Um… Mississippi… WTF?!??

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Mississippi health officials are pleading with residents not to take a medicine meant for cows and horses as an alternative to getting the COVID-19 vaccine.

In a state with the nation's second lowest rate of vaccination against the coronavirus, a jump in the number of calls to poison control prompted an alert Friday from the Mississippi State Department of Health about ingesting the drug ivermectin. The department said that at least 70% of recent calls to the state poison control center were related to people who ingested a version of the drug that is formulated to treat parasites in cows and horses.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Mississippi health officials are pleading with residents not to take a medicine meant for cows and horses as an alternative to getting the COVID-19 vaccine.

In a state with the nation's second lowest rate of vaccination against the coronavirus, a jump in the number of calls to poison control prompted an alert Friday from the Mississippi State Department of Health about ingesting the drug ivermectin. The department said that at least 70% of recent calls to the state poison control center were related to people who ingested a version of the drug that is formulated to treat parasites in cows and horses.

It's Ivermectin...but a veterinarian dose.

Authorities wouldn't have these problems if they didn't try to prevent pharmacies from filling prescriptions of the human version.... which costs about a dollar a day and has a prophylactic effect against covid.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Authorities wouldn't have these problems if they didn't try to prevent pharmacies from filling prescriptions of the human version.... which costs about a dollar a day and has a prophylactic effect against covid.

I thought all states were covering the cost of immunizations regardless of health insurance coverage ???

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I thought all states were covering the cost of immunizations regardless of health insurance coverage ???

Many don't want experimental jabs and would rather take Ivermectin or HCQ, but the vaxx makers lose money that way...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Many don't want experimental jabs and would rather take Ivermectin or HCQ, but the vaxx makers lose money that way...

I don't know why people oculdn't have both.

Even tho I had a jab already, I would still like to have a supply of Ivermetcin handy just in case.

Not for consumption, but for an emeregncy like a first aid kit in the event a 'breakthrough case'.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I’ve been following South Africa. A lot of people are dosing themselves with immune boosters; the same prescribed for TB and HIV patients, given the prevalence there. And it’s actually assisting people going through Covid! Alternative remedies? Research is king!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I’ve been following South Africa. A lot of people are dosing themselves with immune boosters; the same prescribed for TB and HIV patients, given the prevalence there. And it’s actually assisting people going through Covid! Alternative remedies? Research is king!

I'd be interested in further info on that...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'd be interested in further info on that...
The price is really low on these boosters because South Africa has been dealing with TB and HIV for decades; and with the exchange rate of R10 to AU$1...for us, it’s cheap as chips! :ThumbsUp1:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Amazing that no matter how many times the cdc has been wrong and changed the story libs keep following along.
The Libs follow so many cock-eyed articles that it’s plain cringe-worthy, and worst of all, ultimately dangerous. Any fucking country with Libs at her helm need to be very wary. These cunts could sign your own death-sentence.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Your ignorance is over whelming.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Your ignorance is over whelming.

Shush, Great Uncle Fester...

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Calm down DD. Hpw many hours can we deduct from yesterday.

I’ve heard that the immune boosts will ultimately make the virus even stronger if you get infected.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I’ve heard that the immune boosts will ultimately make the virus even stronger if you get infected.

so are you suggesting that the vaccinations or booster shots won't help?

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I think the delta variant is the first of many. I also believe the vaccine refusers are risking compassion fatigue from the healthcare professionals.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I think the delta variant is the first of many. I also believe the vaccine refusers are risking compassion fatigue from the healthcare professionals.

We're refusing toxic and experimental pseudo vaccines which alter our bodies in unacceptable manners, can cause a range of bleeding, clotting, muscular, and neurological conditions, are not long term tested, and everybody from the manufacturer to the medical worker and in between has legal indemnity for adverse reactions and deaths.

All for a hyped up flu like illness that's comparable to influenza.

As idiots and their dictator leaders around the world invoke martial law behaviours we'd only ever see in third world banana republics, previously.

Fuck the compassion fatigue and fuck these tyrants and cowards within the medical community.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

We're refusing toxic and experimental pseudo vaccines which alter our bodies in unacceptable manners, can cause a range of bleeding, clotting, muscular, and neurological conditions, are not long term tested, and everybody from the manufacturer to the medical worker and in between has legal indemnity for adverse reactions and deaths.

As idiots and their dictator leaders around the world invoke martial law behaviours we'd only ever see in third world banana republics, previously.

Fuck the compassion fatigue and fuck these tyrants and cowards within the medical community.

The health-care workers who have suffered through a terrible year and a half—a period first defined by a lack of masks and gloves, and throughout by the very real fear of personal sickness and death. They have been afraid of bringing the disease home, infecting their spouses, and leaving their children parentless.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

The health-care workers who have suffered through a terrible year and a half—a period first defined by a lack of masks and gloves, and throughout by the very real fear of personal sickness and death. They have been afraid of bringing the disease home, infecting their spouses, and leaving their children parentless.

Fuck their paranoia. Fuck their hysterics and ignorance. Fuck them for thinking they're special.

And fuck you for idolising these fuckwits. You must be a fuckwit too.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck their paranoia. Fuck their hysterics and ignorance. Fuck them for thinking they're special.

It must be past your bedtime….

Do you always throw tantrums when female posters make valid points?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It must be past your bedtime….

Do you always throw tantrums when female posters make valid points?

I've yet to see a validate point come from you, a person with a tenuous link to anything feminine aside...

What I do see is a short-stack teletubby blob letting its ignorance and mania frogmarch the discussion towards an obvious endpoint...mass genocide and societal breakdown.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My son in law will always treat COVID patients no matter their vaccine status.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

My son in law will always treat COVID patients no matter their vaccine status.

He's a good man and he follows his oath.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My son in law infected my daughter and their child. He'll fukin do it again!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I think someone’s pulling your chain Murdock. But regardless, a stronger immune system means symptoms won’t be as severe, depending on the individual’s overall health of course.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I also wonder why a stronger immune system would make it more difficult to fight off infection. Can someone explain that to me, please?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I also wonder why a stronger immune system would make it more difficult to fight off infection. Can someone explain that to me, please?
In a nutshell...

How Does the Immune System Work? When the body senses foreign substances (called antigens), the immune system works to recognize the antigens and get rid of them. B lymphocytes are triggered to make antibodies (also called immunoglobulins). These proteins lock onto specific antigens.

With poor or weak immune systems, the antigens are able to run more freely and multiply, and if left unchecked, can ultimately kill the host in severe cases.