Watch Trump speak before you vote

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
No you didn't claim that. And at the risk of insinuating that you are utterly stupid I would like to point your attention to the fact that we established that already a few posts back.

But you did seem to jump the gun with your handy whataboutism narrative in hand when I said she couldn't be trusted after she declared to the American people that Biden was fit for office when clearly he was not. Now why would someone do such a thing if they weren't personally vested somehow in the person being alleged as a liar?

I said Kamala is a liar
You rebutted with "but Trump is a liar"

we BOTH learned as early as kindergarten that two wrongs do not make a right. Or at least I did.

Now. Would you consider it productive to our spirited debate if I went outside, came back in and began pretending we are now meeting for the first time with this post so that we could start all over in a more civilized manner?
You're a fecking idjit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And despite not having been here until just recently he knows so much about so many of us, he must be one of those para-psychotic guys!

It reminds me of my former brother-in-law when we were both a lot younger. He'd stay over and take my car out at night. I could tell my car had been used, motherfucker was so damn broke he didn't have money to replace the fuel he used.

I confronted him about it and his lame ass argument was "If I took your car out, why would I be so stupid not to put gas in it?"

I would roll my eyes, "You don't have a job dumbass. You can't put gas in it and you think this is a good alibi?"

At least he was still in high school, these fools are pathetic.

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
It reminds me of my former brother-in-law when we were both a lot younger. He'd stay over and take my car out at night. I could tell my car had been used, motherfucker was so damn broke he didn't have money to replace the fuel he used.

I confronted him about it and his lame ass argument was "If I took your car out, why would I be so stupid not to put gas in it?"

I would roll my eyes, "You don't have a job dumbass. You can't put gas in it and you think this is a good alibi?"

At least he was still in high school, these fools are pathetic.
I used to know a high school kid, he was kind of a dork.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
And PS. Was that long-winded snarkfest something you have saved and you slightly altered it and C&P'd it for me, or did you really go to all that trouble to write that up just to respond to me? Wow, if the latter, I am so sorry I gut hooked you so magnificently. Sorry, not sorry, actually.
Notice Benny hates 420 never answered my simple question above ^^^^^^ I wonder why. Maybe because no matter what he answers, it will be evidence of his gut-hooked-edness.

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
I'm still shocked. I don't understand that kind of sentiment.

I just don't get it.
I understand some of us say mean nasty stuff back and forth, me probably as much or more than most, but this is very disturbing mentally disturbed shit, way more unhinged than any "Locker Room" talk...I actually considered forwarding it to John Law at the time.

For my gentle readers out there, are you still wondering why I think Biggie/Benny is a disgusting pos and why I will continue to frag his fat stupid ass whenever and wherever at anytime?

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Still better than WILLIE BROWNS PLAY TOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trump owes a woman he raped and "slut shamed" about it shitloads of cash. And here you are flogging a bullshit old lie about that 'colored girl' that even if it were true, is pretty much a nothing burger. Kamala spent most of her life as a criminal prosecutor arguing criminal cases in courts of law and putting criminals behind bars, she was also the Attorney General of the 4th or 5th largest Economy in the world. Trump is far from the first criminal, she has ever faced head on. Let the games begin.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Holy smokes. With all the hysterics and mong coddling you'd almost get the impression that lotusbad knows deep down she lost the argument before it even began.