Watch Trump speak before you vote

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You quoted it twice. Was the sting of your own inferiority that profound?

I'm surprised you possessed the aptitude to grasp it.
No, dumbass. I had two different responses and I just wanted you to read them both. Go forth and get over me, pendejo.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
No, dumbass. I had two different responses and I just wanted you to read them both. Go forth and get over me, pendejo.
Oh Lotus, you did miss the point of my rather entertaining post. I'm sorry. Next time I shall try harder to dumb it down into your native tongue of primal noises and body movements.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@LotusBud Harris appears to have raised 50 million in a single evening. All small and grassroots donors I'm sure.

Because she's against the elitists who were donating to her campaign before she was wedged in as the nominee.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@LotusBud Harris appears to have raised 50 million in a single evening. All small and grassroots donors I'm sure.

Because she's against the elitists who were donating to her campaign before she was wedged in as the nominee.
Link to where I posted anything in support of Harris, other than she is better than Trump.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Link to where I posted anything in support of Harris, other than she is better than Trump.

I never said you did. Is reading comprehension a difficulty for you?

I merely asked for your opinion over the oddity in so much money pouring in for a person who is so against the billionaire class. It's almost as if the billionaires are supporting her.

no?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I never said you did. Is reading comprehension a difficulty for you?

I merely asked for your opinion over the oddity in so much money pouring in for a person who is so against the billionaire class. It's almost as if the billionaires are supporting her.

no?
Gaslighter.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Gaslighter.
You would only consider such an innocent question a gas light if you have something to hide. Do you have something to hide?

Something to hide like admin when he shows up to a beach in a two piece bikini?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I actually thought JJ had been revived.
pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard

If I recall correctly she's taken more than $5mil (so far) from AIPAC. Not their top recipient (I think that honor goes to her boss ol' #GenocideJoe himself?) but still not exactly rookie numbers.

It's almost as if our government is totally infested with zionists!

Wouldn't that suck.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You would only consider such an innocent question a gas light if you have something to hide. Do you have something to hide?

Something to hide like admin when he shows up to a beach in a two piece bikini?

Okay. What question did you ask me, Gaslighter? ^^^^^^

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
If I recall correctly she's taken more than $5mil (so far) from AIPAC. Not their top recipient (I think that honor goes to her boss ol' #GenocideJoe himself?) but still not exactly rookie numbers.

It's almost as if our government is totally infested with zionists!

Wouldn't that suck.
Can you imagine the sickening dread one might experience had they been burdened with the hostility of a conscience when it becomes irrefutably obvious the party they support is indeed instigating foreign wars all to the benefit of the industrial war complex?

Gosh. It must be so comforting to know there is always an escape hatch named Donald Trump. Otherwise one might have to explain their own misgivings

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Okay. What question did you ask me, Gaslighter? ^^^^^^
Oh, I'm sorry. I assumed you could see the obvious contradiction for yourself without the need to frame it is a question with the proper pronunciation. And answer for your support to such a blatant conundrum accordingly.

I shall be more reserved with my unwarranted credit in the future.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Oh, I'm sorry. I assumed you could see the obvious contradiction for yourself without the need to frame it is a question with the proper pronunciation. And answer for your support to such a blatant conundrum accordingly.

I shall be more reserved with my unwarranted credit in the future.
More gaslighting.

Carry on on your own. I don't argue with gaslighters.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
More gaslighting.

Carry on on your own. I don't argue with gaslighters.
Anything to avoid a spirited but grounded debate on a matter you obviously lack the aptitude to sustain.

You may return to the cheap seats now.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Anything to avoid a spirited but grounded debate on a matter you obviously lack the aptitude to sustain.

I'll return to doing something worthwhile.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

more like her crypt. if you have or will see her how decrepit she looks.. its worse the Crypt Keeper from Tales from the Crypt. Than like Medusa you'd turn to stone.. if you're lucky. Worse has happened just by looking at it

Oh she is a fake ass Pork chop ta boot.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I'll return to doing something worthwhile.
Oh perhaps we can ""return"" to the original point you so unskillfully filibustered.

Kampala lied about Joe's health. Yes, or No?

Okay.

And lets lay the gauntlet down right now by conceding that Trump lies too.

Therefor how can either be trusted not to lie to America about more important matters?

That said, assuming Kamala is on the ticket this Nov 5th which third party candidate are you planning to write into your ballot to show us your personal disdain towards the duopoly?

I await your contorted answer with baited breath.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Oh perhaps we can ""return"" to the original point you so unskillfully filibustered.

Kampala lied about Joe's health. Yes, or No?

Okay.

And lets lay the gauntlet down right now by conceding that Trump lies too.

Therefor how can either be trusted not to lie to America about more important matters?

That said, assuming Kamala is on the ticket this Nov 5th which third party candidate are you planning to write into your ballot to show us your personal disdain towards the duopoly?

I await your contorted answer with baited breath.
I never once claimed Harris could be trusted, did I? You need to step up your game and figure out who you are arguing with.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
more like her crypt. if you have or will see her how decrepit she looks.. its worse the Crypt Keeper from Tales from the Crypt. Than like Medusa you'd turn to stone.. if you're lucky. Worse has happened just by looking at it

Oh she is a fake ass Pork chop ta boot.
You've seen one terribly old person you've seen them all.

I'll consider myself better off not knowing what she looks like and would like to thank you preemptively for resisting the urge to show me otherwise.

Admin.

My black son dindu nuthin wrong.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You've seen one terribly old person you've seen them all.

I'll consider myself better off not knowing what she looks like and would like to thank you preemptively for resisting the urge to show me otherwise.
Tell us about your most recent Luxury all you can eat buffet cruises with hundreds of screaming kids, Piggly!

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I never once claimed Harris could be trusted, did I? You need to step up your game and figure out who you are arguing with.
No you didn't claim that. And at the risk of insinuating that you are utterly stupid I would like to point your attention to the fact that we established that already a few posts back.

But you did seem to jump the gun with your handy whataboutism narrative in hand when I said she couldn't be trusted after she declared to the American people that Biden was fit for office when clearly he was not. Now why would someone do such a thing if they weren't personally vested somehow in the person being alleged as a liar?

I said Kamala is a liar
You rebutted with "but Trump is a liar"

we BOTH learned as early as kindergarten that two wrongs do not make a right. Or at least I did.

Now. Would you consider it productive to our spirited debate if I went outside, came back in and began pretending we are now meeting for the first time with this post so that we could start all over in a more civilized manner?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Tell us about your most recent Luxury all you can eat buffet cruises with hundreds of screaming kids, Piggly!
If I begin to lose interest in your incessant ramblings and respond to your drooling stupidity less and less please do not begin to feel irrelevant.

I'd hate for that to happen.

Admin.

My black son dindu nuthin wrong.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
No you didn't claim that. And at the risk of insinuating that you are utterly stupid I would like to point your attention to the fact that we established that already a few posts back.

But you did seem to jump the gun with your handy whataboutism narrative in hand when I said she couldn't be trusted after she declared to the American people that Biden was fit for office when clearly he was not. Now why would someone do such a thing if they weren't personally vested somehow in the person being alleged as a liar?

I said Kamala is a liar
You rebutted with "but Trump is a liar"

we BOTH learned as early as kindergarten that two wrongs do not make a right. Or at least I did.

Now. Would you consider it productive to our spirited debate if I went outside, came back in and began pretending we are now meeting for the first time with this post so that we could start all over in a more civilized manner?
I'm not Piggly
My name is Benly
Piggly left you years ago
My eyes are not blue
But mine won't leave you
'Til the jizz lands all over my face