WAR TIME UPDATES!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lol
I always pick the winning side.

Sindy is out of state training for her new job as they melt the fuck down.

ROFLMAO

I love how Dove starts a thread about a poster that's not even here or is even a member here. Kinda like how she posted at TBC that she kicks our asses.

Fucking pleeeeeaaaassseeee!!!!

The auto-troll is powerful in that one.

This is better than the battle. :LOL3:

I love how Biggie Panels mantra everytime Dove gets booted is to call us the victims on her behalf.

Fucking too funny!!!

These guys bitch about Admin, yes he's an annoying spammer from hell but he's not trying to hurt anyone. These guys just don't take Admin for what he is...a clown. A harmless clown. He's never tried to purposely disrupt the forum. These powerful wordsmiths let the loon get under their skin if they ignored him they'd be fine but nope their egos won't let that happen.

Dove can fuck off for all I care, I will not let her or that imbecile Biggie No-Brains do what they did to Flea's last forum.

Pretty obvious you guys are victims.

Victims of your own narcissism and arrested development.

But victims nonetheless.

I mean one positive is......you finally get to FEEL like you have an upper hand.

Are you fingering your dog right now?

Is this another MASTER TROLL?

says the woman that actually has posted about fingering kittens

Really only a scum bag piece of shit like I just described thinks relieving new burn kittens is dirty in a sexual way.

You are gross. Truly.

Now dry your crocodile tears. As a wise man once said, "The sun will still come up tomorrow."

Why are you fingering kittens though?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
lmao at flynn admitting words on a screen hurt her

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I mean.....he has been raging and spitting angry for years at this point.

I'm actually glad my fling with Poofer actually meant something to someone.....because it means nothing to anyone else.....but Flynns needs therapy.

You just know whatever lump of malignant fuck uses that Flynn name is an abuser in real life.

The audacity in this penal abusing birth defect has in demanding that I answer to him is really over the top.

I'm 200 percent convinced if any of these convos were had in real life he would have become violent.

Krikey!!!

Now Dove is pulling out the nukes! Next she'll be saying that The Small Business Oligarchy is in her army of stupidity!!!

Someone hold me! Me scaredz!!!

Where's my doggo?

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Look at these unhinged fucking weaklings.

It's like they just discovered panel abuse is a thing. They are all on some manic high over it.

Who else wants to bet theyve been PMing about this all day? :LOL3:

"What we say to BF? I know.....say her post was a troll! Yeah! And I'll tell BF I moved her thread to meltdown because it was a failed troll!"

I can just see them plotting back and forth for hours today, giggling and squealing working eachother up to move my threads.

Mark this day on the calendar, guys. They finally GOT ME! This is a big moment for people who cannot best other posters with words. Moving threads around for no real reason to lash out with personal angst has them SUPER drunk on power and Admins dick breath fumes.

Says the hypocrite that was taking a leave of absence.

Cry more, Michigan could use the water. Albeit salty as fuck.

:GiggleBitch:

What I said was when BF logs on and had the chance to see these butthurt shenanigans, if it's going to be permitted.....I'm definitely not posting here.

There is zero point posting at a forum where the mods are such weak little fucks that they resort to abusing their panels because they cant "win" any other way.

There are no hard feelings, it's just a futile hassle and no one wants to deal with that weak shit.

If it ISNT going to be tolerated I'll stick around

Pretty simple and reasonable but with you guys so pumped on your ridiculous drama you dont really understand ant of this stuff.

Maybe when you sober up from your power high someone can explain the situation to you. I'm definately not gonna be the only one who wont hang around with shit like this going down. JS.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

You should take a breath in between your bawling!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like how my panel abusing bitch is actually going full blown drama and pretending its other people "crying".

Bahahaha. What a fucking reject.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

It's like they just discovered panel abuse is a thing. They are all on some manic high over it.

"What we say to BF? I know.....say her post was a troll! Yeah! And I'll tell BF I moved her thread to meltdown because it was a failed troll!"

I can just see them plotting back and forth for hours today, giggling and squealing working eachother up to move my threads.

Mark this day on the calendar, guys. They finally GOT ME! This is a big moment for people who cannot best other posters with words. Moving threads around for no real reason to lash out with personal angst has them SUPER drunk on power and Admins dick breath fumes.

What I said was when BF logs on and had the chance to see these butthurt shenanigans, if it's going to be permitted.....I'm definitely not posting here.

There is zero point posting at a forum where the mods are such weak little fucks that they resort to abusing their panels because they cant "win" any other way.

There are no hard feelings, it's just a futile hassle and no one wants to deal with that weak shit.

Pretty simple and reasonable but with you guys so pumped on your ridiculous drama you dont really understand ant of this stuff.

Maybe when you sober up from your power high someone can explain the situation to you. I'm definately not gonna be the only one who wont hang around with shit like this going down. JS.

ORLY!!!!

LOOK AGAIN...

Dove said:
I'm outta here. If you drooling psychos kill the board....well it was cool for a bit. If BF makes different choices I'll probably be back. As will a few others who bailed when you were made mod. Have fun!

You make up shit again....keep proving me right dipshit. So that's you coming back after BF made changes?

Haha!!! Too funny!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like how my panel abusing bitch is actually going full blown drama and pretending its other people "crying".

You are. Here and at TBC.

Am I "crying" Flynn? Or am I explaining that I'm not going to post somewhere were weak unhinged morons panel abuse people that hurt their feelings?

And I dont some stupid mod panel either. The point was an even playing feild. If I cant fuck with your threads, I'm not gonna stay at a board where you continually fuck with mine.

You dont get this and you REALLY want me to be "crying" because this is the likely the first times you've tasted an upper hand over your opponent.

And no one buys that "shit post" excuse on a thread that had a clear point that people were posting on. While you leave several actual shit posts up. No one buys it.

You are a power tripping forum fascist who will kill the board completely and it will just be Oak wailing about all the people she hates, Admin STILL posting stock photos of fat guys begging Big to talk about penis, and Martini talking about Fortnight and "content".

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Am I "crying" Flynn? Or am I explaining that I'm not going to post somewhere were weak unhinged morons panel abuse people that hurt their feelings?

And I dont some stupid mod panel either. The point was an even playing feild. If I cant fuck with your threads, I'm not gonna stay at a board where you continually fuck with mine.

You dont get this and you REALLY want me to be "crying" because this is the likely the first times you've tasted an upper hand over your opponent.

And no one buys that "shit post" excuse on a thread that had a clear point that people were posting on. While you leave several actual shit posts up. No one buys it.

You are a power tripping forum fascist who will kill the board completely and it will just be Oak wailing about all the people she hates, Admin STILL posting stock photos of fat guys begging Big to talk about penis, and Martini talking about Fortnight and "content".

On a scale of 10 to 10. How mad are you?

LMFAO!!!!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

ORLY!!!!

LOOK AGAIN...

Dove said:
I'm outta here. If you drooling psychos kill the board....well it was cool for a bit. If BF makes different choices I'll probably be back. As will a few others who bailed when you were made mod. Have fun!

You make up shit again....keep proving me right dipshit

When you were born you really fell head first right into the outhouse toilet didnt you?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LMFAO!!!!

Why would I be mad?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

ORLY!!!!

LOOK AGAIN...

Dove said:

When you were born you really fell head first right into the outhouse toilet didnt you?

I like how you state you can't have a discussion with anyone, yet when you're proven to be the drama queen, now all of a sudden you can't see something in big red font.

Interesting. Tell me again how you weren't coming back? Maybe you can add more untruths.

Boy, you're just really kicking my ass!!! Please stop!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LMFAO!!!!

Why would I be mad?

Because it's not the Dove show. You think you should be treated differently from others, also you pretend to know what BF is thinking. Maybe he doesn't give a fuck about you or me?

You've pull this crap at every forum you're at. If you're feeling picked on then just leave, but no, you'd contradict yourself because you can't stay away from here, so I must be doing something right.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

ORLY!!!!

LOOK AGAIN...

Dove said:

I like how you state you can't have a discussion with anyone, yet you're proven to be the drama queen all of a sudden now you can't see something in big red font.

Interesting. Tell me again how you weren't co ing back? Maybe you can add more untruths.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Drama, you say?

So by "drama" you dont mean rage spamming busllhit drama for years on end. Threatening "board wars" and lawsuits for Libel, actually warning male posters I might try to fuck them?

And then today abusing your panel because that's all you can actually do .....and then devolving into a manic squealing mess running over to BC to read what I post, exaggerating everything, pretending you've really accomplished something?

Yeah....I'm not gonna stick around if mods are just gonna panel abuse because they are too weak and butthurt to cope. That's not "drama" you stupid fucking dog fucker. That's literally everyone. No one has to be "mad" to decide dealing with panel abuse is lame and pointless to bother with.

YOU are the drama here. You are all cluster b level drunk on panel "power" and in your MIND you you have this whole emotional episode playing.

There is literally no drama here whatsoever outside of an unhinged shit mod panel abusing members and then following them to other boards to go read everything and run back here like some cyber cowboy who got the bull

It's quite pitiful, Flynn. Man you really are a fuck up.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LMFAO!!!!

Why would I be mad?

Because it's not the Dove show. You think you should be treated differently from others, also you pretend to know what BF is thinking. Maybe he doesn't give a fuck about you or me?

You've pull this crap at every forum you're at. If you're feeling picked on then just leave, but no, you'd contradict yourself because you can't stay away from here, so I must be doing something right.

I think this post really says it all :Crazy: :LOL3:

What a fucking nutcase. I hope BF does the right thing and replaces you with someone more mentally and emotionally stable. You've just described yourself perfectly.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

ORLY!!!!

LOOK AGAIN...

Dove said:

I like how you state you can't have a discussion with anyone, yet you're proven to be the drama queen all of a sudden now you can't see something in big red font.

Interesting. Tell me again how you weren't co ing back? Maybe you can add more untruths.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Drama, you say?

So by "drama" you dont mean rage spamming busllhit drama for years on end. Threatening "board wars" and lawsuits for Libel, actually warning male posters I might try to fuck them?

And then today abusing your panel because that's all you can actually do .....and then devolving into a manic squealing mess running over to BC to read what I post, exaggerating everything, pretending you've really accomplished something?

Yeah....I'm not gonna stick around if mods are just gonna panel abuse because they are too weak and butthurt to cope. That's not "drama" you stupid fucking dog fucker. That's literally everyone. No one has to be "mad" to decide dealing with panel abuse is lame and pointless to bother with.

YOU are the drama here. You are all cluster b level drunk on panel "power" and in your MIND you you have this whole emotional episode playing.

There is literally no drama here whatsoever outside of an unhinged shit mod panel abusing members and then following them to other boards to go read everything and run back here like some cyber cowboy who got the bull

It's quite pitiful, Flynn. Man you really are a fuck up.

How many boxes of tissues have you gone through tonight? The only thing you haven't done is bring up Murdock. Maybe you'd like to blame her for your outright stupidity as well?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LMFAO!!!!

Why would I be mad?

I think this post really says it all :Crazy: :LOL3:

What a fucking nutcase. I hope BF does the right thing and replaces you with someone more mentally and emotionally stable. You've just described yourself perfectly.

Who would that be? You?

LMFAO!!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
No one gets flynn going into fits of hysterical rage like Dovey

NO ONE

:LOL3:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Do any of us know if mods have IP access?

Because this unhinged psycho fuck HAS tried to look me up in the past and these people are so sick in the head they feel I "deserve" it because i chose to stay married.

We have safeguarded ourselves but you never know and i really do not want this psychopath even knowing what county I live in.

We see how disturbed this fucknugget is. They legit believe they are entitled to cross boundaries(use family and stuff said in confidence) and abuse the panels and I've had Scrotini sit around trying to look up info, find someone with my name and put it on the internet blathering how I "deserve it" because I've "manipulated so many people".

I dont mind being on a board WITH them but as we can see.....these guys are completely unhinged, vindictive wack jobs who will give themselves permission to do things that rational people do not do.

Its amusing as fuck until they get any sort of location. I'm not gonna pretend I'm not concerned about that. These butt hurt warbling toddlers reeeaalllyy want me off the boards and the more they fail to "run me off" the fucking madder and more psycho they get.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Do any of us know if mods have IP access?

Because this unhinged psycho fuck HAS tried to look me up in the past and these people are so sick in the head they feel I "deserve" it because i chose to stay married.

We have safeguarded ourselves but you never know and i really do not want this psychopath even knowing what county I live in.

We see how disturbed this fucknugget is. They legit believe they are entitled to cross boundaries(use family and stuff said in confidence) and abuse the panels and I've had Scrotini sit around trying to look up info, find someone with my name and put it on the internet blathering how I "deserve it" because I've "manipulated so many people".

I dont mind being on a board WITH them but as we can see.....these guys are completely unhinged, vindictive wack jobs who will give themselves permission to do things that rational people do not do.

Its amusing as fuck until they get any sort of location. I'm not gonna pretend I'm not concerned about that. These butt hurt warbling toddlers reeeaalllyy want me off the boards and the more they fail to "run me off" the fucking madder and more psycho they get.

I have?

When was this? I must have forgotten because well you know, psychos like me forget these things sometimes as we're always on the lookout for our next victims.

Note: This is what true butthurt looks like.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol

ROFLMAO

I love how Dove starts a thread about a poster that's not even here or is even a member here. Kinda like how she posted at TBC that she kicks our asses.

I love how Biggie Panels mantra everytime Dove gets booted is to call us the victims on her behalf.

Fucking too funny!!!

These guys bitch about Admin, yes he's an annoying spammer from hell but he's not trying to hurt anyone. These guys just don't take Admin for what he is...a clown. A harmless clown. He's never tried to purposely disrupt the forum. These powerful wordsmiths let the loon get under their skin if they ignored him they'd be fine but nope their egos won't let that happen.

Dove can fuck off for all I care, I will not let her or that imbecile Biggie No-Brains do what they did to Flea's last forum.

But victims nonetheless.

I mean one positive is......you finally get to FEEL like you have an upper hand.

Really only a scum bag piece of shit like I just described thinks relieving new burn kittens is dirty in a sexual way.

You are gross. Truly.

But what you said to Flynn is acceptable? Of course it is, it's you.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

NO ONE

Its unreal. :Crazy:

Wacko is completely deluded.

So deluded that I would sleep with three people off a forum I just met, right? 2 guys and one woman.

Yep. That's me!!!!

Mostly the fact that you are so fucked up over that you rage spam for years and panel abuse.

Sex really makes you angry.

But that's really not MY problem, is it? But for some reason.....you arent mad that other people have also done this.....you are spitting furious for years because I did it. Do you have a grasp of how creepy that is? Or are you too busy fantasizing that I'm all angry and crying and you are owning me all hard and teaching me a lesson?

Does panel abuse make you feel better? Do you feel vindicated yet or nah?

That's what I mean be deluded. That you are a deluded unhinged wacko with serious emotional problems and a cluster b personality disorder.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

NO ONE

Its unreal. :Crazy:

Wacko is completely deluded.

So deluded that I would sleep with three people off a forum I just met, right? 2 guys and one woman.

Yep. That's me!!!!

Mostly the fact that you are so fucked up over that you rage spam for years and panel abuse.

Sex really makes you angry.

But that's really not MY problem, is it? But for some reason.....you arent mad that other people have also done this.....you are spitting furious for years because I did it. Do you have a grasp of how creepy that is? Or are you too busy fantasizing that I'm all angry and crying and you are owning me all hard and teaching me a lesson?

Does panel abuse make you feel better? Do you feel vindicated yet or nah?

That's what I mean be deluded. That you are a deluded unhinged wacko with serious emotional problems and a cluster b personality disorder.

Says Dr. Duhv, MD (mentally deranged)

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

What I said to Flynn is true.

You saying I "finger kittens" is just more excrement falling out of your rotten fucking grey matter.

Basically you are going to delude yourself into thinking your conduct is passable because I "deserve it", right?

I mean yeah we all get your thinking here. But you guys belong in a straight jacket away from the internet.

Total unhinged clowns who cant emotionally cope with forums. Both of you are sick. Truly. You need a doctor. In your case a live stock vet.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol

ROFLMAO

Fucking too funny!!!

But victims nonetheless.

You are gross. Truly.

What I said to Flynn is true.

You saying I "finger kittens" is just more excrement falling out of your rotten fucking grey matter.

Basically you are going to delude yourself into thinking your conduct is passable because I "deserve it", right?

I mean yeah we all get your thinking here. But you guys belong in a straight jacket away from the internet.

You've accused her of fucking dogs. Yet, you're the only person that has posted, as far as I know, about fingering cats.

No, bitch. You belong in your home taking care of your kids. Wait for the payback you get from their neglect. It's coming. And it's going to be so painful. You have no clue.