Upwardly mobile certified WHITE Man of the Bible Belt, killed his WHITE wife and WHITE son.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

The above White Man, killed his White Wife and his White Son, in another shocking case of White on White Crime.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

White Males are mindless killing machines.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The above White Man, killed his White Wife and his White Son, in another shocking case of White on White Crime.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

White Males are mindless killing machines.

That guy is so out of his mind. Had his wife and son murdered for money. Un,fucking,believable.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Aryan Why dis white mens kilt his white fam?

Tell me, you complain about conservatives posting in the liberal lounge and yet, you request their presence and posts here?

Incongruent much?
What part about y'alls posting here, yet you snowflakes are too delicate for me to post there, flies way over your head?

I've never complained about libs posting anywhere.

in all fairness I watched Big post about 1000x in his direction while Admin was ignoring him for months like a man with a pending child support order and paternity suit

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Tell me, you complain about conservatives posting in the liberal lounge and yet, you request their presence and posts here?

Incongruent much?
What part about y'alls posting here, yet you snowflakes are too delicate for me to post there, flies way over your head?

Me neither. Never saw the point.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Incongruent much?

in all fairness I watched Big post about 1000x in his direction while Admin was ignoring him for months like a man with a pending child support order and paternity suit

Well, with Peachy gone off across the river, Bigs needed a new foil. Admin walked right into it.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Incongruent much?

Well, with Peachy gone off across the river, Bigs needed a new foil. Admin walked right into it.

Little Bigly has had a raging homoghey hard on for me, since i burned his dumbazz so bad about something or other equably inconsequential, back at one of the once thriving forums that he subsequently burned to the ground, in an emotional meltie downie.

I am not judging or blaming "Bigly" for his sexual proclivities but I have made it clear from the beginning that was a "That's no from me Dawg" To no avail.

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Incongruent much?

Little Bigly has had a raging homoghey hard on for me, since i burned his dumbazz so bad about something or other equably inconsequential, back at one of the once thriving forums that he subsequently burned to the ground, in an emotional meltie downie.

I am not judging or blaming "Bigly" for his sexual proclivities but I have made it clear from the beginning that was a "That's no from me Dawg" To no avail.

OK. But you still walked right into it.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Incongruent much?

Stepping over, does not equal stepping into. check the math and prove me wrong.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Incongruent much?

Short jokes won't cut it. I ain't gonna tell ya how to defeat Biggie's relentless troll. I tried to explain it to Spoon years ago, way back at Valhalla when when the whole nose thing started, but as smart as Spoon was for being one of you Leftie peoples he just couldn't grasp the solution even when I told him what it was.

You people are stupid that way.

:BuhBye:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Incongruent much?

Short jokes won't cut it. I ain't gonna tell ya how to defeat Biggie's relentless troll. I tried to explain it to Spoon years ago, way back at Valhalla when when the whole nose thing started, but as smart as Spoon was for being one of you Leftie peoples he just couldn't grasp the solution even when I told him what it was.

You people are stupid that way.

:BuhBye:
I am sorry that you’ve never recovered, after being “jilted “ by Spoon.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Incongruent much?

do you think Big v Admin will end with the slow death of BF like Big v Peaches killed TV?

I’m sad that I didn’t get the chance to say goodbye. I’ll remain resentful of their feud for that reason.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Incongruent much?

Reggie is referring to the time old tradition of taking the bait. DO NOT FEED THE TROLL…

This is why Big was dousing himself in his best gasoline and lighting himself on fire trying to get your attention. It was wildly entertaining to watch tho.

Mission accomplished:LOL3:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Incongruent much?

Reggie is referring to the time old tradition of taking the bait. DO NOT FEED THE TROLL…

This is why Big was dousing himself in his best gasoline and lighting himself on fire trying to get your attention. It was wildly entertaining to watch tho.

Well, duh.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Incongruent much?

He's best being ignored. He is dull, dull, dull

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Incongruent much?

I don’t follow his posts like I used to years ago because he has a rabid attack slut with mental issues.

All I ever see are the faglames while I’m scrollglancepassing. People who are angry are difficult to endure reading. The energy is rank.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Incongruent much?

I don’t follow his posts like I used to years ago because he has a rabid attack slut with mental issues.

All I ever see are the faglames while I’m scrollglancepassing. People who are angry are difficult to endure reading. The energy is rank.

I scroll right past. I'm sure he's just name calling. It's what he does thinking it matters to me. That's why I call him dull.