WAR TIME UPDATES!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No one gets flynn going into fits of hysterical rage like Dovey

NO ONE

:LOL3:

Its unreal. :Crazy:

Wacko is completely deluded.

So deluded that I would sleep with three people off a forum I just met, right? 2 guys and one woman.

Yep. That's me!!!!

Mostly the fact that you are so fucked up over that you rage spam for years and panel abuse.

Sex really makes you angry.

But that's really not MY problem, is it? But for some reason.....you arent mad that other people have also done this.....you are spitting furious for years because I did it. Do you have a grasp of how creepy that is? Or are you too busy fantasizing that I'm all angry and crying and you are owning me all hard and teaching me a lesson?

Does panel abuse make you feel better? Do you feel vindicated yet or nah?

That's what I mean be deluded. That you are a deluded unhinged wacko with serious emotional problems and a cluster b personality disorder.

It must be because I'm psycho and have allegedly looked up all your information in my sleep because that's how important you are.

Watch out! Every cracking branch, every knock on your section 8 housing door may be Flynn and her tranny army coming to get you!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Whelp, the war is progressing nicely.
Dove is playing victim,
Smigley is powerless,
Blaze is outta control,
Regan is making fun of Trans, which means she's making fun of herself.
Oh man, whatta day.
Peace I'm out-

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lol
I always pick the winning side.

Sindy is out of state training for her new job as they melt the fuck down.

ROFLMAO

I love how Dove starts a thread about a poster that's not even here or is even a member here. Kinda like how she posted at TBC that she kicks our asses.

Fucking pleeeeeaaaassseeee!!!!

The auto-troll is powerful in that one.

This is better than the battle. :LOL3:

I love how Biggie Panels mantra everytime Dove gets booted is to call us the victims on her behalf.

Fucking too funny!!!

These guys bitch about Admin, yes he's an annoying spammer from hell but he's not trying to hurt anyone. These guys just don't take Admin for what he is...a clown. A harmless clown. He's never tried to purposely disrupt the forum. These powerful wordsmiths let the loon get under their skin if they ignored him they'd be fine but nope their egos won't let that happen.

Dove can fuck off for all I care, I will not let her or that imbecile Biggie No-Brains do what they did to Flea's last forum.

Pretty obvious you guys are victims.

Victims of your own narcissism and arrested development.

But victims nonetheless.

I mean one positive is......you finally get to FEEL like you have an upper hand.

Are you fingering your dog right now?

Is this another MASTER TROLL?

says the woman that actually has posted about fingering kittens

Really only a scum bag piece of shit like I just described thinks relieving new burn kittens is dirty in a sexual way.

You are gross. Truly.

But what you said to Flynn is acceptable? Of course it is, it's you.

What I said to Flynn is true.

You saying I "finger kittens" is just more excrement falling out of your rotten fucking grey matter.

Basically you are going to delude yourself into thinking your conduct is passable because I "deserve it", right?

I mean yeah we all get your thinking here. But you guys belong in a straight jacket away from the internet.

Total unhinged clowns who cant emotionally cope with forums. Both of you are sick. Truly. You need a doctor. In your case a live stock vet.

No. Actually making up all kinds of tall tales and trying to get the mods fired is more than unhinged. If you take the forums this serious, then maybe you need to log off for a bit and cool down. Obviously, something has made you hysterically mad.

I know this because you start making up things that have never happened...i.e...me looking up your info.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol

ROFLMAO

I love how Dove starts a thread about a poster that's not even here or is even a member here. Kinda like how she posted at TBC that she kicks our asses.

I love how Biggie Panels mantra everytime Dove gets booted is to call us the victims on her behalf.

Fucking too funny!!!

These guys bitch about Admin, yes he's an annoying spammer from hell but he's not trying to hurt anyone. These guys just don't take Admin for what he is...a clown. A harmless clown. He's never tried to purposely disrupt the forum. These powerful wordsmiths let the loon get under their skin if they ignored him they'd be fine but nope their egos won't let that happen.

Dove can fuck off for all I care, I will not let her or that imbecile Biggie No-Brains do what they did to Flea's last forum.

But victims nonetheless.

I mean one positive is......you finally get to FEEL like you have an upper hand.

Really only a scum bag piece of shit like I just described thinks relieving new burn kittens is dirty in a sexual way.

You are gross. Truly.

You saying I "finger kittens" is just more excrement falling out of your rotten fucking grey matter.

Basically you are going to delude yourself into thinking your conduct is passable because I "deserve it", right?

I mean yeah we all get your thinking here. But you guys belong in a straight jacket away from the internet.

Total unhinged clowns who cant emotionally cope with forums. Both of you are sick. Truly. You need a doctor. In your case a live stock vet.

No. Actually making up all kinds of tall tales and trying to get the mods fired is more than unhinged. If you take the forums this serious, then maybe you need to log off for a bit and cool off. Obviously, something has made you hysterically mad.

I know this because you start making up things that have never happened...i.e...me looking up your info.

I wonder if she's considered that being part of the Bigly Stupid crew just might influence how BF sees her? I mean, it may not, but maybe she should consider the possibility.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

No. Actually making up all kinds of tall tales and trying to get the mods fired is more than unhinged. If you take the forums this serious, then maybe you need to log off for a bit and cool off. Obviously, something has made you hysterically mad.

I wonder if she's considered that being part of the Bigly Stupid crew just might influence how BF sees her? I mean, it may not, but maybe she should consider the possibility.

She might be more of a detriment to that "crew." As she's gone full on nuclear meltdown that even rivals Chernobyl.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

She might be more of a detriment to that "crew." As she's gone full on nuclear meltdown that even rivals Chernobyl.

Which THREAD, not post, of hers did I move to meltdown? She's accusing me of moving a politics thread to meltdown.

I don't know what she's talking about.

@The Countess

Dove is lying about me moving her thread. It was moved by Flynn and she acknowledges it in her response to this post.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

Which THREAD, not post, of hers did I move to meltdown? She's accusing me of moving a politics thread to meltdown.

I moved it. It's in my record of mod actions.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

So, as usual she's lying. I should have gone to the mod board and looked. My bad.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

So, as usual she's lying. I should have gone to the mod board and looked. My bad.

Of course she's lying. That what she does best.

No, worries.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

You've accused her of fucking dogs. Yet, you're the only person that has posted, as far as I know, about fingering cats.

No, bitch. You belong in your home taking care of your kids. Wait for the payback you get from their neglect. It's coming. And it's going to be so painful. You have no clue.

I tell that psycho fuck he fucks dogs because he asked me if I would fuck his dog FOR him.

And here is that entitlement again. YOU both are the ones who first came at ME.

And now you weak fucking cretins are falling all over yourself in your clownish drama you always create because you panel abused and feel all powerful over it.

The last I checked, I dont owe either of you a single damn thing. And yet you are completely off the deep end feeling justified in not just dragging kids and family and lying about things you brought to the forum out of pure spite, but now you are pumped on PANEL ABUSE.

Both of you are entitled scum. I dont know what you think you are accomplishing.....but you arent.

I flame you on the fact that you are a viscious piece of petty shit. And you are. You are a not even a DECENT person. The fact that both of you attach yourselves to my rotten labia like this and go so unessesary extra says A LOT.

Both of you believe you are OWED something. And you are not. You are so narcissistic that you actually feel WRONGED by the fact that i told you about yourself and that I dont give a gotdamn shit what a hate infected peon like yourself has to say or thinks.

You cannot deal with me in a rational manner being direct or having an actual discussion. So you make a complete fucking jack ass of yourself trying to minimize me into something that doesnt make you feel so threatened.

Most people will log off and go for a run or something before they lash out like you two. But you both are too fucking stupid to do that. So here we are with me and Big watching you both have this manic psycho episode and drama and we are laughing at it.

Havent you ever been told that when you hate someone.....its like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die? You should try meditating on that. Assuming you are even capable of reflecting on yourself.

And the kitten fingering thing isnt funny, Oak. Its vile. You are a pathetic fat fuck with a sick fucking mind.

Yanno?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

You've accused her of fucking dogs. Yet, you're the only person that has posted, as far as I know, about fingering cats.

No, bitch. You belong in your home taking care of your kids. Wait for the payback you get from their neglect. It's coming. And it's going to be so painful. You have no clue.
dancing-pig-15.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

I tell that psycho fuck he fucks dogs because he asked me if I would fuck his dog FOR him.

And now you weak fucking cretins are falling all over yourself in your clownish drama you always create because you panel abused and feel all powerful over it.

The last I checked, I dont owe either of you a single damn thing. And yet you are completely off the deep end feeling justified in not just dragging kids and family and lying about things you brought to the forum out of pure spite, but now you are pumped on PANEL ABUSE.

Both of you are entitled scum. I dont know what you think you are accomplishing.....but you arent.

I flame you on the fact that you are a viscious piece of petty shit. And you are. You are a not even a DECENT person. The fact that both of you attach yourselves to my rotten labia like this and go so unessesary extra says A LOT.

Both of you believe you are OWED something. And you are not. You are so narcissistic that you actually feel WRONGED by the fact that i told you about yourself and that I dont give a gotdamn shit what a hate infected peon like yourself has to say or thinks.

You cannot deal with me in a rational manner being direct or having an actual discussion. So you make a complete fucking jack ass of yourself trying to minimize me into something that doesnt make you feel so threatened.

Most people will log off and go for a run or something before they lash out like you two. But you both are too fucking stupid to do that. So here we are with me and Big watching you both have this manic psycho episode and drama and we are laughing at it.

Havent you ever been told that when you hate someone.....its like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die? You should try meditating on that. Assuming you are even capable of reflecting on yourself.

And the kitten fingering thing isnt funny, Oak. Its vile. You are a pathetic fat fuck with a sick fucking mind.

Yanno?

When did I ask you to fuck my dog for me? Was this the same time I was looking up your super secret information? I mean if I really wanted your info, all I had to do was wave a $5 bill your way and you'd have given me that precious but cheap info. I bet for another $5, you'd have licked my pussy.

Don't be mad, be glad!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

Yanno?

too stupid, didn't read

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

Yanno?

When did I ask you to fuck my dog for me? Was this the same time I was looking up your super secret information? I mean if I really wanted your info, all I had to do was wave a $5 bill your way and you'd have given me that precious but cheap info. I bet for another $5, you'd have licked my pussy.

Don't be mad, be glad!

$5 for herpes on your cooch?

:Disagree:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

Yanno?

too stupid, didn't read
you certainly are too stupid to read it

that's for sure

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

Yanno?

too stupid, didn't read

that's for sure

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

Yanno?

too stupid, didn't read

Well then you missed the part how she's now a "flamer," yet she made fun of "flamers" for years. I tell ya, Dove has more than a few screws loose.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

Yanno?

Don't be mad, be glad!

$5 for herpes on your cooch?

:Disagree:

I didn't say I would go through with it. It would have just been easier giving her $5 than having to pay Martini $25.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

Yanno?

too stupid, didn't read

that's for sure

I like how now I'm a maliscious liar trying to get "mods fired" because I reported their panel abuse to the owner.

That's MY fault.

Oaks gonna go pass pictures of my family around now and try to match them up with socail media because I'm a big fat liar and i deserve it!

These fucking people :Crazy:

I've never seen people over 50 act like this....I just assumed people over 25 who think like this are in prison and away from the rest of us.

Scary, really.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

Yanno?

too stupid, didn't read

that's for sure

I like how now I'm a maliscious liar trying to get "mods fired" because I reported their panel abuse to the owner.

That's MY fault.

Oaks gonna go pass pictures of my family around now and try to match them up with socail media because I'm a big fat liar and i deserve it!

I've never seen people over 50 act like this....I just assumed people over 25 who think like this are in prison and away from the rest of us.

Scary, really.
Their "panels" are their greatest accomplishments in life and now they are lashing out because they feel like they may be in danger of losing the best thing that has ever happened to them

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

Yanno?

too stupid, didn't read

that's for sure

That's MY fault.

Scary, really.

I haven't moved anything of what you've posted. You haven't been posting in Politics for several days, you know since your enablers can't post with you?

Stop lying about what I've done. @Bastard Factory can see the logs, moron.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

Yanno?

Don't be mad, be glad!

I dont care how you fuck your dog.

Js.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

Yanno?

too stupid, didn't read

that's for sure

That's MY fault.

Scary, really.

No. The fault lies (<<<< see what I did there?) in you being a shit poster and trying to make believe that any mod here would look up your info for the purpose to harass you.

Come back to reality you batshit crazy cunt. No one believes you. We've all seen this garbage at SG. Get some new poor Dove material. This shit is stale as your pussy.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

Yanno?

too stupid, didn't read

that's for sure

That's MY fault.

Scary, really.
Their "panels" are their greatest accomplishments in life and now they are lashing out because they feel like they may be in danger of losing the best thing that has ever happened to them

Panel abuse people you cant best with words.

Blame other people for the consequences of your own panel abuse.

Sounds like Flynn. Flynn doesn't agree with consequences. It make him big big mad.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

Yanno?

too stupid, didn't read

that's for sure

That's MY fault.

Scary, really.

I haven't moved anything of what you've posted. You haven't been posting in Politics for several days, you know since your enablers can't post with you?

Stop lying about what I've done. @Bastard Factory can see the logs, moron.
Don't cry pig

200w.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

Yanno?

Don't be mad, be glad!

I dont care how you fuck your dog.

Js.

Would you care if I offered you $3.5K and a nice "potatoe?"

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

Yanno?

too stupid, didn't read

that's for sure

That's MY fault.

Scary, really.

Panel abuse people you cant best with words.

Blame other people for the consequences of your own panel abuse.

Sounds like Flynn. Flynn doesn't agree with consequences. It make him big big mad.

Can't beat you with words? Well, dear you've got to spell them correctly first.

Consequences? You mean having to read your same poor me Dove spiel again? Yeah. Those are some fucked up consequences. For me, I mean. Who in their right mind would agree to those consequences? Or think they were fair?