My black son dindu nuthin wrong.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
1e281c85a91ba75d263138a37747eacba3210d4d.jpeg

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Lets get a little unity going here.

Let's help Kamala with her response when she's asked why she lied about Biden's declining mental acuity. Because someone might say if she was willing to lie about his ability she might be capable of lying about anything

who wants to start the draft?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Let's help Kamala with her response when she's asked why she lied about Biden's declining mental acuity. Because someone might say if she was willing to lie about his ability she might be capable of lying about anything

Hg82lVT.png

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Get back to me when it's time to take your father's car keys away. (oops sorry, I forgot you never knew your absentee father Fats)

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Is it just me or is anyone else enjoying the fact that low IQ spazzoids like Lily have to force themselves to lumber on down to their polling station to vote for a candidate they do not like?

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Is it just me or is anyone else enjoying the fact that low IQ spazzoids like Lily have to force themselves to lumber on down to their polling station to vote for a candidate they do not like?
dude Lily the Hutt hasn't left her property in like 30 years. it would take several forklifts to get her out of the house and the house would destroyed and not by the forklifts. she hires people to do her gardening thats how lazy she is. she pays less than minium to her latino brothers and sister to do that and everything else she is incapable of doing

she maybe one of the saddest humanoids sub ones at that ever. fuck most drug addicts and bums have more worth than she does.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Honestly, I would be really surprised if he didn't incest her. And remember, he was a good pal of Jeffrey Epstein until he cut off Epstein for buying a property in NYC that Donny wanted.
What father goes on a popular daytime talk show, directed at women by women, and declares he'd like to "date" his daughter, who happens to be sitting next to him.

:daFuq3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You seem to be one of the few. I’m so

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Clearly Trump is also capable of lying about anything and everything, and he does just that. So I don't think that's really a valid point if you're trying to use it as an argument in favor of the Trumpister.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

TDS Alert!!!!!!

Clearly Trump is...

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Only a father who does not live according to the rules of common human decency.

Like father like son. Trumptard Jr called his own 17 year old daughter "sexy" as they were getting made up for their appearance at the convention.

It's on X (twitter) and anyone can hear it for themselves. It's grotesque.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump came up with "Laughing Kamala" as her nickname.

And social media found it

wah, wah, wah...

Boring.

Dumbass' vocabulary is so stupid he couldn't think of "cackling" Kamala. The alliteration would help. He's too dumb though. Even with all the "big, beautiful" words he knows...

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

They miss already. Make the tears flow even more next time you come along this way

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Like father like son. Trumptard Jr called his own 17 year old daughter "sexy" as they were getting made up for their appearance at the convention.

It's on X (twitter) and anyone can hear it for themselves. It's grotesque.
A guy I worked at, while sitting around in a bullshit session out of the blue tells us guys how hot his Daughter looked last hight in her High School Dance team Uniform, the resulting laughter, guffaws and taunts led to a minor shoving match with one or two fists thrown.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Clearly Trump is also capable of lying about anything and everything, and he does just that. So I don't think that's really a valid point if you're trying to use it as an argument in favor of the Trumpister.
LotusBud, are you young, vibrant and spry? If so I would encourage you to waste not another minute casting such pearls of wisdom amongst the swine which frequents this place daily.

You have truly missed your calling. And if it is not too late I encourage you to pursue a career in criminal defense. You would be unstoppable!

Reading your words I felt both a sense of inspiration palliated with a sense of sadness. The sadness which accompanies the knowledge that I lack the ability to spread word of your incredible legal acumen to the world at large. If only I were able to invite defense attorneys everywhere to sharpen their craft, assemble here and take notes of what could possibly be one of the best defense strategies we are going to witness in our lifetime.

Imagine it. A courtroom setting. You are defensive counsel for a man accused of murder. The prosecutor opens, floods the minds of your impressionable jurors with all kinds of compelling evidence. Pictures, exhibits, expert testimony, ballistics data, eyewitness testimony, video, dna etc etc. The facts seem in favor of conviction. The case appears damning. The evidence overwhelming!

But he who seems condemned should fret not! For when you arrive to the podium in splendor and glory to mount your vigorous defense the prosecutor and their deluge of damning evidence is nothing short of steamrolled! Vaporized in an instant, As you gaze sternly at your jurors with confidence and calm to utter the words "other people have committed murder too".

There is a slight pause in the room as your audience absorbs your succinct rebuttal and in an instant as if Thomas Edison reinvented the light bulb then and there, the hearts and minds of all in attendance shift in a turnabout of one hundred and eighty degrees and demand a stoppage to this travesty of prosecution!

Your client walks! There is simply no other plausible outcome.

Lotus, I implore you with every fiber in my being, to waste time no further! Skip all the red tape accompanying legal accreditation, march right into your local public defender's office and demand a case load.

I now invite some random spamming assjockey who's bunghole is where his mouth should be into the thread to call me fat.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
That cracks me up. I was trying to explain corn dogs to an English vegetarian the other day. The conversation was funny. He couldn't comprehend what they are.

So what was the problem exactly?

Who could not effectively explain what a corn dog is?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
LotusBud, are you young, vibrant and spry? If so I would encourage you to waste not another minute casting such pearls of wisdom amongst the swine which frequents this place daily.

You have truly missed your calling. And if it is not too late I encourage you to pursue a career in criminal defense. You would be unstoppable!

Reading your words I felt both a sense of inspiration palliated with a sense of sadness. The sadness which accompanies the knowledge that I lack the ability to spread word of your incredible legal acumen to the world at large. If only I were able to invite defense attorneys everywhere to sharpen their craft, assemble here and take notes of what could possibly be one of the best defense strategies we are going to witness in our lifetime.

Imagine it. A courtroom setting. You are defensive counsel for a man accused of murder. The prosecutor opens, floods the minds of your impressionable jurors with all kinds of compelling evidence. Pictures, exhibits, expert testimony, ballistics data, eyewitness testimony, video, dna etc etc. The facts seem in favor of conviction. The case appears damning. The evidence overwhelming!

But he who seems condemned should fret not! For when you arrive to the podium in splendor and glory to mount your vigorous defense the prosecutor and their deluge of damning evidence is nothing short of steamrolled! Vaporized in an instant, As you gaze sternly at your jurors with confidence and calm to utter the words "other people have committed murder too".

There is a slight pause in the room as your audience absorbs your succinct rebuttal and in an instant as if Thomas Edison reinvented the light bulb then and there, the hearts and minds of all in attendance shift in a turnabout of one hundred and eighty degrees and demand a stoppage to this travesty of prosecution!

Your client walks! There is simply no other plausible outcome.

Lotus, I implore you with every fiber in my being, to waste time no further! Skip all the red tape accompanying legal accreditation, march right into your local public defender's office and demand a case load.

I now invite some random spamming assjockey who's bunghole is where his mouth should be into the thread to call me fat.
8xs5in.jpg