WAR TIME UPDATES!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol
I always pick the winning side.

Sindy is out of state training for her new job as they melt the fuck down.

ROFLMAO

I love how Dove starts a thread about a poster that's not even here or is even a member here. Kinda like how she posted at TBC that she kicks our asses.

Fucking pleeeeeaaaassseeee!!!!

The auto-troll is powerful in that one.

This is better than the battle. :LOL3:

I love how Biggie Panels mantra everytime Dove gets booted is to call us the victims on her behalf.

Fucking too funny!!!

These guys bitch about Admin, yes he's an annoying spammer from hell but he's not trying to hurt anyone. These guys just don't take Admin for what he is...a clown. A harmless clown. He's never tried to purposely disrupt the forum. These powerful wordsmiths let the loon get under their skin if they ignored him they'd be fine but nope their egos won't let that happen.

Dove can fuck off for all I care, I will not let her or that imbecile Biggie No-Brains do what they did to Flea's last forum.

Pretty obvious you guys are victims.

Victims of your own narcissism and arrested development.

But victims nonetheless.

I mean one positive is......you finally get to FEEL like you have an upper hand.

Are you fingering your dog right now?

Is this another MASTER TROLL?

says the woman that actually has posted about fingering kittens

Really only a scum bag piece of shit like I just described thinks relieving new burn kittens is dirty in a sexual way.

You are gross. Truly.

But what you said to Flynn is acceptable? Of course it is, it's you.

What I said to Flynn is true.

You saying I "finger kittens" is just more excrement falling out of your rotten fucking grey matter.

Basically you are going to delude yourself into thinking your conduct is passable because I "deserve it", right?

I mean yeah we all get your thinking here. But you guys belong in a straight jacket away from the internet.

You've accused her of fucking dogs. Yet, you're the only person that has posted, as far as I know, about fingering cats.

No, bitch. You belong in your home taking care of your kids. Wait for the payback you get from their neglect. It's coming. And it's going to be so painful. You have no clue.

I tell that psycho fuck he fucks dogs because he asked me if I would fuck his dog FOR him.

And here is that entitlement again. YOU both are the ones who first came at ME.

And now you weak fucking cretins are falling all over yourself in your clownish drama you always create because you panel abused and feel all powerful over it.

The last I checked, I dont owe either of you a single damn thing. And yet you are completely off the deep end feeling justified in not just dragging kids and family and lying about things you brought to the forum out of pure spite, but now you are pumped on PANEL ABUSE.

Both of you are entitled scum. I dont know what you think you are accomplishing.....but you arent.

I flame you on the fact that you are a viscious piece of petty shit. And you are. You are a not even a DECENT person. The fact that both of you attach yourselves to my rotten labia like this and go so unessesary extra says A LOT.

Both of you believe you are OWED something. And you are not. You are so narcissistic that you actually feel WRONGED by the fact that i told you about yourself and that I dont give a gotdamn shit what a hate infected peon like yourself has to say or thinks.

You cannot deal with me in a rational manner being direct or having an actual discussion. So you make a complete fucking jack ass of yourself trying to minimize me into something that doesnt make you feel so threatened.

Most people will log off and go for a run or something before they lash out like you two. But you both are too fucking stupid to do that. So here we are with me and Big watching you both have this manic psycho episode and drama and we are laughing at it.

Havent you ever been told that when you hate someone.....its like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die? You should try meditating on that. Assuming you are even capable of reflecting on yourself.

And the kitten fingering thing isnt funny, Oak. Its vile. You are a pathetic fat fuck with a sick fucking mind.

Yanno?

too stupid, didn't read
you certainly are too stupid to read it

that's for sure

I like how now I'm a maliscious liar trying to get "mods fired" because I reported their panel abuse to the owner.

That's MY fault.

Oaks gonna go pass pictures of my family around now and try to match them up with socail media because I'm a big fat liar and i deserve it!

These fucking people :Crazy:

I've never seen people over 50 act like this....I just assumed people over 25 who think like this are in prison and away from the rest of us.

Scary, really.

No. The fault lies (<<<< see what I did there?) in you being a shit poster and trying to make believe that any mod here would look up your info for the purpose to harass you.

Come back to reality you batshit crazy cunt. No one believes you. We've all seen this garbage at SG. Get some new poor Dove material. This shit is stale as your pussy.

She accuses me of planning to post pictures of her family. Complete lunacy. I've never posted pics of anyone anywhere, EVER.

I have words.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol

ROFLMAO

I love how Dove starts a thread about a poster that's not even here or is even a member here. Kinda like how she posted at TBC that she kicks our asses.

I love how Biggie Panels mantra everytime Dove gets booted is to call us the victims on her behalf.

Fucking too funny!!!

These guys bitch about Admin, yes he's an annoying spammer from hell but he's not trying to hurt anyone. These guys just don't take Admin for what he is...a clown. A harmless clown. He's never tried to purposely disrupt the forum. These powerful wordsmiths let the loon get under their skin if they ignored him they'd be fine but nope their egos won't let that happen.

Dove can fuck off for all I care, I will not let her or that imbecile Biggie No-Brains do what they did to Flea's last forum.

But victims nonetheless.

I mean one positive is......you finally get to FEEL like you have an upper hand.

Really only a scum bag piece of shit like I just described thinks relieving new burn kittens is dirty in a sexual way.

You are gross. Truly.

You saying I "finger kittens" is just more excrement falling out of your rotten fucking grey matter.

Basically you are going to delude yourself into thinking your conduct is passable because I "deserve it", right?

I mean yeah we all get your thinking here. But you guys belong in a straight jacket away from the internet.

You've accused her of fucking dogs. Yet, you're the only person that has posted, as far as I know, about fingering cats.

No, bitch. You belong in your home taking care of your kids. Wait for the payback you get from their neglect. It's coming. And it's going to be so painful. You have no clue.

I tell that psycho fuck he fucks dogs because he asked me if I would fuck his dog FOR him.

And now you weak fucking cretins are falling all over yourself in your clownish drama you always create because you panel abused and feel all powerful over it.

The last I checked, I dont owe either of you a single damn thing. And yet you are completely off the deep end feeling justified in not just dragging kids and family and lying about things you brought to the forum out of pure spite, but now you are pumped on PANEL ABUSE.

Both of you are entitled scum. I dont know what you think you are accomplishing.....but you arent.

I flame you on the fact that you are a viscious piece of petty shit. And you are. You are a not even a DECENT person. The fact that both of you attach yourselves to my rotten labia like this and go so unessesary extra says A LOT.

Both of you believe you are OWED something. And you are not. You are so narcissistic that you actually feel WRONGED by the fact that i told you about yourself and that I dont give a gotdamn shit what a hate infected peon like yourself has to say or thinks.

You cannot deal with me in a rational manner being direct or having an actual discussion. So you make a complete fucking jack ass of yourself trying to minimize me into something that doesnt make you feel so threatened.

Most people will log off and go for a run or something before they lash out like you two. But you both are too fucking stupid to do that. So here we are with me and Big watching you both have this manic psycho episode and drama and we are laughing at it.

Havent you ever been told that when you hate someone.....its like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die? You should try meditating on that. Assuming you are even capable of reflecting on yourself.

And the kitten fingering thing isnt funny, Oak. Its vile. You are a pathetic fat fuck with a sick fucking mind.

Yanno?

too stupid, didn't read

that's for sure

I like how now I'm a maliscious liar trying to get "mods fired" because I reported their panel abuse to the owner.

That's MY fault.

Oaks gonna go pass pictures of my family around now and try to match them up with socail media because I'm a big fat liar and i deserve it!

I've never seen people over 50 act like this....I just assumed people over 25 who think like this are in prison and away from the rest of us.

Scary, really.
Their "panels" are their greatest accomplishments in life and now they are lashing out because they feel like they may be in danger of losing the best thing that has ever happened to them

Panel abuse people you cant best with words.

Blame other people for the consequences of your own panel abuse.

Sounds like Flynn. Flynn doesn't agree with consequences. It make him big big mad.

Can't beat you with words? Well, dear you've got to spell them correctly first.

Consequences? You mean having to read your same poor me Dove spiel again? Yeah. Those are some fucked up consequences. For me, I mean.

Duv, PV (professional victim)

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

Yanno?

too stupid, didn't read

that's for sure

That's MY fault.

Scary, really.
Their "panels" are their greatest accomplishments in life and now they are lashing out because they feel like they may be in danger of losing the best thing that has ever happened to them

Sounds like Flynn. Flynn doesn't agree with consequences. It make him big big mad.

Consequences? You mean having to read your same poor me Dove spiel again? Yeah. Those are some fucked up consequences. For me, I mean.

Pretty much. Everyone is after her info, she's the best flamer but no one knows it, everyone is mad because she's the only one having sex and I'm a dog fucker. Yeah. She's the victim.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

Yanno?

too stupid, didn't read

that's for sure

That's MY fault.

Scary, really.

No. The fault lies (<<<< see what I did there?) in you being a shit poster and trying to make believe that any mod here would look up your info for the purpose to harass you.

Come back to reality you batshit crazy cunt. No one believes you. We've all seen this garbage at SG. Get some new poor Dove material. This shit is stale as your pussy.

She accuses me of planning to post pictures of her family. Complete lunacy. I've never posted pics of anyone anywhere, EVER.

I have words.

This is one of thee biggest meltdowns I have ever witnessed. Man, Dove has thrown everything at us except her rotten labia. Maybe that's coming next?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

Yanno?

too stupid, didn't read

that's for sure

That's MY fault.

Scary, really.

I have words.

This is one of thee biggest meltdowns I have ever witnessed. Man, Dove has thrown everything at us except her rotten labia. Maybe that's coming next?

Gross!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

Yanno?

too stupid, didn't read

that's for sure

That's MY fault.

Scary, really.

Pretty much. Everyone is after her info, she's the best flamer but no one knows it, everyone is mad because she's the only one having sex and I'm a dog fucker. Yeah. She's the victim.

She's not well.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

Yanno?

too stupid, didn't read

that's for sure

That's MY fault.

Scary, really.

I haven't moved anything of what you've posted. You haven't been posting in Politics for several days, you know since your enablers can't post with you?

Stop lying about what I've done. @Bastard Factory can see the logs, moron.
Don't cry pig

200w.gif

Do you see this shit?

I could be dead right now and they'd be in hysterics over how I'm having "the biggest meltdown yet!"

:Crazy:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

Yanno?

too stupid, didn't read

that's for sure

That's MY fault.

Scary, really.

I haven't moved anything of what you've posted. You haven't been posting in Politics for several days, you know since your enablers can't post with you?

Don't cry pig

200w.gif

Do you see this shit?

I could be dead right now and they'd be in hysterics over how I'm having "the biggest meltdown yet!"

You could be dead? What's next, you're gonna kill yourself if you're thread isn't moved back to politics?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

Yanno?

too stupid, didn't read

that's for sure

That's MY fault.

Scary, really.

Don't cry pig

200w.gif

Do you see this shit?

Oh no! Not another one of your fake suicide attempts!!!

Maybe you'd have better luck using the "I might overdose myself on some aspirin" angle? That way maybe at least one person would buy into your gigantic mound of bullshit.

J/S

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

Yanno?

too stupid, didn't read

that's for sure

That's MY fault.

Scary, really.

Don't cry pig

200w.gif

Do you see this shit?

Oh no! Not another one of your fake suicide attempts!!!

Maybe you'd have better luck using the "I might overdose myself on some aspirin" angle? That way maybe at least one person would buy into your gigantic mount of bullshit.

J/S

You mean od on kitten fingering cream, right?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

Yanno?

too stupid, didn't read

that's for sure

That's MY fault.

Scary, really.

Don't cry pig

200w.gif

Do you see this shit?

You could be dead? What's next, you're gonna kill yourself if you're thread isn't moved back to politics?

She'll post that she's dead, then when no one reacts, she'll post again 3.5 minutes later saying how I fuck dogs.

See this shit? She's just looking for sympathy and attention. She'll go to any lengths to get it. Too bad we know what a little fibber she is.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

Yanno?

too stupid, didn't read

that's for sure

That's MY fault.

Scary, really.

Don't cry pig

200w.gif

Do you see this shit?

She'll post that she's dead, then when no one reacts, she'll post again 3.5 minutes later saying how I fuck dogs.

See this shit? She's just looking for sympathy and attention. She'll go to any lengths to get it. Too bad we know what a little fibber she is.

I dieded and it is all Flynn and Oak's fault!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at these unhinged fucking weaklings.

It's like they just discovered panel abuse is a thing. They are all on some manic high over it.

Who else wants to bet theyve been PMing about this all day? :LOL3:

"What we say to BF? I know.....say her post was a troll! Yeah! And I'll tell BF I moved her thread to meltdown because it was a failed troll!"

I can just see them plotting back and forth for hours today, giggling and squealing working eachother up to move my threads.

Mark this day on the calendar, guys. They finally GOT ME! This is a big moment for people who cannot best other posters with words. Moving threads around for no real reason to lash out with personal angst has them SUPER drunk on power and Admins dick breath fumes.

Says the hypocrite that was taking a leave of absence.

Cry more, Michigan could use the water. Albeit salty as fuck.

:GiggleBitch:

What I said was when BF logs on and had the chance to see these butthurt shenanigans, if it's going to be permitted.....I'm definitely not posting here.

There is zero point posting at a forum where the mods are such weak little fucks that they resort to abusing their panels because they cant "win" any other way.

There are no hard feelings, it's just a futile hassle and no one wants to deal with that weak shit.

If it ISNT going to be tolerated I'll stick around

Pretty simple and reasonable but with you guys so pumped on your ridiculous drama you dont really understand ant of this stuff.

Maybe when you sober up from your power high someone can explain the situation to you. I'm definately not gonna be the only one who wont hang around with shit like this going down. JS.
Isn't anybody going to address
I have words.
you have cellulite
you have an inferiority complex, I don't know if it's because of your Rosie Perez accent, your man-girdled brokebackness, or you blizzard of lies.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

Yanno?

too stupid, didn't read

that's for sure

That's MY fault.

Scary, really.

Don't cry pig

200w.gif

Do you see this shit?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes. Somehow we culled her information and had Caskur put a hex on her after finding out which trailer park she lives in.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

Yanno?

too stupid, didn't read

that's for sure

That's MY fault.

Scary, really.

Don't cry pig

200w.gif

Do you see this shit?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes. Somehow we culled her information and had Caskur put a hex on her after finding out which trailer park she lives in.

Are we just outside her trailer right now?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Look at that. Admin who Dove bad mouths actually feelz the sorryz for Dove. How sweet! There Dove, your whole night wasn't a gigantic waste of time afterall!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

Yanno?

too stupid, didn't read

that's for sure

That's MY fault.

Scary, really.

Don't cry pig

200w.gif

Do you see this shit?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

According to her, yes.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at that. Admin who Dove bad mouths actually feelz the sorryz for Dove. How sweet! There Dove, your whole night wasn't a gigantic waste of time afterall!

If feeling sorry for her made things better, I'd condone it. I don't. It keeps her in the exact same place. It's not a good place.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

Yanno?

too stupid, didn't read

that's for sure

That's MY fault.

Scary, really.

Don't cry pig

200w.gif

Do you see this shit?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

According to her, yes.

Spooky!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

If feeling sorry for her made things better, I'd condone it. I don't. It keeps her in the exact same place. It's not a good place.

Enabling retards is never a good policy.
I do think it only encourages even more retardation.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

Yanno?

too stupid, didn't read

that's for sure

That's MY fault.

Scary, really.

Don't cry pig

200w.gif

Do you see this shit?

Well did you dieded, or nah?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yes. Kinda like me not putting the kabosh down on you. Clean up your act mister or else!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yes. Kinda like me not putting the kabosh down on you. Clean up your act mister or else!

<~~~not retarded, mom had me tested a couple times.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You are a power tripping forum fascist who will kill the board completely and it will just be Oak wailing about all the people she hates, Admin STILL posting stock photos of fat guys begging Big to talk about penis, and Martini talking about Fortnight and "content".

Guess you didn't hear the :Alarming:BREAKING NEWS:Alarming: then: @Bastard Factory is giving me a panel in the new sub, The TERF Wars.