Watch Trump speak before you vote

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
(Watch I'll pretend I don't know Admin. tee hee hee hee, no one will every catch on right Deport Literals?)
So you are part of the first all feminine branch of Military?

You will have to forgive me if I refrain from thanking you for your service as I am certain my penis has never come in contact with your mouth.

Admin.

My black son dindu nuthin wrong.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
So you are part of the first all feminine branch of Military?

You will have to forgive me if I refrain from thanking you for your service as I am certain my penis has never come in contact with your mouth.
You were too fat to join the Zulu Jungle Bunnies, and had to move out of state.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You were too fat to join the Zulu Jungle Bunnies, and had to move out of state.
How many men in your branch would you say ARE in a position to thank you for your service?

Is the number into the thousands or where you a modest girl back then?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Do you think there are any biological elements in male semen that have made you into the woman you are today?
8xs5in.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@Admin. @Lily switched up years back because they be the best of friends. He got her pussy and she got his cock. Nasty creatures that wet the bed often and prey on children. Yikes.
@Bastard Factory I thought we weren't doing the peadough accusations anymore, isn't that one of the reasons Bigly was banned the last time?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
LotusBud, are you young, vibrant and spry? If so I would encourage you to waste not another minute casting such pearls of wisdom amongst the swine which frequents this place daily.

You have truly missed your calling. And if it is not too late I encourage you to pursue a career in criminal defense. You would be unstoppable!

Reading your words I felt both a sense of inspiration palliated with a sense of sadness. The sadness which accompanies the knowledge that I lack the ability to spread word of your incredible legal acumen to the world at large. If only I were able to invite defense attorneys everywhere to sharpen their craft, assemble here and take notes of what could possibly be one of the best defense strategies we are going to witness in our lifetime.

Imagine it. A courtroom setting. You are defensive counsel for a man accused of murder. The prosecutor opens, floods the minds of your impressionable jurors with all kinds of compelling evidence. Pictures, exhibits, expert testimony, ballistics data, eyewitness testimony, video, dna etc etc. The facts seem in favor of conviction. The case appears damning. The evidence overwhelming!

But he who seems condemned should fret not! For when you arrive to the podium in splendor and glory to mount your vigorous defense the prosecutor and their deluge of damning evidence is nothing short of steamrolled! Vaporized in an instant, As you gaze sternly at your jurors with confidence and calm to utter the words "other people have committed murder too".

There is a slight pause in the room as your audience absorbs your succinct rebuttal and in an instant as if Thomas Edison reinvented the light bulb then and there, the hearts and minds of all in attendance shift in a turnabout of one hundred and eighty degrees and demand a stoppage to this travesty of prosecution!

Your client walks! There is simply no other plausible outcome.

Lotus, I implore you with every fiber in my being, to waste time no further! Skip all the red tape accompanying legal accreditation, march right into your local public defender's office and demand a case load.

I now invite some random spamming assjockey who's bunghole is where his mouth should be into the thread to call me fat.
Oh, so your original claim about Kamala was based on your scholarly research? Begging your pardon, your honor.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Bastard Factory I thought we weren't doing the peadough accusations anymore, isn't that one of the reasons Bigly was banned the last time?
Is there an issue? you didn't deny anything I posted. Its in the Sweatshop.. "Pure Drama" like Duh. Least you don't hide who and what you are. Proud of it huh? disgusting worthless cunt. Execution would be too easy on scum like you

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
LotusBud, are you young, vibrant and spry? If so I would encourage you to waste not another minute casting such pearls of wisdom amongst the swine which frequents this place daily.

You have truly missed your calling. And if it is not too late I encourage you to pursue a career in criminal defense. You would be unstoppable!

Reading your words I felt both a sense of inspiration palliated with a sense of sadness. The sadness which accompanies the knowledge that I lack the ability to spread word of your incredible legal acumen to the world at large. If only I were able to invite defense attorneys everywhere to sharpen their craft, assemble here and take notes of what could possibly be one of the best defense strategies we are going to witness in our lifetime.

Imagine it. A courtroom setting. You are defensive counsel for a man accused of murder. The prosecutor opens, floods the minds of your impressionable jurors with all kinds of compelling evidence. Pictures, exhibits, expert testimony, ballistics data, eyewitness testimony, video, dna etc etc. The facts seem in favor of conviction. The case appears damning. The evidence overwhelming!

But he who seems condemned should fret not! For when you arrive to the podium in splendor and glory to mount your vigorous defense the prosecutor and their deluge of damning evidence is nothing short of steamrolled! Vaporized in an instant, As you gaze sternly at your jurors with confidence and calm to utter the words "other people have committed murder too".

There is a slight pause in the room as your audience absorbs your succinct rebuttal and in an instant as if Thomas Edison reinvented the light bulb then and there, the hearts and minds of all in attendance shift in a turnabout of one hundred and eighty degrees and demand a stoppage to this travesty of prosecution!

Your client walks! There is simply no other plausible outcome.

Lotus, I implore you with every fiber in my being, to waste time no further! Skip all the red tape accompanying legal accreditation, march right into your local public defender's office and demand a case load.

I now invite some random spamming assjockey who's bunghole is where his mouth should be into the thread to call me fat.
And PS. Was that long-winded snarkfest something you have saved and you slightly altered it and C&P'd it for me, or did you really go to all that trouble to write that up just to respond to me? Wow, if the latter, I am so sorry I gut hooked you so magnificently. Sorry, not sorry, actually.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
And PS. Was that long-winded snarkfest something you have saved and you slightly altered it and C&P'd it for me, or did you really go to all that trouble to write that up just to respond to me? Wow, if the latter, I am so sorry I gut hooked you so magnificently. Sorry, not sorry, actually.
You quoted it twice. Was the sting of your own inferiority that profound?

I'm surprised you possessed the aptitude to grasp it.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Hey Lotus.

The young and spry thing was pretty funny I thought.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hey Lotus.

The young and spry thing was pretty funny I thought.
The sarcasm might have escaped her though. Or did it? Angry enough to quote it twice might suggest otherwise.

let us see.

Admule obviously saw it as an invitation to be a drooling septic but that's not surprising.