WAR TIME UPDATES!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at these unhinged fucking weaklings.

It's like they just discovered panel abuse is a thing. They are all on some manic high over it.

Who else wants to bet theyve been PMing about this all day? :LOL3:

"What we say to BF? I know.....say her post was a troll! Yeah! And I'll tell BF I moved her thread to meltdown because it was a failed troll!"

I can just see them plotting back and forth for hours today, giggling and squealing working eachother up to move my threads.

Mark this day on the calendar, guys. They finally GOT ME! This is a big moment for people who cannot best other posters with words. Moving threads around for no real reason to lash out with personal angst has them SUPER drunk on power and Admins dick breath fumes.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

It's like they just discovered panel abuse is a thing. They are all on some manic high over it.

"What we say to BF? I know.....say her post was a troll! Yeah! And I'll tell BF I moved her thread to meltdown because it was a failed troll!"

I can just see them plotting back and forth for hours today, giggling and squealing working eachother up to move my threads.

Mark this day on the calendar, guys. They finally GOT ME! This is a big moment for people who cannot best other posters with words. Moving threads around for no real reason to lash out with personal angst has them SUPER drunk on power and Admins dick breath fumes.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
iroiro07-pig.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lol
I always pick the winning side.

Sindy is out of state training for her new job as they melt the fuck down.

ROFLMAO

I love how Dove starts a thread about a poster that's not even here or is even a member here. Kinda like how she posted at TBC that she kicks our asses.

Fucking pleeeeeaaaassseeee!!!!

The auto-troll is powerful in that one.

This is better than the battle. :LOL3:

I love how Biggie Panels mantra everytime Dove gets booted is to call us the victims on her behalf.

Fucking too funny!!!

These guys bitch about Admin, yes he's an annoying spammer from hell but he's not trying to hurt anyone. These guys just don't take Admin for what he is...a clown. A harmless clown. He's never tried to purposely disrupt the forum. These powerful wordsmiths let the loon get under their skin, if they ignored him they'd be fine but nope their egos won't let that happen.

Dove can fuck off for all I care, I will not let her or that imbecile Biggie No-Brains do what they did to Flea's last forum.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

You are real high right on some delusion of power.

But when this is over and the hang over kicks in....you are gonna realize you prove me right again.

You are a weak and petty scum bag with no integrity who uses families, off board convos, and now panel abuse when you cant best a person on a fair playing feild. You have NO principles. NO real standards.

You really are just pathetic. I would be embarrassed if I acted out like this.

Enjoy while it lasts I guess. You just look like a petty foolish retard. As usual.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lol

ROFLMAO

I love how Dove starts a thread about a poster that's not even here or is even a member here. Kinda like how she posted at TBC that she kicks our asses.

I love how Biggie Panels mantra everytime Dove gets booted is to call us the victims on her behalf.

Fucking too funny!!!

These guys bitch about Admin, yes he's an annoying spammer from hell but he's not trying to hurt anyone. These guys just don't take Admin for what he is...a clown. A harmless clown. He's never tried to purposely disrupt the forum. These powerful wordsmiths let the loon get under their skin if they ignored him they'd be fine but nope their egos won't let that happen.

Dove can fuck off for all I care, I will not let her or that imbecile Biggie No-Brains do what they did to Flea's last forum.
:Whaaa:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Says the hypocrite that was taking a leave of absence.

Cry more, Michigan could use the water. Albeit salty as fuck.

:GiggleBitch:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

These guys bitch about Admin, yes he's an annoying spammer from hell but he's not trying to hurt anyone. These guys just don't take Admin for what he is...a clown. A harmless clown. He's never tried to purposely disrupt the forum. These powerful wordsmiths let the loon get under their skin if they ignored him they'd be fine but nope their egos won't let that happen.

Pretty obvious you guys are victims.

Victims of your own narcissism and arrested development.

But victims nonetheless.

I mean one positive is......you finally get to FEEL like you have an upper hand.

Are you fingering your dog right now?

Is this another MASTER TROLL?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

But when this is over and the hang over kicks in....you are gonna realize you prove me right again.

You are a weak and petty scum bag with no integrity who uses families, off board convos, and now panel abuse when you cant best a person on a fair playing feild. You have NO principles. NO real standards.

Enjoy while it lasts I guess. You just look like a petty foolish retard. As usual.

You haven't been right about shit the whole time I've been laughing at your blind ignorance.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

You had dick pics from your child's phone.

YOU are a worthless parent, scum really.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

I mean one positive is......you finally get to FEEL like you have an upper hand.

Lol poor doggo, I remember the look in the poor soul's face lol.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

Ohhhhhhh no!

The narcissistic cannons! What's next? You telling me the Bible says it's a sin to send a shitty Dove post to the assbox?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

says the woman that actually has posted about fingering kittens

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Says the hypocrite that was taking a leave of absence.

Cry more, Michigan could use the water. Albeit salty as fuck.

:GiggleBitch:

What I said was when BF logs on and had the chance to see these butthurt shenanigans, if it's going to be permitted.....I'm definitely not posting here.

There is zero point posting at a forum where the mods are such weak little fucks that they resort to abusing their panels because they cant "win" any other way.

There are no hard feelings, it's just a futile hassle and no one wants to deal with that weak shit.

If it ISNT going to be tolerated I'll stick around

Pretty simple and reasonable but with you guys so pumped on your ridiculous drama you dont really understand ant of this stuff.

Maybe when you sober up from your power high someone can explain the situation to you. I'm definately not gonna be the only one who wont hang around with shit like this going down. JS.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lmao at flynn admitting words on a screen hurt her

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

Then she tells me,

"I pm'd BF, you're in trouble now because I'm going to have sex with him for a panel and do the same shit you did to me."

:LOL3:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

Really only a scum bag piece of shit like I just described thinks relieving new burn kittens is dirty in a sexual way.

You are gross. Truly.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

you did it wrong

That's not all they did wrong. There's a couple of threads at TBC with Dovey saying she's not coming back unless she's made a mod here so she can do to us what we did to her.

Okay. If I make a shit post feel free to assbox it.

Even Aryan wasn't this bitchy about having his thread moved to the assbox.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I mean.....he has been raging and spitting angry for years at this point.

I'm actually glad my fling with Poofer actually meant something to someone.....because it means nothing to anyone else.....but Flynns needs therapy.

You just know whatever lump of malignant fuck uses that Flynn name is an abuser in real life.

The audacity in this penal abusing birth defect has in demanding that I answer to him is really over the top.

I'm 200 percent convinced if any of these convos were had in real life he would have become violent.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

you did it wrong

That's not all they did wrong. There's a couple of threads at TBC with Dovey saying she's not coming back unless she's made a mod here so she can do to us what we did to her.

Okay. If I make a shit post feel free to assbox it.

Even Aryan wasn't this bitchy about having his thread moved to the assbox.
Flynn... you stink