Unarmed man disarmed Lunar New Year shooter

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why can't you put this in the existing thread on this topic? @Bastard Factory can we please merge this crappy cat thread with the original thread on this exact same topic? It just makes it easier to read the forum without tons of copy cat threads by every narcissist who wants their own version of the exact same thread topic. Thanks.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Why can't you put this in the existing thread on this topic? @Bastard Factory can we please merge this crappy cat thread with the original thread on this exact same topic? It just makes it easier to read the forum without tons of copy cat threads by every narcissist who wants their own version of the exact same thread topic. Thanks.
Tend to your own knitting, you old busy body! And get back to your Anti-Antifa guard post!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I’ve been seeing them do that lot lately