Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
49134894.jpg

OP
OP

Zanick#2

e g o v i c a r i o u s
Appreciated, but I must insist that he repost it here. I want it packaged special for this occasion. I have a virtual viewing party with many curious associates focused on just this thread.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Yeah, he's gone.

Another one who wants to taunt me with my IRL location in his profile page. Good thing I dont give a fuck. I left it up so a few of you could witness it, but its getting removed. I'm over his good cop bad cop zanicks routine too.

He's tried to log in with both zanicks and then register a new in the last 20 mins... This location taunt is the same thing Q did last week that ultimately got him hammered.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeah, he's gone.

Another one who wants to taunt me with my IRL location in his profile page. Good thing I dont give a fuck. I left it up so a few of you could witness it, but its getting removed. I'm over his good cop bad cop zanicks routine too.

He's tried to log in with both zanicks and then register a new in the last 20 mins... This location taunt is the same thing Q did last week that ultimately got him hammered.
Well he got, “Silly me, I forgot that he’s in a different hemisphere”right. How am I ever going to live this one down?! :LOL1:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Here're me, losers. Breakfall is a coward/woman who can't handle a real handle.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Bastard Factory is making up the bit about my having his location or he's experiencing some kind of psychiatric paranoia. Your site is a safe space for misfits and shut-ins with no integrity for real bastards.

eoqgBwhJNfDuSyTzCt7UPbRVqf-vV3VYRjlwDK-pqzQ.jpg
That’s like one of those high-testosterone mega-clits! :LOL1:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Does putting metal in your dick make it seem bigger to you and your sexual partners? LMAO

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bastard Factory is making up the bit about my having his location or he's experiencing some kind of psychiatric paranoia. Your site is a safe space for misfits and shut-ins with no integrity for real bastards.

That’s a cute little thing, depending on your age, maybe it will have time to grow, if not,well at least it’s cute...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That’s a cute little thing, depending on your age, maybe it will have time to grow, if not,well at least it’s cute...
I think it’s made in China! :Hmmm:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Quit stalling & post your cock, coward
It’s already posted! To put things into prospective: your apadravya is 16 gauge (1.2mm), while mine is at 00 gauge (10mm). I don’t feel the need to undermine your manhood in all it’s glory!
:ThumbsUp3:

Oh, wow. A man who enhances his dick with metal bobs bragging about his dick size to another man with implants. LMAO.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yeah, he's gone.

I was starting to suspect it was him. For one, he likes asking folks for pics.... evidently to report them. For two, he tried calling me out as a liar, and Q was the only one to do that before. Anyone that knows me knows I aint no damn liar, I despise liars.

He has patterns.

Good riddance to the roach.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter