Technology is ruining our lives…

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You will own NOTHING and be happy. Of course, you're still paying for it. But you don't own it. Welcome to the "future"

FUCK WINDOWS 11

Is it THAT Bad @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©?

I thought everyone here was complaining about Windows 10 including @Biggie Smiles

So how could Windows 11 be any worse?

Have you tried it??

I was gonna try it out on my since it works on Intel Mac. I heard that it had a lot of incompatibilitis & glitches tho.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Except if they disagree with experimental injections, face nappies, or anthropogenic climate change...
Funny how that works, isn't it? Jewish Doctors refuse WWII medical experimentation data, but will push cutting the end of your cock off, plastic surgery, sewing on a tube dick, or forming you a new vag...

You ever hear of the term "consent"?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
If I 'consented' to cut off my perfectly good and functioning right arm because I didn't like my right arm, what would you think about that?

Probably "your body, your choice"... but cutting off one's own right arm is different than making a universal mandate for physicians cutting off right arms funded by the grift of hijacked taxpayer funds.... especially with children or minors.

If you want to do it.... get it done. Just don't expect others to agree with it, pay for it, or address you by a new-found pronoun like "Sarm" or "Sarf" (single armed male or single armed female)...

?

Am I hitting your nipple points on this?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If I 'consented' to cut off my perfectly good and functioning right arm because I didn't like my right arm, what would you think about that?

Kids under 18 cannot consent to any puberty blockers, cross sex hormones, or surgical procedures like breast removal or any sex change surgeries.

That's the part people dance around. Minors are being taught that you can be born in the wrong body and they are being fast tracked into medical transition.

Doctors do not remove healthy limbs or organs or intervene on perfectly healthy processes like puberty just because a patient wants it. They do now though and make millions. On minors who cannot possibly consent.

And a lot of these "trans" kids are getting this socail contagion from socail media like tik tok and the trans/queer communities online. They are on there being told their family is transphobic and abusive if they dont "affirm" them or approve of puberty blockers and told to cut their family off. And have this online "queer" glitter family. Kids getting sucked into a destructive cult and getting harmful and unessesary medical interventions. Look through any of those communities you'll see people telling minors their family needs to be cut out for transphobia.

That's the worst and most predatory con with socail media and technology today.

Literally no one cares if a grown adult wants to transition or have religious beliefs about gender. It's when it starts to be written into legislation that we all have to accommodate these beliefs and our rights are being removed (allowing in tact biological men to claim they women and come into single spaces for women) and it's being taught to children and encouraged in children behind parents backs where it's now a huge problem.

Leftwing activists love making unreasonable and harmful demands and aggressively attacking and labeling anyone who opposes them or defends their own rights.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
You will own NOTHING and be happy. Of course, you're still paying for it. But you don't own it. Welcome to the "future"

FUCK WINDOWS 11

I thought everyone here was complaining about Windows 10 including @Biggie Smiles

Have you tried it??

I was gonna try it out on my since it works on Intel Mac. I heard that it had a lot of incompatibilitis & glitches tho.

Windows 11 will be extremely intrusive.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Clearly you purposefully choose to ignore the actual point. Jews didn't consent to medical experimentation on them. Those experiments, regardless of the outcomes, were violation of human rights and crimes against humanity.

Any time a person does not consent to treatment or experimentation and it is advanced, a crime is being committed.

Period.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Clearly you purposefully choose to ignore the actual point. Jews didn't consent to medical experimentation on them. Those experiments, regardless of the outcomes, were violation of human rights and crimes against humanity.

Any time a person does not consent to treatment or experimentation and it is advanced, a crime is being committed.

Period.

So you'd agree that Biden, all the Democrats, some Republicans, most medical bureaucrats, and business leaders should all be prosecuted over covid and the jabs?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When I posted this thread, it was with the intention of provoking mindfulness within this forum community. I don’t have an issue with the tangent going off into the medical technology field because technically it’s technology, but the video refers to a more current situation that we face today and has mostly to do with the technology that is impacting society and the way we communicate with one another. Holding a cell phone in our hands 24/7/365 is creating distance in our inner personal relationships.

Most of the people who are gainfully employed are chained to a desk staring a computer screen all day and then come home and end up scrolling all night. It’s not healthy.
I wish there was a way to get recs in f2f conversations. Being out with friends is like poasting at the Blue Cashew...

they can’t stand me at BC… well, perhaps a select few

Gawd forbid an American white woman actually admit she enjoys sex :Crazy:

Is that you in the Avatar @Murdock in younger days?

585.jpg

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FUCK WINDOWS 11

Have you tried it??

Windows 11 will be extremely intrusive.

Windows 11 is of the DeVil!!

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Cut your power and try living in the dark for a week and report back

99% of people here wouldn't last 24 hours. 7 days. Months, years. until you die? Will you just live without power until you die when the grid goes down? Can you run a hydroelectrical power plant and keep it online?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I’ve done it for 4 days during a Missouri snowstorm. Firewood and a bankers box of $.99 candles from the Santeria bodega got us thorough. Thank gawd for tea kettles and bbq’s.

A decent sized Solo branded rocket stove is most efficient and fast for burning twigs and getting things heated up fast....

We used the snow to keep the groceries cold… added water to it in one cooler to keep the milk cold and then packed all the meat in another with just the snow. It worked pretty good.