WAR TIME UPDATES!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See how this asshole just shit post spams?

It's like he isnt even a person. Like a fucking NPC bot.
Than
elvis-signature.gif

Literally the only thing that can be done with your posts is tell you how much cock you suck. And you MIGHT interact with THAT as long as it's a man saying it.

You whine about being told over and over you suck cock but look at the mindless repetitive shit you sputter nonstop.
tumblr_inline_np50m6kQxZ1sh6kg8_250.gifv

Sucking the cock.

See how that's all you leave people with?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Remember when Orange Trump was too cowardly to sit face to face with his own Congress? Sure you do.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

@Flynn this is typically what happens that leads to the politcal shit posting.

I just happened to glance at a thread in which a few posters were trying to tell you WHY the convos derail. This is pretty much.

Definately not requesting this get modded or moved, however if mod or move you must PLEASE allow @Admin. to explain exactly what the fuck he thinks this has to do with this thread. Someone hand me a box of crayons and a bib so I can once again try to reason with this overgrown hyperpartisan man toddler.

I have a few points to make.

1. Admin.....by your own standards, would you admit you are insanely jealous of Trump? Because this post has absolutely no coherent point on any level. Why the fuck did you feel THIS post belonged HERE?

2. Yesterday YOU accused me of being "obsessed" with trans people. So evidently you think it's stupid for an actual WOMAN... with 3 daughters....to be VERY concerned with issues that literally directly impact me and my daughters.

You think it's silly for ME to feel passionately defensive about my own fucking sex class? The RIGHTS, safety and dignity of not just me....but my DAUGHTERS?

Yeah hahahaha.....why the fuck would a woman care that women are being erased as a sex class, redefined, losing the direct and coherent language to describe ourselves, being reduced to a fucking costume for men to wear, losing our place in society and being forced to make room for MEN....in our spaces, in our sports, running us out of domestic violence shelters because the women who need them are AFRAID of saying anything...women forced to share prison cells with in tact MALE RAPISTS.

WHY would be "OBESSED" with "trans people", Admin?

But here.....look at you. All OBSESSED with Trump. And what reason do YOU have for this nonstop all day everyday partisan bot level shit posting about Trump?

At least I have a reason to passionately defend what I'm defending.

You dont make any fucking sense whatsoever because all you really ever stand for is your bias, ignorant and narrow minded hatred of everyone who opposes whatever your daily narrative is.
This is meltdown, you yammering simpleton.

Exactly.

So why the fuck are you blathering about TRUMP?
Cuz the Orange man hurtz his feelz

foevah!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Trump needs to kick Flynnbecile in the nuts in 2024!
careful now

that's a post with some political undertones

and we all know how flynn will not tolerate posts in this section with political undertones !

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
careful now

and we all know how flynn will not tolerate posts in this section with political undertones !
Its all good. We can say Trump now cause it aint like he's the President. Just be sure to NEVER say biden! Political AF!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
careful now

Its all good. We can say Trump now cause it aint like he's the President. Just be sure to NEVER say biden! Political AF!
on a side note

Personally I think the conservatives are handling the obvious bias very well

I mean, can you imagine if shitposters like admong were banned to Meltdown in the middle of a war with CBT?

why, their panties would suction so far up their asses they might suffocate themselves to death

I mean, the cry baby was never even banned and he cried like a bitch.. could you imagine what might happen if he actually was?

good job guys

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
careful now

on a side note

I mean, can you imagine if shitposters like admong were banned to Meltdown in the middle of a war with CBT?

why, their panties would suction so far up their asses they might suffocate themselves to death

I mean, the cry baby was never even banned and he cried like a bitch.. could you imagine what might happen if he actually was?

good job guys

Hollowbrain tried to claim shareholder lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
careful now

on a side note

good job guys

Hollowbrain tried to claim shareholder lol
lol... he did have to smash his favorite porcelain piggy just to get that .27 cents out

might be pwning his dentures next just to be a part of the process

I can't with these clowns :LOL3:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I posted my thread in politcs for NO real reason because MY people cant even comment on it because they are all cage up here where politics cant be discussed unless its Admin posting random stupid shit about Trump he wont even explain.

This is pretty forum fascism but eh....it is what it is.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I posted my thread in politcs for NO real reason because MY people cant even comment on it because they are all cage up here where politics cant be discussed unless its Admin posting random stupid shit about Trump he wont even explain.

This is pretty forum fascism but eh....it is what it is.
wait --- someone is posting about politics here?

in this sub?

no way!!! not with our mighty flynn at the helm!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
WARTIME UPDATE

my research minions have attacked and successfully read several public threads on CBT and are informing me there are at least 5 threads where I am the topic of their bickering and crying

contrary to their public statements

more news as our forces breech further into publicly accessible territory

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
CBT gets around 2 posts a day, why we at war with CBT?

did you see Benzo lusting for Sindy last night, if spamming tranny gifs at TRF did not convince you this weirdo has a huge tranny fetish, then maybe that creepy shit did.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
For you, it could be a nice wank in public.
Ending with a big squirt right in your faggit mouth!

Fucking gay

let me be the first person to call you "FAT", today

FIRST!

My day has now actually started. Thank you, Regan. I can get back to my routine.

Like chatting up other women that you genuinely do not like or respect so that you can earn some trust and use stuff they told you about themselves as a weapon to try to degrade and demean them more effectively when you decide to attack them?

Asking for a former friend.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

did you see Benzo lusting for Sindy last night, if spamming tranny gifs at TRF did not convince you this weirdo has a huge tranny fetish, then maybe that creepy shit did.

You missed Bigs pixel trembling declaration of war on CBT?!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fucking gay

FIRST!

My day has now actually started. Thank you, Regan. I can get back to my routine.

Like chatting up other women that you genuinely do not like or respect so that you can earn some trust and use stuff they told you about themselves as a weapon to try to degrade and demean them more effectively when you decide to attack them?

I liked you at the time, much like the vast majority of the folks here that like you. I felt sorry for you.
You taught me to dislike, disrespect and distrust you.

I see you're raging angry with your off-topic posts to me. Eat your rage. It's yours.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They are a threat to the manliest of men at BF.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fucking gay

FIRST!

I liked you at the time, much like the vast majority of the folks here that like you. I felt sorry for you.
You taught me to dislike, disrespect and distrust you.

I see you're raging angry with your off-topic posts to me. Eat your rage. It's yours.

Right so basically not being able to have civil disagreements about politcal topics triggered you into a ragey hatefest and now you need to change thr narrative up so you dont feel like the big fat hypocritical coward that you are

Usually when I feel sorry for someone I dont flood their PM box and text messages with pleas for help and support. Oh and apologies.

So when I was a MOD suddenly you decided to stop taking shots and apologize for being a cunt....and then pretended to be friendly when you wanted protection from the big scary Farmers and Deports.

Now you are some sort of martyr who was put upon with "sympathy".

Oak, you are a piece of shit manipulator who "likes" only those you feel you have some sort of personal use for in the never ending cyber dramas you create where you are always the victim of some sort of bully. You have no real standards on who those people are accept that they will either have your back against people you decide to hate.

It's far more likely I had a panel and you thought you could control me. And when you realized you cant.....you went rabid and suddenly "dragging in families" wasnt so offensive. Because when YOU do it its magically righteous.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Newsflash

fat lily has donated her stomach to the war effort

This is a disturbing development