Uh oh! Meat eaters, beware!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
By now, it’s pretty clear that eating meat is bad for the environment. Most meat production takes up vast swathes of land, uses immense amounts of water, and is responsible for
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. But there’s another downside that’s always overlooked: Eating meat leads to poop loaded with nitrogen, which moves from burgers to toilets to watersheds and eventually devastates the world’s coastlines and coral reefs.

aa9f1464775b49660cb0a15cfdee00b6

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
By now, it’s pretty clear that eating meat is bad for the environment. Most meat production takes up vast swathes of land, uses immense amounts of water, and is responsible for
. But there’s another downside that’s always overlooked: Eating meat leads to poop loaded with nitrogen, which moves from burgers to toilets to watersheds and eventually devastates the world’s coastlines and coral reefs.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Because you're wonderful

simply sublime

I try the no meat, but honestly I need Chicken
shit, the way the PortOgeese do et up ... OMG !!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Because you're wonderful

simply sublime

I try the no meat, but honestly I need Chicken
shit, the way the PortOgeese do et up ... OMG !!

You like frango assado? It is very good.

I'm sure chicken shit doesn't kill as much coral as beef and pork shit does.

Reactions: X

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow! Almost 60% of 10% of carbon emissions , you say? Why not just say world wide meat production produces 6% of carbon emissions? Oh. That's right, because then readers would understand how trivial it is to worry about cow facts and poop.

The rest is just standard left wing vegan double talk which the far left spews while Democrat politicians who support it eat theor second steak meal for the day. They want you and your family to be deprived but they always exempt themselves. Fuck those hypocrites. Also we do triple treatment of sewage in order to solve 99% of the nitrogen inputs so this propaganda lies.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow! Almost 60% of 10% of carbon emissions , you say? Why not just say world wide meat production produces 6% of carbon emissions? Oh. That's right, because then readers would understand how trivial it is to worry about cow facts and poop.

The rest is just standard left wing vegan double talk which the far left spews while Democrat politicians who support it eat theor second steak meal for the day. They want you and your family to be deprived but they always exempt themselves. Fuck those hypocrites. Also we do triple treatment of sewage in order to solve 99% of the nitrogen inputs so this propaganda lies.

Go ahead. Keep killing the ocean with your fatty poop.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

r u a vegan?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

r u a vegan?

Nope. But I only eat chicken and fish, and not much of those. I eat lentils and beans and eggs for protein, too.

I posted the article because it was news to me, and I found it interesting. There is so much we don't understand about how we affect the planet on a daily basis.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Nice plagiarism.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dear stupid whore, what part of sewage processing do you not understand?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

r u a vegan?

Nope. But I only eat chicken and fish, and not much of those. I eat lentils and beans and eggs for protein, too.

I posted the article because it was news to me, and I found it interesting. There is so much we don't understand about how we affect the planet on a daily basis.
i was born into steak and beef burgers, things cant be changed in a generation

i tried but turkey and soy burgers suck, and pork is fun but....i just need beef once in a while lol

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dear stupid whore, what part of sewage processing do you not understand?

pyfom6net1l51.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Humans are designed to eat meat. Living on a diet of fruit and veg is perhaps ok for a female, but for a guy, unless you're content looking like some scrawny, effeminate faggot, it's far from ideal.
its about balance .. and def not commercially raised animals

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Humans are designed to eat meat. Living on a diet of fruit and veg is perhaps ok for a female, but for a guy, unless you're content looking like some scrawny, effeminate faggot, it's far from ideal.

I cant. I went raw vegan and it fucked my kidney.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I try to eat red meat 4-5 times per week.

Same!!! I love beef! It's my favorite meat. Brisket....omg.....you have my heart if you cook me a brisket....lol

Beef and lamb here.... a big old butterflied and marinated lamb roast on a charcoal grill is tops...

I've never had lamb. Walk past it every time I go to the grocery store.....does it relate in flavor to any other kind of meat? Or is it distinguished?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Same!!! I love beef! It's my favorite meat. Brisket....omg.....you have my heart if you cook me a brisket....lol

Beef and lamb here.... a big old butterflied and marinated lamb roast on a charcoal grill is tops...

I've never had lamb. Walk past it every time I go to the grocery store.....does it relate in flavor to any other kind of meat? Or is it distinguished?

It tastes like lamb...or goat... very high fat content....

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

It tastes like lamb...or goat... very high fat content....

I think I'm gonna try some. I eat venison. I've had goat when I was a child. I may like it. :)

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lamb is the best meat BUT the lamb fat has to be well rendered and grilled to brown. Sheep fat doesn't taste to good. You cannot overcook the meat either, it remains tender even after overcooking it.... that is lamb though, not mutton (2 year old sheep) I grew up on lamb. We had 300 sheep per 1 person in WA... Western Australia were once the major wool growers on earth, now we export living sheep to the middle east which people object to, including myself. The Jews and Arabs want to cut the throats themselves. (poor sheep)

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

r u a vegan?

^^ the diet of an unhealthy and weak human...