Vaccine is bad juju

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
thinks-hes-smart-voted-for-trump-republican-sycophant-6349335.png

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
You wanna test positive for covid heres a magic potion that does nothing really to protect you ..

HAHAHA..

get FUCKED SHEEP..

talk to you in 4 years after the BILL GATES AI DNA incorperates into yours..

population control at it finest.. you all deserve it..

PSSSSSt even you children... DYING in agony cuz of your loose standards and values..

HAHAHA

YOU LOSE YOUR A BUNCH OF WEAK FFFFAAAAGGGGGOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSS

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You wanna test positive for covid heres a magic potion that does nothing really to protect you ..

HAHAHA..

get FUCKED SHEEP..

talk to you in 4 years after the BILL GATES AI DNA incorperates into yours..

population control at it finest.. you all deserve it..

PSSSSSt even you children... DYING in agony cuz of your loose standards and values..

HAHAHA

YOU LOSE YOUR A BUNCH OF WEAK FFFFAAAAGGGGGOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSS
Thank you for sharing, now you may go take your seat.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did you know that more Americans have died from the Covid Vaccine in 4 months than all other vaccines combined for the past 15 years?

Well.....all that's known is that deaths occurred within a few weeks of getting the vaccine.

There is no established certainty the deaths were CAUSED by the vaccine. Correlation isnt causation thing.

But with that and all the freaky deaky shit occurring after the vaccine in combo with it being experimental and not even fda approved and it being pushed like it is......I'm sitting this one out and waiting for the science to be more solid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And you think you're smart voting for Biden? BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

He didnt vote for Biden. He is one those dumb ass sell out proggs that loves the thought and larp of "revolution" but none of the real work of one. And not one that benefits the regular people.

He is an establishment shill who has no grip on reality.

Notice how he bitches about "cons" and "repukes" but defends the establishment repukes and goes after the ones who are genuinely serving their supporters.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Did you know that more Americans have died from the Covid Vaccine in 4 months than all other vaccines combined for the past 15 years?

Do you have a source for that?

Are you a fucking Parrot? That's all you ever say..

link?
source?
link?
link?
source?
source?

Blazor and others have provided many links to many topics but that is never good enough for you but I do know one thing.

You're a dumb cunt and I don't need a fucking link or source to know that.

Why the fuck did I take you off ignore?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Do you have a source for that?

Are you a fucking Parrot? That's all you ever say..

link?
source?
link?
link?
source?
source?

Blazor and others have provided many links to many topics but that is never good enough for you but I do know one thing.

You're a dumb cunt and I don't need a fucking link or source to know that.

Why the fuck did I take you off ignore?
So it is your opinion that people should be believed in whatever claim is made w/o verification.

Otay, IcePrincess.

PS: yer a homo - FACT!

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
I took the Moderna shot a couple of weeks ago and now waiting for the second shot.

We are all going to die sometime anyway so it don't really matter one way or the other.

Dead is Dead

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
I took the Moderna shot a couple of weeks ago and now waiting for the second shot
I like my job so I'm .... getting it

So there you have it folks

The final collapse of the vaccines are librul gubmint intervention into the private lives of citizens bs

..and soon the troll will be:
private enterprise rescues millions from certain death.
..Capitalism in action saves the world from communist plot to destroy western free society (liberalism).

Coming to a troll forum near you. I will garontee it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's incredible how the anti vax mentality......which was typically a left thing.....has flip flopped.

And now the people who hated and mistrusted "big pharma" are now blindly trusting the government.

Look.....if you take it and die, or have a serious reaction and suffer any damage....you cant sue anyone. Your life insurance probably wont pay out either because this vaccine is experimental.

It was approved for emergency use, but its safety and effectiveness is definately not established.

Politics shouldnt have any sort of impact on anyones medical decisions. OR their options. This should left 100 percent to medical experts and decides between patient and doctor.

I think its revolting how easily this virus was seized for political use.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I took the Moderna shot a couple of weeks ago and now waiting for the second shot
I like my job so I'm .... getting it

So there you have it folks

The final collapse of the vaccines are librul gubmint intervention into the private lives of citizens bs

You mean like when Whitmer started off by sending threatening emails to doctors and hospitals ordering that any doctor who attempted to use hydroxychloroquin for any treatment of Covid 19 would have his/her liscence taken?

Because I fail to see what business any politicain has between doctors and patients regarding what treatments they decide to try.

She was wise to go back but these idiot fucks have no place dictating anyones treatment options.

That's exactly the government invading the private lives of citizens.

There are multiple examples of the government over stepping their role into the private lives of the people.....and you are denial or very low info if you wish to claim otherwise.

Interesting how you guys were calling us boot lickers because we know police are not our biggest problem. They are just regular people whose job is to enforce laws. Laws that the people voted for. So fighting them on the streets is a failed and pointless endeavor and so is being a dick.

The issues are with the government and legislators. You guys seem to suffer a huge disconnect, not understanding that in every democrat state where all this police brutality occurs.....its the politicains and law makers you guys vote for or support. Like how you guys now support the banning of menthol cigarettes.....which btw, is going to disproportionately impact black smokers. Maybe lead to more interactions with police.

And you'll be dumb enough to think its proof of "systemic racism" cause by the republiCON boogeyman and racist cops "retaliating" and never figure out you supported legislation that disproportionately impacted black smokers.

Like the crime bill and war on drugs....Biden is directly responsible for what you guys complain "systemic racism" is.

But you aren't smart or informed enough to make real change.....becauss you wont be honest because you are too obsessed with your partisan hatefest.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It's incredible how the anti vax mentality......which was typically a left thing.....has flip flopped.

And now the people who hated and mistrusted "big pharma" are now blindly trusting the government.

Look.....if you take it and die, or have a serious reaction and suffer any damage....you cant sue anyone. Your life insurance probably wont pay out either because this vaccine is experimental.

It was approved for emergency use, but its safety and effectiveness is definately not established.

Politics shouldnt have any sort of impact on anyones medical decisions. OR their options. This should left 100 percent to medical experts and decides between patient and doctor.

I think its revolting how easily this virus was seized for political use.
Fun fact, epidemics were never political before Donnie Know It All made them so. Put that in your Superiority Pipe and Smoke dat shit rite up gf.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah I hear their record safety is pretty bad.

Abu the regulators are letting it slide because its a pandemic.

Normally however, too many deaths or adverse reports would result in the products being taken off the shelf and out of use.