WAR TIME UPDATES!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Fat oak lumbered away

I’d say she ran but we all know those bacon thighs are incapable of such actions

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Update on the war effort

Admin is doing his best to suck as much cock as he can

moral boosters and all that

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Yesterday YOU accused me of being "obsessed" with trans people. So evidently you think it's stupid for an actual WOMAN... with 3 daughters....to be VERY concerned with issues that literally directly impact me and my daughters.

You think it's silly for ME to feel passionately defensive about my own fucking sex class? The RIGHTS, safety and dignity of not just me....but my DAUGHTERS?

Yeah hahahaha.....why the fuck would a woman care that women are being erased as a sex class, redefined, losing the direct and coherent language to describe ourselves, being reduced to a fucking costume for men to wear, losing our place in society and being forced to make room for MEN....in our spaces, in our sports, running us out of domestic violence shelters because the women who need them are AFRAID of saying anything...women forced to share prison cells with in tact MALE RAPISTS.

WHY would be "OBESSED" with "trans people", Admin?

But here.....look at you. All OBSESSED with Trump. And what reason do YOU have for this nonstop all day everyday partisan bot level shit posting about Trump?

At least I have a reason to passionately defend what I'm defending.

You dont make any fucking sense whatsoever because all you really ever stand for is your bias, ignorant and narrow minded hatred of everyone who opposes whatever your daily narrative is.

K wait. You're a WOMAN???

Please explain.

I'm no biologist so please keep it simple.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yesterday YOU accused me of being "obsessed" with trans people. So evidently you think it's stupid for an actual WOMAN... with 3 daughters....to be VERY concerned with issues that literally directly impact me and my daughters.

You think it's silly for ME to feel passionately defensive about my own fucking sex class? The RIGHTS, safety and dignity of not just me....but my DAUGHTERS?

Yeah hahahaha.....why the fuck would a woman care that women are being erased as a sex class, redefined, losing the direct and coherent language to describe ourselves, being reduced to a fucking costume for men to wear, losing our place in society and being forced to make room for MEN....in our spaces, in our sports, running us out of domestic violence shelters because the women who need them are AFRAID of saying anything...women forced to share prison cells with in tact MALE RAPISTS.

WHY would be "OBESSED" with "trans people", Admin?

But here.....look at you. All OBSESSED with Trump. And what reason do YOU have for this nonstop all day everyday partisan bot level shit posting about Trump?

At least I have a reason to passionately defend what I'm defending.

You dont make any fucking sense whatsoever because all you really ever stand for is your bias, ignorant and narrow minded hatred of everyone who opposes whatever your daily narrative is.

K wait. You're a WOMAN???

Please explain.

I'm no biologist so please keep it simple.

Definition of woman

1a: an adult female person

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I posted my thread in politcs for NO real reason because MY people cant even comment on it because they are all cage up here where politics cant be discussed unless its Admin posting random stupid shit about Trump he wont even explain.

This is pretty forum fascism but eh....it is what it is.

Uh oh.

Dovey's crew is caged.

She'll have to fly with her own flaps for a spell.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I posted my thread in politcs for NO real reason because MY people cant even comment on it because they are all cage up here where politics cant be discussed unless its Admin posting random stupid shit about Trump he wont even explain.

This is pretty forum fascism but eh....it is what it is.

Uh oh.

Dovey's crew is caged.

She'll have to fly with her own flaps for a spell.

Well than why not go on up there and give me a shove?

Like you said....my crew is caged.

Go tell me what makes me a woman outside my biology.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Do you have an inner monologue, Admin? Or do you think in series of grunts and images?

CAN you even tell me?

Post 1 emoji for inner monologue and 2 emojis for grunts and pictures.
Don't wanna

But here's a Song for Stubby to get his rocks off to, while he dreams about me.

Pretty sad chosing to act like a drooling ignorant caveman on the internet all day everyday and putting effort into remaining a hyper partisan tool full of ignorant hate.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
MaGA

Make Admong Go Away
tenor.gif

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sargent @Biggie Smiles ....what's your position?

Are we in position and ready for Operation Denture Bust?

I wait for further orders.

Is this thread a joke or something?
Oh my god…your utterance penetrates my anal prolapse!

Dude...what???

WTF???

Seamajor is using his utterance to deeply penetrate Breaks anal prolapse. Dont watch them....its rude.

He probably isnt even getting 3.5k

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
MaGA

Make Admong Go Away

Cant you see how devoted they are to making the world a better place?

They are part of the revolution of love and equality that will usher in Utopia.

He is gonna post partisan nonsense several times a day until the world is saved from people who oppose him politically. He is a tolerant and open minded warrior for peace!

Not like us ignorant cons desperate for hate and division. And he is gonna be here everyday posting AT us all the reasons he thinks we are dummy dumb idiots. Whether they are true or not. Doesnt matter.

He is gonna get a tranny medal of honor for his service in the great CBT war.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Can Peaches take a moment out from dying to report on some stats for us?

how many posts have been made in general since the mouth breathing water buffalo took over?

he was usually pretty excited and diligent about compiling information like that