Wake up whitey

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You could fuck off, or you could just not get up on your soapbox. Realize that this particular audience is not interested in hearing it, and perhaps contribute to another conversation, one that people are willing to speak rationally about.

Life is so much better for everyone if people just wouldn't be assholes.
I’ve contributed lots to other threads, I’d see your point if this was the only place I posted...

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ll stop posting on this thread as I doubt it will be deleted because of different members posting but I’d rather it was... I’m here for a laugh... Politics will always make people argue therefore no lols... Sorry folks

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
You could fuck off, or you could just not get up on your soapbox. Realize that this particular audience is not interested in hearing it, and perhaps contribute to another conversation, one that people are willing to speak rationally about.

Life is so much better for everyone if people just wouldn't be assholes.
I’ve contributed lots to other threads, I’d see your point if this was the only place I posted...
Don't make a big deal of it and just move on and be Happy as Fuck.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Bahahaha

I don't care what religion you are as long as you are not forcing it onto someone.
If you aggressively proselytize, you're an asshole.

That being said, I find it rather telling that the countries that kill homosexuals, atheists, and rape victims/adulterers are mostly Muslim theocracies. As an atheist I would rather not ally myself with that horseshit.

Bahahaha. I knew you are a Atheist, you loser. I knew it.

You are a lost cause. Search your way to jesus. Pond scum!

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Let's all just step aside and let you attempt to reeducate us with you badass political agenda.

I/We are all for open discussions on every single subject, however this ones so played out it and your SS icons, your avatar, your name and this thread = agenda.

You hate what's happening to your race... I hate what's happening to this board.

Looks like we're gonna have a problem.
Right, ok fair enough... You could’ve nipped it in the bud earlier but it’s your site, do I fuck off now or what!?

Not at all.
Hang tough and do
your worst.
Leave the Nazis in the 20th Century.

I’ll stop posting on this thread as I doubt it will be deleted because of different members posting but I’d rather it was... I’m here for a laugh... Politics will always make people argue therefore no lols... Sorry folks

Will not delete threads
Will not delete member accounts
Will not fuck with members posted words

IRISH KAM

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hitler was right, ANTIFA supporting, Democrat SJW, basement dwelling deviants like the owner of this board are wrong....

But I've better things to do than revert back into a full blown e-war with the site admin, because as you can imagine, considering its his board, he can do whatever he wants and fucking with users on here is his gay thumb assing prerogative.

However, I have to ask, why not just delete my account like I have already requested? Oh wait, this type of shit is good for the ratings isn't it? Regardless, this will be the last time I post on your dungheap of a site. All the best, and try to lay off the n1gger dick.

BFs a fuckin Beaner .

Hes not White .

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Hitler was right, ANTIFA supporting, Democrat SJW, basement dwelling deviants like the owner of this board are wrong....

But I've better things to do than revert back into a full blown e-war with the site admin, because as you can imagine, considering its his board, he can do whatever he wants and fucking with users on here is his gay thumb assing prerogative.

However, I have to ask, why not just delete my account like I have already requested? Oh wait, this type of shit is good for the ratings isn't it? Regardless, this will be the last time I post on your dungheap of a site. All the best, and try to lay off the n1gger dick.

BFs a fuckin Beaner .

Hes not White .
I always heard that he's an albino black guy. I dunno though, probably just a rumor.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh man. Seriously?

Sheriff put Scouse in meltdown, because he is not watching leftflix, wears pinks hairs and do not hate Trump?

BF you"re a wanker. Political correct sissy.

I guess you feel ashamed of being white?

Left wing antifa scum!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't need to find Jesus. I know exactly where he is, he's out mowing my fuckin' lawn.
Lol. Another libturd of an atheist.

You will land in hell you pond scum.

Only Christianity might help your worthless and senseless wife, you junkie

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I don't need to find Jesus. I know exactly where he is, he's out mowing my fuckin' lawn.

If I don't believe in your god, what makes you think I believe in his hell?

Honestly, that's the dumbest shit ever. "If you don't believe in my made up god, I'll threaten you with his made up wrath!" Okay, Chief, whatever torches yer shortz.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I said I wouldn’t post here again but this is my final one... After reasonable conversations with admin I’ve seen the error of my ways, it’s not about opinions on this or any subject but about respect to each and all here... We inevitably don’t all share the same views and this MUST be respected by all... Peace all
EDIT; keep politics away from these boards

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
so much for rational thought and words....

Seriously, what have you ever brought t the table?

You are no leader. You are a sheep.

I am a known internet legend and world champion! I bring interesting topics and intelligent conversations.

I don't share the masses view. IS that your problem?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

If I don't believe in your god, what makes you think I believe in his hell?

Honestly, that's the dumbest shit ever. "If you don't believe in my made up god, I'll threaten you with his made up wrath!" Okay, Chief, whatever torches yer shortz.

In my god?

It is the god of us all. Even you, my high lord and special snow flake.

And you cum up with your googled "How to beat a christian as a atheist" BS from reddit, you pathetic loser and unfortunate whoreson.

When you nearly die or an accident happen, what is the first thing you say? ;)

Then you beg for god.

The hypocrisy here stinks. Fucking hipsters these days. Atheists are like leftist. They are sick in their skull.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Christianity sure hasn't done much for you now has it?

Iggy when is your "shift" starting, you loser?

Christianity gave a me lot. Peace, money, positive masculinity, which you clearly lack off, you soy boy.

I believe in the bible. I believe in the highest form: Jesus Christ!

Read some psalms. You really really need it. LeftFlix and the latest iPhone won't replace your inner emptiness, Son.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I said I wouldn’t post here again but this is my final one... After reasonable conversations with admin I’ve seen the error of my ways, it’s not about opinions on this or any subject but about respect to each and all here... We inevitably don’t all share the same views and this MUST be respected by all... Peace all

Where are you heading mate?

If you and Scouse are leaving, I will also leave

Political correctness has even reached BF.

Sad.

But we men must be string. There are certain other places where real men can exchange positive ideas.

Fuck this place

WesgyTL.gif

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Sad.

But we men must be string. There are certain other places where real men can exchange positive ideas.

Fuck this place

WesgyTL.gif
Shit you dilf! 2nd last, this thread is dead I’ll be posting on other threads here...

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Sad.

Fuck this place

WesgyTL.gif
Shit you dilf! 2nd last, this thread is dead I’ll be posting on other threads here...

I FatherFuck your filth mouth, you whoreson!

Shut up when an Internet Legend speaks.

I POWER FART against your fake fat nazi skull:
PPPPRRRRRTTTTTTFFFFFF

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Christianity gave a me lot. Peace, money, positive masculinity, which you clearly lack off, you soy boy.

Read some psalms. You really really need it. LeftFlix and the latest iPhone won't replace your inner emptiness, Son.
Will this do?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Will this do?

What did you saided?
tumblr_ox9zaqKKim1uln302o1_400.gif

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Will this do?

What did you saided?

Dude I look at shit like this all day every day whether it's while I'm working or just screwing around here. It's not shocking or even disturbing it's just normal now.

IRISH KAM

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

U Spineless PC Beaner lovin Wanker .

Why dont ya just bend over , drop ya Y - Fronts and say ............." BF , in the spirit of Political Correctness , Be gentle " .

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Will this do?

What did you saided?

Dude I look at shit like this all day every day whether it's while I'm working or just screwing around here. It's not shocking or even disturbing it's just normal now.

Iggy, I don't wanna know where you work. LOL!

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Will this do?

What did you saided?

I didn't tell you where I work. Why would I do that?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Will this do?

What did you saided?

What if I tell you, that I know where you work? ;)

Do your boss or co-worker know, that you visiting those sites, Iggy?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Will this do?

What did you saided?

What if I tell you, that I know where you work? ;)

Do your boss or co-worker know, that you visiting those sites, Iggy?

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!
Good luck man, good luck. One of my duties is to sort pages from adult sites so............