U people r Ruining my life!

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
I told him I have a note from TWO different doctors about my condition and he just stared at me so i juss walked off and HE GRABBED MY SHOULDER! Then some stranger lady started yelling at me 2. Ugggh.
Dr # 1... doesn't want her face covered as the amount of shit she spews need to get out!
Dr # 2 ... no mask ...makes her look to macho and it will go to her brain
giphy.gif

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Those masks made me pass out from no air so my doctor said no.
they also chapped my lips.

they called police on me at bed bath and beyond twice so I'll probably sue them 2.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Here is how I see it. There r a lot of idiots on the BF that believe women are a second class sub species. They think men r better than women in every way. They treat women here like objects or their subjects. Private messaging me ur male dominated view is a form of terrorism. U people here ooze 'toxic masculinity' of glorified sexual violence, mansplaining, unequal wage supporters, even the manspreading on the L train just about everyyyytime I get on. Twice this month I've had to stand because NOooo there not going give up their seat for a lady, let alone let them sit next to them anymore, UGGGHH! Thanks for not raping us, all u 'good men'.

All women r vulnerable, all men r a risk to them......and why cant we hate men? Why am I yelling!!?

No comments r necessary.
All I see is a lot of keystrokes produced by fingers better used for the purpose of making a sammich.