Technology is ruining our lives…

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I cant watch right now, but I totally agree!!!

We have to go back!!!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Today we have technology that a few centuries ago would be considered stuff from the gods.

So many have comfort and pampering that not even kings knew

Our lifespan is twice what it used to be.

We have more knowledge and wisdom than all the past generations combined.

And yet...

Man is having to face the reality that the problem is INSIDE. And it doesn't matter how much we invent or discover.

As long as we keep acting basically like animals who learned to control the electron, we'll still be basically cavemen with nicer caves than the cro-magnons. That's it.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
yes.. the technology of placating severe mental illness through advancements in medicine and technology are ruining society as we know it

for sure

Girls can't even be safe in their own sports leagues or bathrooms anymore

sickening. Truly

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
yes.. the technology of placating severe mental illness through advancements in medicine and technology are ruining society as we know it

I don't know but thinking sitting here fucking around on the puter sure beats sitting in some cold cave trying to start a fire and wondering when is some one going to invent TV - - - - - - - -

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

for sure

Girls can't even be safe in their own sports leagues or bathrooms anymore

sickening. Truly

You can correct me if I’m wrong and simultaneously prove up this loosely based comment, but I believe we made the most medical advancements through the medical experiments conducted by the Nazi doctors during the WWII holocaust.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People have to step away from the computer once in a while to appreciate their physical surroundings & the beauty around them @Murdock.

DDT

Factory Bastard
You can correct me if I’m wrong and simultaneously prove up this loosely based comment, but I believe we made the most medical advancements through the medical experiments conducted by the Nazi doctors during the WWII holocaust.
Certain medical experiments from WWII are still taught today in med school, but potential future Doctors are permitted to opt out of those should they choose.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Certain medical experiments from WWII are still taught today in med school, but potential future Doctors are permitted to opt out of those should they choose.

Except if they disagree with experimental injections, face nappies, or anthropogenic climate change...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Except if they disagree with experimental injections, face nappies, or anthropogenic climate change...
Funny how that works, isn't it? Jewish Doctors refuse WWII medical experimentation data, but will push cutting the end of your cock off, plastic surgery, sewing on a tube dick, or forming you a new vag...

Yeah.... definitely funny.

And I'm like 2% Jewnoser....

DDT

Factory Bastard
Frood, how come your Chink friends at the chink forum are so cranky? I posted one post and they sent the forum into lockdown seconds later.

I haven't posted there in weeks... They must stare at the screen 24/7! And all for free...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Yeah.... definitely funny.

And I'm like 2% Jewnoser....
Ya, apparently I'm 3% to 4% kike, but that's simply not enough... For the money to stick to your hands, I figure at least 50% kike required.

For true kike nepotism to come into play? We're looking at not only a minimum of 50% kike, but handshakes also...

My granny on that side married her 3rd dupe in her 80's and just checked out last year in her mid 90's.... I loved her but she could be a force of nature all on her own lonesome. Tiny little Germanic bird... who would destroy anybody who got in her family's business or in the case of my mother, her son marrying someone my grandmother deemed unsuitable.... but she did mellow on my mother in the last 50 years of her life, but there was always an unspoken agreement between the two to get along for the sake of us kids and my father.... lulz.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
Cut your power and try living in the dark for a week and report back

99% of people here wouldn't last 24 hours. 7 days. Months, years. until you die? Will you just live without power until you die when the grid goes down? Can you run a hydroelectrical power plant and keep it online?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

99% of people here wouldn't last 24 hours. 7 days. Months, years. until you die? Will you just live without power until you die when the grid goes down? Can you run a hydroelectrical power plant and keep it online?

We have had to do that every year for a few weeks due to power outages/wind storms.... combined. Last time, we had no internet or mobile phone signal for 10 days.

It's why we have lithium ion battery back up, small generator, blanket solar panels, and the bottom half of the deep freeze is full of frozen water jugs... it stays frozen without power for nearly a week.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Your neighbors will knock on your door asking for a cuppa flour and they will leave with a burlap sack full of severed human limbs ready to BBQ

How will they walk or carry the sack away with no limbs?

But the torsos would taste mighty fine dusted with a cup of flour and cooked in ghee...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Here at work, I still post on here a good bit, unless Im super busy. At home, I've cut back a lot. At home I have already started the reverse process. I cut the cable years ago. I cut Netflix several months ago. I've cut back on texting and calling, and using the internet. I've come super close to turning off my internet. The only thing that stops me, is I love music. I've even debated cutting off my cell phone, and going back to a landline. How far I'll go, I dont know. But I MUCH prefer getting out there, talking to people in front of me, and experiencing things around me.

Saw a good one the other day.....

"Social media has made too many of you comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the mouth for it."

lol

Scrawny The Ghost

Your neighbors will knock on your door asking for a cuppa flour and they will leave with a burlap sack full of severed human limbs ready to BBQ

But the torsos would taste mighty fine dusted with a cup of flour and cooked in ghee...

You're pretty clever for future ground biff made by the nearest hungry person once the grid goes down and the tummies rumble all bets are off. You better make sure the doors will hold.

In this moment the one with the most technology wins. I bet you miss your highly censored Facebook and ACDC power now don't ya?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You're pretty clever for future ground biff made by the nearest hungry person once the grid goes down and the tummies rumble all bets are off. You better make sure the doors will hold.

In this moment the one with the most technology wins. I bet you miss your highly censored Facebook and ACDC power now don't ya?

Never took up Facebook and I've always preferred low amp 12 volt systems...

Try again...

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Here at work, I still post on here a good bit, unless Im super busy. At home, I've cut back a lot. At home I have already started the reverse process. I cut the cable years ago. I cut Netflix several months ago. I've cut back on texting and calling, and using the internet. I've come super close to turning off my internet. The only thing that stops me, is I love music. I've even debated cutting off my cell phone, and going back to a landline. How far I'll go, I dont know. But I MUCH prefer getting out there, talking to people in front of me, and experiencing things around me.

Saw a good one the other day.....

"Social media has made too many of you comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the mouth for it."

lol
I treat poasting like smoking nowadays. A few a day is enough. Once in a while a whole pack if alcohol is involved.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
You will own NOTHING and be happy. Of course, you're still paying for it. But you don't own it. Welcome to the "future

FUCK WINDOWS 11

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I’ve done it for 4 days during a Missouri snowstorm. Firewood and a bankers box of $.99 candles from the Santeria bodega got us thorough. Thank gawd for tea kettles and bbq’s.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
When I posted this thread, it was with the intention of provoking mindfulness within this forum community. I don’t have an issue with the tangent going off into the medical technology field because technically it’s technology, but the video refers to a more current situation that we face today and has mostly to do with the technology that is impacting society and the way we communicate with one another. Holding a cell phone in our hands 24/7/365 is creating distance in our inner personal relationships.

Most of the people who are gainfully employed are chained to a desk staring a computer screen all day and then come home and end up scrolling all night. It’s not healthy.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I’ve done it for 4 days during a Missouri snowstorm. Firewood and a bankers box of $.99 candles from the Santeria bodega got us thorough. Thank gawd for tea kettles and bbq’s.

A decent sized Solo branded rocket stove is most efficient and fast for burning twigs and getting things heated up fast....

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
When I posted this thread, it was with the intention of provoking mindfulness within this forum community. I don’t have an issue with the tangent going off into the medical technology field because technically it’s technology, but the video refers to a more current situation that we face today and has mostly to do with the technology that is impacting society and the way we communicate with one another. Holding a cell phone in our hands 24/7/365 is creating distance in our inner personal relationships.

Most of the people who are gainfully employed are chained to a desk staring a computer screen all day and then come home and end up scrolling all night. It’s not healthy.
I wish there was a way to get recs in f2f conversations. Being out with friends is like poasting at the Blue Cashew...

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I wish there was a way to get recs in f2f conversations. Being out with friends is like poasting at the Blue Cashew...

they can’t stand me at BC… well, perhaps a select few

Gawd forbid an American white woman actually admit she enjoys sex :Crazy:

Scrawny The Ghost

Technology should be in harmony with the natural world, the problem is people straying from what it means to be human. Buying food and medicine from stores is how 99% of people survive in the modern world, when the shelves are empty you are FUCKED.

I hope you remembered how to make aspirin from wintergreen oil

imagine-a-society-that-subjects-people-to-conditions-that-make-them-terribly.jpg