Watch out for the extreme heat

Admin.

no yuo
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
We're expecting to hit a high of 63 degrees fahrenheit this afternoon, before some cooling breezes arrive about 2 PM.

Admin.

no yuo
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I can just imagine the odor in your room.......discusting!
disgusting*.
200w.gif

• Funny
Reactions: cw_

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
All y'all.

Drink water and stay out of the sun.

Fique saudável!!!!
Oddly it's been rather cool in Vancouver @LotusBud Lot

Mostly in the low 70s farenheit or 20s Celsius.

All this sweltering heat everywhere else didn't reach us (yet). We had a rainy spring too and it was cold right until July

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Oddly it's been rather cool in Vancouver @LotusBud Lot

Mostly in the low 70s farenheit or 20s Celsius.

All this sweltering heat everywhere else didn't reach us (yet). We had a rainy spring too and it was cold right until July
You're lucky.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You're lucky.
Its often cool in the summer here

I notice we get American tourists from far away like Florida, Arizonaor Texas who seem to be coming up during the summer to get away or escape from their heat

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Yeah. My daughter usually comes here in August. I tell her if we travel anywhere, it has to be NORTH.

Admin.

no yuo
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Its often cool in the summer here

I notice we get American tourists from far away like Florida, Arizonaor Texas who seem to be coming up during the summer to get away or escape from their heat
We get people from all over too the worst are the Idahoans, Some of them are good people.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Yeah. My daughter usually comes here in August. I tell her if we travel anywhere, it has to be NORTH.
Theres one bonus about the west coast is unlike the rest of Canada we don't get mosquitoes during the summer

In many parts of Canada you'll get eaten alive unless you cover up or wear repellent. But the repellent isnt always effective

Does Europe have a problem with mosquitoes @LotusBud ?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Theres one bonus about the west coast is unlike the rest of Canada we don't get mosquitoes during the summer

In many parts of Canada you'll get eaten alive unless you cover up or wear repellent. But the repellent isnt always effective

Does Europe have a problem with mosquitoes?
Yeah. We never had that many mosquitoes in LA. We have plenty here in Portugal. I've got citronella in my garden. Need to get more.

Admin.

no yuo
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Does Europe have a problem with mosquitoes?
Me an a couple friends drove down to a Lake in Mississippi mid afternoon the Mosquitos were so think, you couldn't help but inhale a few when you took a breath, it was unnerving.

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Is anyone going to try to fry an egg on the sidewalk? If so, vid it and put it on YouTube. Thanks.

• Funny
Reactions: cw_