skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I believe it was Betty White who famously said:

"Ew, yew tutch mah traw-law-law... hnnnnnggghhh, mah deng-deng-dawwwwng..."

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
But on a more serious note, white people are now the only socially acceptable target of racism.

But that's still racism. Every racist ever was confident that he or she was perfectly morally righteous in his or her racism. So before you say, "Well, them crackaz got it comin' to 'em!" just remember that fifty years ago, a Klansman was saying, "Well, them uppity niggers got it comin' to 'em!"

Nobody's racism is any less filthy or evil than anybody else's.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
But on a more serious note, white people are now the only socially acceptable target of racism.

But that's still racism. Every racist ever was confident that he or she was perfectly morally righteous in his or her racism. So before you say, "Well, them crackaz got it comin' to 'em!" just remember that fifty years ago, a Klansman was saying, "Well, them uppity niggers got it comin' to 'em!"

Nobody's racism is any less filthy or evil than anybody else's.
So why is it racist to want to keep Europe and its traditions in place? I don’t buy this “you’re a racist” shit for having an issue with it! Japan has refused to take any migrants, why aren’t they racist just whites... Saudi Arabia has 100,000 air conditioned tents and laughably refused to take ANY! Tell me, is Europe the first stop for asylum seekers? No!

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Antifa get their ass handed to them for attacking people and some little soy boy “Nazi” “you’re racist” lmfao you’re a Nazi if you defend yourself! Bahahahahaaa

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It's funny, because if I'd started a thread drawing people's attention to the ZOG endorsed White Genocide currently taking place today, the site owner would have shitcanned my Aryan ass into Meltdown. Anyhow, I'm pleasantly surprised to see another awakened white soul trying to spread the word before it's too late.

Greetings BearAryan and HEIL HITLER 14/88.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
For anyone here who isn't wearing blinders and wishes to research the topic with an open mind, Google Cultural Marxism and The Kalergi Plan. Also search YouTube for 'Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told.

Feel free to drop me a PM if you want any more info.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I’ve heard of that Hitler documentary, isn’t it like eight hours long or something crazy?

I’ve always found it amusing that Africans hate western blacks. Also, light skins hating dark skins. Not even black people like black people it seems.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
My dog doesn't like black people and she is black- - - - - - --

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yes Gyroscope it's an extremely long, in depth documentary, but watching the video an hour a night for example makes it easier to digest. It sure as hell beats watching the usual anti-white K1ke propaganda spewed out from the bowels of Hollyweird.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
It's funny, because if I'd started a thread drawing people's attention to the ZOG endorsed White Genocide currently taking place today, the site owner would have shitcanned my Aryan ass into Meltdown. Anyhow, I'm pleasantly surprised to see another awakened white soul trying to spread the word before it's too late.

Is that what this is? So Scouse what your saying here is your fellow race pig, Bear is "using this site/thread to draw attention to the invisible white genocide". What I am hearing you say is that "More people/white people should be awakened and that the word needs to be shared quickly or else". Just another propaganda platform that can be easily 'bumped' here weekly. I think so too Scouse... hate like this belongs in Meltdown. So do you. How fortunate you are to even have a place to spout off here.

There is an entire ecosystem of low-budget white supremacist media outlets, but were not going to be one. We've been down this road before and I already let this shit float on our surface... http://bastardfactory.net/threads/sieg-to-the-mother-heckin-heil.127/page-2#post-4768

Heil Hitler huh?
Angry at life social nerd, wannabee bully. That's how I see you. I bet the chicks love hanging out with you and all that hate.

There's too many people fucking too many people so you need to move on and focus on getting you and your family off state support. White Pride has zero solution other than violence and political intimidation of multiple races to achieve this dream.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I couldn’t give a shit about anyones feelings on this subject! I actually fuckin HATE MOST PEOPLE! Call me racist you miserable whining self destroying cunts! Don’t have kids!

Howabout a nice warm glass of STFU?!

700px-Glass-of-water.jpg

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Let's all just step aside and let you attempt to reeducate us with you badass political agenda.

I/We are all for open discussions on every single subject, however this ones so played out it and your SS icons, your avatar, your name and this thread = agenda.

You hate what's happening to your race... I hate what's happening to this board.

Looks like we're gonna have a problem.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
my biggest problem is being a nigger stuck in this fat ass whitey body for over 40 years...

thats a burden to carry

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
HEIL HITLER 14/88

See my point about handing your opponents ammunition. Anti-white racism? Real. But shit like that?! Shit like that is why anti-white racism can't even be pointed out. Because when a reasonable guy does point it out, the anti-white racists point at guys like you, and then the reasonable guy can't say shit.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Hitler was right, ANTIFA supporting, Democrat SJW, basement dwelling deviants like the owner of this board are wrong....

But I've better things to do than revert back into a full blown e-war with the site admin, because as you can imagine, considering its his board, he can do whatever he wants and fucking with users on here is his gay thumb assing prerogative.

However, I have to ask, why not just delete my account like I have already requested? Oh wait, this type of shit is good for the ratings isn't it? Regardless, this will be the last time I post on your dungheap of a site. All the best, and try to lay off the n1gger dick.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Hitler was right, ANTIFA supporting, Democrat SJW, basement dwelling deviants like the owner of this board are wrong....

But I've better things to do than revert back into a full blown e-war with the site admin, because as you can imagine, considering its his board, he can do whatever he wants and fucking with users on here is his gay thumb assing prerogative.

However, I have to ask, why not just delete my account like I have already requested? Oh wait, this type of shit is good for the ratings isn't it? Regardless, this will be the last time I post on your dungheap of a site. All the best, and try to lay off the n1gger dick.
Bye Becky Thrilled

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

This is beyond ridiculous either joking. trolling, and or serious. You read and sound like any other reg joe SJW and ANTIFA member in this post you fucking worthless pussy. Man up or just kill yourself.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Let's all just step aside and let you attempt to reeducate us with you badass political agenda.

I/We are all for open discussions on every single subject, however this ones so played out it and your SS icons, your avatar, your name and this thread = agenda.

You hate what's happening to your race... I hate what's happening to this board.

Right, ok fair enough... You could’ve nipped it in the bud earlier but it’s your site, do I fuck off now or what!?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Right, ok fair enough... You could’ve nipped it in the bud earlier but it’s your site, do I fuck off now or what!?
I would assume that if you can still login, you don't have to fuck off.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You could fuck off, or you could just not get up on your soapbox. Realize that this particular audience is not interested in hearing it, and perhaps contribute to another conversation, one that people are willing to speak rationally about.

Life is so much better for everyone if people just wouldn't be assholes.