with his head screwed on straight.... then he went 2nd term Reagan right away into the presidency...

He was affected by something nefarious...

Litler

Factory Bastard

I think he freaked and either intentionally or unintentionally fucked up the script. Look at his interviews in the early 90's and see a man with his head screwed on straight.... then he went 2nd term Reagan right away into the presidency...

He was affected by something nefarious...
Anyone else would have stood up and said "sorry kids presidential duties" and left.
I remember spitting image puppet of Reagan but not actually Reagan himself.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The true story of 9/11 will not be known unless there is a complete overthrow of the current government.

Reactions: Joe

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Republican administration and it was republicans who screamed the loudest to take us on the 20 year war boondoggles...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The true story of 9/11 will not be known unless there is a complete overthrow of the current government.

I often wondered, and still wonder how the 3rd building collapsed so quickly without anything hitting it, and so smoothly in a perfectly straight line like a controlled explosion.

It just didn't follow the Laws of Physics, principally Newton's 3rd law of motion:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

For every action, there is an equal (in size) and opposite (in direction) reaction force.

...since unequal forces were applied to that building, it should have fallen accordingly - unequally - on its side - not straight down, since the columns would have fallen at different intervals rather than all at once. At the same time which can only point to one conclusions - explosives were planted in the building prior to its collapse and detonated on that fateful day on September 11, 2001. Unequal forces should have led to an unequal result. Instead, it was perfect collapse and the result of equal forces being applied to the building

As the man sayeth, the official explanation is simply not logical:

"Physical reality are consistent with universal laws. Where there laws do not operate there is no reality."

And these were the conclusions reached by some of the top forensic engineers in the world

Last edited:

Woodstock

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My small contribution to the discussion:

It's almost 5 hours long, personally, I find this subject fascinating enough to watch it in practically one stretch.

However, I recommend most to watch it in one-hour increments.

It'll change your life.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's almost 5 hours long, personally, I find this subject fascinating enough to watch it in practically one stretch.

It'll change your life.

What's the basic premise? Not saying I wouldn't watch it but it's fucking 5 hours long...so...

Woodstock

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It'll change your life.

What's the basic premise? Not saying I wouldn't watch it but it's fucking 5 hours long...so...

Essentially the official story of 9/11 is fraud.

It goes in-depth about the supposed hijackers, the air defense, the airplanes, the twin towers, building 7, if it would have been possible for people to use their cell phones on the planes, the cover-up, etc.

It doesn't leave any stone unturned.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Why was 9/11 such a pivotal event allowing mass changes to security/detention and surveillance laws worlwide? It all seemed very convenient to me. Pilots trained on a PS4 capable of two direct hits on seperate, yet almost adjoined tower blocks in an air corridor so overcrowded that fitting a camel through the eye of a needle would be childsplay in comparison. It would seem that whenever governments require more power rather than work to the will of the people they either out themselves as Facist or create fear in the populace in order to appear to be conducting themselves fairly. This century has been shameful in the manner to which ordinary citizens have been manipulated and cajoled into thinking they are still living in a free will state. What bigger statements than terrorism on a scale never seen before, threats of imminent attack by foriegn powers and a man made virus killing the most at risk in our society can be made forcing draconian laws and moving free speech into the rear view mirror than these? If our leaders are allowed to continue with the deceit in ways like accusing a country of housing WMD's with a view to external warfare only to be followed with a weak apology after removing a (in this case a truly brutal) a leader and imprisoning their own residents with impugnity then we might as well have given the world to a Nazi-Soviet world government in 1939.

Stop worrying about what puppet, orange wig is sat upon your throne and look behind the scenes questioning the actions of your leaders.

You're all acting like sheep and it's Spring Lamb for dinner.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It'll change your life.

Essentially the official story of 9/11 is fraud.

It goes in-depth about the supposed hijackers, the air defense, the airplanes, the twin towers, building 7, if it would have been possible for people to use their cell phones on the planes, the cover-up, etc.

It doesn't leave any stone unturned.

Maybe I'll watch it if I get bored but I was already sold on those talking points.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why was 9/11 such a pivotal event allowing mass changes to security/detention and surveillance laws worlwide? It all seemed very convenient to me. Pilots trained on a PS4 capable of two direct hits on seperate, yet almost adjoined tower blocks in an air corridor so overcrowded that fitting a camel through the eye of a needle would be childsplay in comparison. It would seem that whenever governments require more power rather than work to the will of the people they either out themselves as Facist or create fear in the populace in order to appear to be conducting themselves fairly. This century has been shameful in the manner to which ordinary citizens have been manipulated and cajoled into thinking they are still living in a free will state. What bigger statements than terrorism on a scale never seen before, threats of imminent attack by foriegn powers and a man made virus killing the most at risk in our society can be made forcing draconian laws and moving free speech into the rear view mirror than these? If our leaders are allowed to continue with the deceit in ways like accusing a country of housing WMD's with a view to external warfare only to be followed with a weak apology after removing a (in this case a truly brutal) a leader and imprisoning their own residents with impugnity then we might as well have given the world to a Nazi-Soviet world government in 1939.

Stop worrying about what puppet, orange wig is sat upon your throne and look behind the scenes questioning the actions of your leaders.

I've never believed the official 9/11 story. Does that make me a sheep?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What I've often noticed is that when things get a little too good for the general population the Elites always pull the carpet from under the masses to shut them up. A RECESSION here, a Black Swan Event there. It seems like it's all planned. Then they line their pockets like bandits during these crises & sneak away in the middle of the night as if nothing happened. There's a crime scene but the real criminals never pay & are never caught.

911 - The Great Financial Crisis - The Pandemic.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's kind of creepy that I agree with all you righties on this, but seriously, 9/11 did not happen the way the official story tells us it did. It's not possible.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's kind of creepy that I agree with all you righties on this, but seriously, 9/11 did not happen the way the official story tells us it did. It's not possible.
Do you think Israel "could" be involved then?

I think you need to look at the Project for the New American Century and their wish list. Everything happened the way they wanted it to. That wasn't an Israeli group. It was American. I think Saudi Arabia was probably as involved as anyone. Does that mean Israel wasnt involved? I do not know.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I think you need to look at the Project for the New American Century and their wish list. Everything happened the way they wanted it to. That wasn't an Israeli group. It was American. I think Saudi Arabia was probably as involved as anyone. Does that mean Israel wasnt involved? I do not know.
If I was a gambling man I'd put money on Israel being involved but I could be wrong of course... I don't just blindly blame them for everything, there's merit to my beliefs you know...
aDq3ELw.png

I know it's only a meme but there's so many people waking up to the fact they have their noses in everything... I found a shit load of stuff on them yesterday and it's sickening... However this isn't a political thread so I'll stop at this...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If I was a gambling man I'd put money on Israel being involved but I could be wrong of course... I don't just blindly blame them for everything, there's merit to my beliefs you know...
aDq3ELw.png

I know it's only a meme but there's so many people waking up to the fact they have their noses in everything... I found a shit load of stuff on them yesterday and it's sickening... However this isn't a political thread so I'll stop at this...

OMG. There are so many other legitimate things to worry about.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

aDq3ELw.png

I think it's a very legitimate thing to worry about... :Confused4:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

aDq3ELw.png

Well, of course you do. I guess it feels good to have entire groups of people to hate or to blame for the world's ills, instead of recognizing the simple FACT that there are good and bad people in every race, every ethnicity, and every religion.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

aDq3ELw.png

Well, of course you do. I guess it feels good to have entire groups of people to hate or to blame for the world's ills, instead of recognizing the simple FACT that there are good and bad people in every race, every ethnicity, and every religion.
Never said I hate them all did I? Didn't we just go through this with your anti-Brit crap? Who's worse, Zionists conspiring to end the white race or partying youngsters? Durrrr! Shit, even when somebody is being non-argumentative you still have to sling shots ffs! Go away!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

aDq3ELw.png

Never said I hate them all did I? Didn't we just go through this with your anti-Brit crap? Who's worse, Zionists conspiring to end the white race or partying youngsters? Durrrr! Shit, even when somebody is being non-argumentative you still have to sling shots ffs! Go away!

You're an idiot. I purposely did the anti-Brit crap to model your own stupidity back to you. What do you not understand about that?

I don't approve of Zionism at all. I think it's basically evil. But your "Jews this, Jews that" crap is ridiculous. You know what's worse than Zionists, though? Aryans like yourself.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

aDq3ELw.png

You're an idiot. I purposely did the anti-Brit crap to model your own stupidity back to you. What do you not understand about that?

I don't approve of Zionism at all. I think it's basically evil. But your "Jews this, Jews that" crap is ridiculous. You know what's worse than Zionists, though? Aryans like yourself.
Is that meant to bother me? When somebody like yourself dislikes you you know you're on the right track... Idiot!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

aDq3ELw.png

Is that meant to bother me? When somebody like yourself dislikes you you know you're on the right track... Idiot!

Another example of your higher logic.