Wake up whitey

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't need to find Jesus. I know exactly where he is, he's out mowing my fuckin' lawn.
Lol. Another libturd of an atheist.

You will land in hell you pond scum.

Only Christianity might help your worthless and senseless wife, you junkie
Christianity sure hasn't done much for you now has it?

Iggy when is your "shift" starting, you loser?

Christianity gave a me lot. Peace, money, positive masculinity, which you clearly lack off, you soy boy.

I believe in the bible. I believe in the highest form: Jesus Christ!

Read some psalms. You really really need it. LeftFlix and the latest iPhone won't replace your inner emptiness, Son.
Will this do?

What did you saided?
tumblr_ox9zaqKKim1uln302o1_400.gif

Dude I look at shit like this all day every day whether it's while I'm working or just screwing around here. It's not shocking or even disturbing it's just normal now.

Iggy, I don't wanna know where you work. LOL!

I didn't tell you where I work. Why would I do that?

What if I tell you, that I know where you work? ;)

Do your boss or co-worker know, that you visiting those sites, Iggy?

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!
Good luck man, good luck. One of my duties is to sort pages from adult sites so............

Well, you can get information for little money on the deep web via crypto.

Your amazon account shows interesting last buys, Iggy ;)

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't need to find Jesus. I know exactly where he is, he's out mowing my fuckin' lawn.

Christianity gave a me lot. Peace, money, positive masculinity, which you clearly lack off, you soy boy.

Read some psalms. You really really need it. LeftFlix and the latest iPhone won't replace your inner emptiness, Son.
Will this do?

What did you saided?

Dude I look at shit like this all day every day whether it's while I'm working or just screwing around here. It's not shocking or even disturbing it's just normal now.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!
Good luck man, good luck. One of my duties is to sort pages from adult sites so............

Well, you can get information for little money on the deep web via crypto.

Your amazon account shows interesting last buys, Iggy ;)

Hmmm ok do tell me what I bought last then. Otherwise prove it or stfu

IRISH KAM

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Will this do?

What did you saided?

Are u a Sheriff ?
Will not fuck with members posted words

We have a word mask on another forum, its actually quite fun Thumbs Up 3

U juden are always up too somethAng . Thinking

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

If I don't believe in your god, what makes you think I believe in his hell?

Honestly, that's the dumbest shit ever. "If you don't believe in my made up god, I'll threaten you with his made up wrath!" Okay, Chief, whatever torches yer shortz.

In my god?

It is the god of us all. Even you, my high lord and special snow flake.

And you cum up with your googled "How to beat a christian as a atheist" BS from reddit, you pathetic loser and unfortunate whoreson.

When you nearly die or an accident happen, what is the first thing you say? ;)

Then you beg for god.

The hypocrisy here stinks. Fucking hipsters these days. Atheists are like leftist. They are sick in their skull.

Uh huh. That's nice, kid.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I said I wouldn’t post here again but this is my final one... After reasonable conversations with admin I’ve seen the error of my ways, it’s not about opinions on this or any subject but about respect to each and all here... We inevitably don’t all share the same views and this MUST be respected by all... Peace all
EDIT; keep politics away from these boards

U Spineless PC Beaner lovin Wanker .

Why dont ya just bend over , drop ya Y - Fronts and say ............." BF , in the spirit of Political Correctness , Be gentle " .
I’m savvy enough to draw the line, why annoy other members?
I said I wouldn’t post here again but this is my final one... After reasonable conversations with admin I’ve seen the error of my ways, it’s not about opinions on this or any subject but about respect to each and all here... We inevitably don’t all share the same views and this MUST be respected by all... Peace all
EDIT; keep politics away from these boards

U Spineless PC Beaner lovin Wanker .

Why dont ya just bend over , drop ya Y - Fronts and say ............." BF , in the spirit of Political Correctness , Be gentle " .
ovQrHf6.gif

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
I couldn’t give a shit about anyones feelings on this subject! I actually fuckin HATE MOST PEOPLE! Call me racist you miserable whining self destroying cunts! Don’t have kids!
Are you racist? Do you see white people as being superior to other races?

No I’m not racist, every race has their different strengths but I’m not going into that, I’ll get called racist... Why is it only white countries that need to take in the 3rd world? “Diversity” is a code word for “less white people” in their OWN lands and I’m woke to what is happening! It’s a Jewish plan and that is fact..

People likely call you a racist because that is exactly what you are.

Did you watch the videos?

Nope anzd I'm not going to. Third video features shitbag David Duke. You're barking up the wrong tree here. My friends and family are a mix of multiple races.

I’m not barking up any tree, I don’t care what anyone thinks; see OP
White countries are being invaded, whites will be a minority in the West quicker than you think but yeah turn the clock back on civilised countries! Just keep bashing whitey, you’re gonna love me! Bye[/QUOTE
Our country is being invaded by Islam as well and the Mexican cartels bringing criminals and drugs across the border

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I couldn’t give a shit about anyones feelings on this subject! I actually fuckin HATE MOST PEOPLE! Call me racist you miserable whining self destroying cunts! Don’t have kids!

Where are you? Are you a sissy?