Wake up whitey

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I couldn’t give a shit about anyones feelings on this subject! I actually fuckin HATE MOST PEOPLE! Call me racist you miserable whining self destroying cunts! Don’t have kids!

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I only watch Fox New's and not that often at that and have change Kimberly G(yes that one)diaper's- - - - - - -

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oddly enough I find that Al Jazeera has the least amount of political agenda based reporting.

cc la tarte

Factory Bastard
You peeked peaked piqued my interest

Would you please be so kind as to demonstrate some misunderstandings and misquotes?

Please refer to specific chapters and verses to save us all some time.

Know that the specifics well could sway whether I continue my conversion ... or not

Last edited:

cc la tarte

Factory Bastard
Guess I should have quoted. Possibly misleading of me to not do so. Clearly I earned a spanking.

For clarity JC, I was asking about your statement re: your fellow prophet Mo

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
images

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I couldn’t give a shit about anyones feelings on this subject! I actually fuckin HATE MOST PEOPLE! Call me racist you miserable whining self destroying cunts! Don’t have kids!

Are you racist? Do you see white people as being superior to other races?

No I’m not racist, every race has their different strengths but I’m not going into that, I’ll get called racist... Why is it only white countries that need to take in the 3rd world? “Diversity” is a code word for “less white people” in their OWN lands and I’m woke to what is happening! It’s a Jewish plan and that is fact..

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

No I’m not racist, every race has their different strengths but I’m not going into that, I’ll get called racist... Why is it only white countries that need to take in the 3rd world? “Diversity” is a code word for “less white people” in their OWN lands and I’m woke to what is happening! It’s a Jewish plan and that is fact..

People likely call you a racist because that is exactly what you are.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Did you watch the videos?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Nope and I'm not going to. Third video features shitbag David Duke. You're barking up the wrong tree here. My friends and family are a mix of multiple races.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Nope and I'm not going to. Third video features shitbag David Duke. You're barking up the wrong tree here. My friends and family are a mix of multiple races.

I’m not barking up any tree, I don’t care what anyone thinks; see OP
White countries are being invaded, whites will be a minority in the West quicker than you think but yeah turn the clock back on civilised countries! Just keep bashing whitey, you’re gonna love me! Bye

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

If you didn't care, you'd simply post without having to add "oh by the way I'm not racist".

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

If you didn't care, you'd simply post without having to add "oh by the way I'm not racist".

But I am racist, you said so...

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

You also implied that you're a racist.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You also implied that you're a racist.

So I’m somehow bad for complaining about what is going on in ONLY Western countries? If you’re not going to watch what I post I’m not too interested in your virtue signalling... I’m not a pussy who falls out with people online over disagreements but if you were to take the time to at least watch this one you’d maybe understand where I’m coming from... Peace :)

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have often thought about the look on the faces of Jews/Christians/Muslims if they got to the afterlife and were greeted by Odin

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Followers of a jew (Jesus) complaining about the followers of a variation of the Judaic faith (muslim), and both having an axe to grind against the followers of the original Judaic faith.

You all need Odin.
Jesus was Hebrew

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I don't care what religion you are as long as you are not forcing it onto someone.
If you aggressively proselytize, you're an asshole.

That being said, I find it rather telling that the countries that kill homosexuals, atheists, and rape victims/adulterers are mostly Muslim theocracies. As an atheist I would rather not ally myself with that horseshit.

cc la tarte

Factory Bastard
Start here CC
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I was asking you to demonstrate the following that you stated
Like all prophets, Mohammad was misunderstood and is hella misquoted.
You offer a lame islamic propaganda site full of attempts to explain islam for its own purposes
So again, sigh
Would you please be so kind as to demonstrate some SPECIFIC misunderstandings and misquotes? including creditable support

Please refer to specific chapters and verses to save us all some time.

Remember, it was you who volunteered the above mentioned proclamation, eh?

Last edited:

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Followers of a jew (Jesus) complaining about the followers of a variation of the Judaic faith (muslim), and both having an axe to grind against the followers of the original Judaic faith.

You all need Odin.
Jesus was Hebrew
"By the Roman period, "Hebrews" could be used to designate the Jews, who use the
language.
The
was probably written for
"

Source:

As much as many Christians find the concept that their Lord and Saviour was a Jew distasteful.. he was a Jew.
The point still stands.. all three Abrahamic faiths; Christianity/Judaism/Islam originate from the same Bronze age god from the Middle east.. the concept of a Singular God being mentioned in Egypt

And of three I find Judaism the least like a cult of personality, and even then that's filled with oddities, inconstancies, and a variety of other issues. When those three can agree on their interpretations of this God, then come see me.

I understand completely an atheist's aversion to matters of faith.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You all need Odin.
Jesus was Hebrew
"By the Roman period, "Hebrews" could be used to designate the Jews, who use the
language.
The
was probably written for
"

Source:

As much as many Christians find the concept that their Lord and Saviour was a Jew distasteful.. he was a Jew.
The point still stands.. all three Abrahamic faiths; Christianity/Judaism/Islam originate from the same Bronze age god from the Middle east.. the concept of a Singular God being mentioned in Egypt

And of three I find Judaism the least like a cult of personality, and even then that's filled with oddities, inconstancies, and a variety of other issues. When those three can agree on their interpretations of this God, then come see me.

I understand completely an atheist's aversion to matters of faith.
I don’t believe in any man made religion, Snow White is more believable.... Who created god? This shit annoys me... We know we’re real but space n shit... My mind gets blown whenever I think about it...

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We all believe in something.. unless you're a Nihilist. Are you a nihilist?