Upwardly mobile certified WHITE Man of the Bible Belt, killed his WHITE wife and WHITE son.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You know that Bigly Stupid's kids are biracial, right?

I have heard that.

How about this girl?

Do you think she is going to be impoverished? Answer that honestly.

On average, black people have a lower IQ than most (maybe all) other races. That is why, on average, they are poorer and commit more crime.

No, I don't think she's going to be impoverished. Are you seriously asking this question? She already has a high IQ, she's not going to lose it by learning more.

Poverty creates deficits in human iq, not the other way around.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
No, I don't think she's going to be impoverished. Are you seriously asking this question? She already has a high IQ, she's not going to lose it by learning more.

So now you are agreeing that higher IQ means that she will have more opportunity and, on average, will be wealthier.

That is what higher IQ does: It allows people to adapt, overcome challenges, and succeed.

I think genetics are a much larger factor.

I know eating poorly and other bad habits of poor people can negatively affect IQ, but being poor does not mean Doritos have to be your go to meal. The IQ of poor people who have an unhealthy diet might drop, but it is a snowball effect; they are the poor people who already have a low IQ.

High IQ poor people make healthier food choices, figure out the system of things, and make better choices to bring themselves out of poverty.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So now you are agreeing that higher IQ means that she will have more opportunity and, on average, will be wealthier.

That is what higher IQ does: It allows people to adapt, overcome challenges, and succeed.

I know eating poorly and other bad habits of poor people can negatively affect IQ, but being poor does not mean Doritos have to be your go to meal. The IQ of poor people who have an unhealthy diet might drop, but it is a snowball effect; they are the poor people who already have a low IQ.

High IQ poor people make healthier food choices, figure out the system of things, and make better choices to bring themselves out of poverty.

I love your pseudo scientific posts with no evidence.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Have you had your estrogen shots in preparation for the LGBT celebrations at your retirement village?

I think he's spending the whole weekend standing in line for his Monkeypox vaccine. Apparently the spread of Monkeypox is very high amongst the ex-Navy community.
Ask your Male Sexual Health Therapist, if having less estrogen is right for you.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Poarka's response to every point of view she disagrees with;

"That's RACIST!!!"

It's all so tiresome.

She is not smart enough to argue her point effectively.

It is not racist to acknowledge that there are differences between races. And it is not racist to realize that structures within our society reward higher intelligence.

Shit, she does not even seem to understand that we are talking about averages and trends.

"Black people are poorer than white people because they are lower IQ."

Smart people understand that this means "On average, black people are poorer than white people because, on average, they are lower IQ, and, statistically, wealth correlates to intelligence."

The Leaker thinks "Ugg. Must post evidence of rich black person." or "Ugg. Must post evidence of smart black person."

She is just not every bright.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Genetics play a huge role. This has not only been proven, but personally witnessed by I...

Unfortunately, religion is one entity that often won't accept this. I had one teacher in a horticulture class that I had attended as an adult, and while a lovely lady, refused to accept differences between races. She was Christian, and felt that her mission was to accept everyone as the same. It's what religion teaches, and what she absolutely believed.

Yet here I am in a class that teaches that different grasses are suitable for different lawns, depending on soil conditions and climate.

Leftists and bible thumpers literally believe that a Pit Bull will show the same temperament as a Golden Retriever, if only they were raised the same... They are confused.