WAR TIME UPDATES!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
*** WARTIME UPDATE***

my research minions on the front lines have successfully penetrated deep into cry baby territory to capture and read yet another publicly accessible thread where the local cretins are busy weeping about all the mean things I've done to them

more updates later this evening

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
*** WARTIME UPDATE***

my research minions on the front lines have successfully penetrated deep into cry baby territory to capture and read yet another publicly accessible thread where the local cretins are busy weeping about all the mean things I've done to them

giphy.gif

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Whelp, the war is progressing nicely.
Dove is playing victim,
Smigley is powerless,
Blaze is outta control,
Regan is making fun of Trans, which means she's making fun of herself.
Oh man, whatta day.
Peace I'm out-
YUO forgot me, nigger!
You don't seem too upset.
Where did you meltdown?
So much melt in here I may have missed it.
Its all good. I was just looking for acknowledgment. You obliged. TY.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
*** WARTIME UPDATE***

Yo yo yo wassup, Pauncho Pork Thighs, just 10 minutes a day wiith your Suzanne Summers Thighmaster could have you looking like this!
big-thigh-gang-hams.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
*** WARTIME UPDATE***

Yawn

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Meanwhile

as the war progresses, the insects at CBT 1.0 are still crying about me

lmao

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Who else wants to bet theyve been PMing about this all day? :LOL3:

As the creator of that chat group and host of an online platform where such things are discussed, and obviously for the record….

it has not come up.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

As the creator of that chat group and host of an online platform where such things are discussed, and obviously for the record….

it has not come up.

Flynn and I don't PM about the forum. We just do the job.

So0o0ooo unfair to get a taste of your own poison… I’m rather enjoying the huge energy shift in this place served with the sidecar of spoiled feral brat tantrum with the wah wah wah all over the intrawebs blazing her slime trail of destruction.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

it has not come up.

So0o0ooo unfair to get a taste of your own poison… I’m rather enjoying the huge energy shift in this place served with the sidecar of spoiled feral brat tantrum with the wah wah wah all over the intrawebs blazing her slime trail of destruction.

OMG, you should put your name in the search function and see how the hell she was dragging you into every single thing I was saying about her.

Sleazeball

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

it has not come up.

OMG, you should put your name in the search function and see how the hell she was dragging you into every single thing I was saying about her.

Sleazeball

bwa hahahaha :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

it has not come up.

Sleazeball

She was triggered when Flynn made a comment about Dove's labia and a major meltdown occurred.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

it has not come up.

Sleazeball

She was triggered when Flynn made a comment about Dove's labia and a major meltdown occurred.

so she won’t be able to point to the butthurt because the butthurt is so BIG that is all over butthurted

she is such a fucking simp

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

it has not come up.

Sleazeball

so she won’t be able to point to the butthurt because the butthurt is so BIG that is all over butthurted

She goes on for thousands of words saying how awful I am. The projection is so typical.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

it has not come up.

Sleazeball

She goes on for thousands of words saying how awful I am. The projection is so typical.

I literally left so she could reign on her turd throne and I’m in her foul mouth? The snob in me is loving this…

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

it has not come up.

Sleazeball

I literally left so she could reign on her turd throne and I’m in her foul mouth? The snob in me is loving this…

Yes, well Flynn and I often refer to her as a slut, so then comes the "What about Murdock?" bullshit. She asked me for a "slut deadline" and for some reason January 2022 (I think) was it...

:Crazy:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

it has not come up.

Sleazeball

Yes, well Flynn and I often refer to her as a slut, so then comes the "What about Murdock?" bullshit. She asked me for a "slut deadline" and for some reason January 2022 (I think) was it...

:Crazy:

always with the zero accountability deflection…

typical BPD… hence the need to ignore, deflect, disappear, and externalize blame