WAR TIME UPDATES!

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

You think this is a joke don't you?

this public reading of message board posts war of ours

you soulless prick

smileys are DYING!

If you and me were to meet face to face…I would head butt you clean to the ground. Lol

That sounds frightening

will you be bringing noodles along with you? He can ride in the side car?

It doesn’t matter! You make me and BF enemies!

wait a minute

you're kinda garbled at the moment

are you saying caused you and bf to become enemies or that both you and bf are now my enemies?

can you donate to the emoji veteran relief fund?

You know, for our war with CBT ?

Just think Stubby the hours you spend waddling around obscure forums, you could be pumping your Thunder thighs into shape with Suzanne Sommer's Thighmaster!

b0425ddafa04221dd9170f537d1623ea1bd0d9d5.gifv

Go Biggie Thighs Go!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

you soulless prick

smileys are DYING!

If you and me were to meet face to face…I would head butt you clean to the ground. Lol

That sounds frightening

wait a minute

are you saying caused you and bf to become enemies or that both you and bf are now my enemies?

Just think Stubby the hours you spend waddling around obscure forums, you could be pumping your Thunder thighs into shape with Suzanne Sommer's Thighmaster!

Go Biggie Thighs Go!

I bet they aren’t made in SMALL.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

you soulless prick

smileys are DYING!

That sounds frightening

wait a minute

Go Biggie Thighs Go!

How sad for Stubby Thunder Thighs.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Remember when Orange Trump was too cowardly to sit face to face with his own Congress? Sure you do.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

@Flynn this is typically what happens that leads to the politcal shit posting.

I just happened to glance at a thread in which a few posters were trying to tell you WHY the convos derail. This is pretty much.

Definately not requesting this get modded or moved, however if mod or move you must PLEASE allow @Admin. to explain exactly what the fuck he thinks this has to do with this thread. Someone hand me a box of crayons and a bib so I can once again try to reason with this overgrown hyperpartisan man toddler.

I have a few points to make.

1. Admin.....by your own standards, would you admit you are insanely jealous of Trump? Because this post has absolutely no coherent point on any level. Why the fuck did you feel THIS post belonged HERE?

2. Yesterday YOU accused me of being "obsessed" with trans people. So evidently you think it's stupid for an actual WOMAN... with 3 daughters....to be VERY concerned with issues that literally directly impact me and my daughters.

You think it's silly for ME to feel passionately defensive about my own fucking sex class? The RIGHTS, safety and dignity of not just me....but my DAUGHTERS?

Yeah hahahaha.....why the fuck would a woman care that women are being erased as a sex class, redefined, losing the direct and coherent language to describe ourselves, being reduced to a fucking costume for men to wear, losing our place in society and being forced to make room for MEN....in our spaces, in our sports, running us out of domestic violence shelters because the women who need them are AFRAID of saying anything...women forced to share prison cells with in tact MALE RAPISTS.

WHY would be "OBESSED" with "trans people", Admin?

But here.....look at you. All OBSESSED with Trump. And what reason do YOU have for this nonstop all day everyday partisan bot level shit posting about Trump?

At least I have a reason to passionately defend what I'm defending.

You dont make any fucking sense whatsoever because all you really ever stand for is your bias, ignorant and narrow minded hatred of everyone who opposes whatever your daily narrative is.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Remember when Orange Trump was too cowardly to sit face to face with his own Congress? Sure you do.

I just happened to glance at a thread in which a few posters were trying to tell you WHY the convos derail. This is pretty much.

Definately not requesting this get modded or moved, however if mod or move you must PLEASE allow @Admin. to explain exactly what the fuck he thinks this has to do with this thread. Someone hand me a box of crayons and a bib so I can once again try to reason with this overgrown hyperpartisan man toddler.

1. Admin.....by your own standards, would you admit you are insanely jealous of Trump? Because this post has absolutely no coherent point on any level. Why the fuck did you feel THIS post belonged HERE?

2. Yesterday YOU accused me of being "obsessed" with trans people. So evidently you think it's stupid for an actual WOMAN... with 3 daughters....to be VERY concerned with issues that literally directly impact me and my daughters.

You think it's silly for ME to feel passionately defensive about my own fucking sex class? The RIGHTS, safety and dignity of not just me....but my DAUGHTERS?

Yeah hahahaha.....why the fuck would a woman care that women are being erased as a sex class, redefined, losing the direct and coherent language to describe ourselves, being reduced to a fucking costume for men to wear, losing our place in society and being forced to make room for MEN....in our spaces, in our sports, running us out of domestic violence shelters because the women who need them are AFRAID of saying anything...women forced to share prison cells with in tact MALE RAPISTS.

But here.....look at you. All OBSESSED with Trump. And what reason do YOU have for this nonstop all day everyday partisan bot level shit posting about Trump?

You dont make any fucking sense whatsoever because all you really ever stand for is your bias, ignorant and narrow minded hatred of everyone who opposes whatever your daily narrative is.
This is meltdown, you yammering simpleton.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You peepole think this is joke -- this forum war with CBT

but public messages on a public message board are BEING READ~!!!

have you people no fucking conscience?

Hey dont you remember that time TRUMP ate a steak with ketchup?

TAKE THAT BIGGIE!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

you soulless prick

smileys are DYING!

That sounds frightening

wait a minute

Go Biggie Thighs Go!

How sad for Stubby Thunder Thighs.

Hi Admin!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This is meltdown, you yammering simpleton.

Exactly.

So why the fuck are you blathering about TRUMP?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See how this asshole just shit post spams?

It's like he isnt even a person. Like a fucking NPC bot.
Than
elvis-signature.gif

Literally the only thing that can be done with your posts is tell you how much cock you suck. And you MIGHT interact with THAT as long as it's a man saying it.

You whine about being told over and over you suck cock but look at the mindless repetitive shit you sputter nonstop.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
See how this asshole just shit post spams?

It's like he isnt even a person. Like a fucking NPC bot.
Than
elvis-signature.gif

Literally the only thing that can be done with your posts is tell you how much cock you suck. And you MIGHT interact with THAT as long as it's a man saying it.

You whine about being told over and over you suck cock but look at the mindless repetitive shit you sputter nonstop.
tumblr_inline_np50m6kQxZ1sh6kg8_250.gifv

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

you soulless prick

smileys are DYING!

That sounds frightening

wait a minute

Go Biggie Thighs Go!

is this you being at war right now?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

@Admin. This is meltdown, you fucking simpleton.

Why is this post in my thread?
No politics in meltdown tho

Flynn said SOOOOOOO

and she has a working PANEL

lmao

it's so much fun toying with these gimps