Water Cooler Poal.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
How would your opinion change if the angry mob storming the Shining Chapel of Democracy on 1/6/2021 had been Negroes, and not just regular Negroes, but BLM Negroes?

Capital-invasion-scaled-e1609985678153.jpg

Negroes climbing over the walls, the WALLS!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did you forget that an angry mob of BLM already descended on DC, burnt the whole area, threatened the Senate and horrifically harrassed Rand Paul?

They also committed a hate crime against Brandon Straka.

Shall we review BLM at DC this past summer?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Did you forget that an angry mob of BLM already descended on DC, burnt the whole area, threatened the Senate and horrifically harrassed Rand Paul?

I’d say you kicked him in the nuts but that’d require him to have some in the first place

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dude, there's black people in your pic. Color them with white out and re-submit.

For the record, I wish this had been an ACTUAL armed insurrection with REAL number storming the capitol. If they had executed dems on live TV, I'd fap.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The "shining Capitol of democracy"......where if angry citizens storm, due to conditions created by shitty politicains... you'll be treated as a terrorist.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dude, there's black people in your pic. Color them with white out and re-submit.

For the record, I wish this had been an ACTUAL armed insurrection with REAL number storming the capitol. If they had executed dems on live TV, I'd fap.

To people like Admin, those are not real black people.

Jim Crow Joe said so.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh sorry, I meant to use the new acronym for blax....POV's (Persons Of Victimization).

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

To people like Admin, those are not real black people.

Jim Crow Joe said so.
Paid props.
C’mon. We all know that :ROFL:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is why leftists always fail. They are racists so they think everyone else is racist where as regular people just laugh at their stupidity.

All these white leftist BLM supporters are openly admitting they are racist and have racist thoughts and lecturing other white people who are not racist to "admit their racism".

They are so brainwashed and hostile. Its revolting.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This is why leftists always fail. They are racists so they think everyone else is racist where as regular people just laugh at their stupidity.

All these white leftist BLM supporters are openly admitting they are racist and have racist thoughts and lecturing other white people who are not racist to "admit their racism".

Dear... this is what we call "hedging bets" in the wonderful wide world of stock trading.

Pasty white liberals believe that this token support for Brain Lobotomies Matter buys them a seat at the table should these rabid mobs ever rise to power. They do this mostly because they are unsure if their brethren in racism can actually hold the line & since they are well aware that they themselves are chicken shit cowards they automatically surmise everyone else that looks like them is too.

What they don't realize is that it this token faux penance doesn't buy them jack shit but ridicule behind their backs. Black people, including the ones that rove about on all fours breaking shit in their own neighborhoods, laugh at them and their faux outrage and fabricated stories of "systemic racism" and will flush them down the nearest drain the first opportunity they get.

The logic is this: If a white person cannot be trusted to stand by their own fucking race what would make any reasonably minded person believe they are gonna stand by someone elses?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dear... this is what we call "hedging bets" in the wonderful wide world of stock trading.

Pasty white liberals believe that this token support for Brain Lobotomies Matter buys them a seat at the table should these rabid mobs ever rise to power. They do this mostly because they are unsure if their brethren in racism can actually hold the line & since they are well aware that they themselves are chicken shit cowards they automatically surmise everyone else that looks like them is too.

What they don't realize is that it this token faux penance doesn't buy them jack shit but ridicule behind their backs. Black people, including the ones that rove about on all fours breaking shit in their own neighborhoods, laugh at them and their faux outrage and fabricated stories of "systemic racism" and will flush them down the nearest drain the first opportunity they get.

The logic is this: If a white person cannot be trusted to stand by their own fucking race what would make any reasonably minded person believe they are gonna stand by someone elses?

This is very true.

Spend ten minutes talking to these white leftist morons, you can tell they lock their doors driving past the MLK Blvd in their area and havent spent ANY meaningful time in those neighborhoods.

I'm sure 1 out of 4 has a story about how they drove to the ghetto once back in HS with friends to try to buy a joint when they couldnt pinch their dads bag and how they saw a group of "gang bangers"(black people) on the sidewalk and thought they were gonna die......but outside of that?

They are so condescending, they dont even know they are getting laughed at.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

This is very true.

Spend ten minutes talking to these white leftist morons, you can tell they lock their doors driving past the MLK Blvd in their area and havent spent ANY meaningful time in those neighborhoods.

I'm sure 1 out of 4 has a story about how they drove to the ghetto once back in HS with friends to try to buy a joint when they couldnt pinch their dads bag and how they saw a group of "gang bangers"(black people) on the sidewalk and thought they were gonna die......but outside of that?

They are so condescending, they dont even know they are getting laughed at.
I spend more time with black people than anyone on this board. anyone

In fact, take the person who believes they know the black communities the best and times their flight hours by one hundred and you still wont reach half the time I've spent with these very rich in culture, pride and intelligence people.

And I wouldn't hesitate for five fucking seconds to say that Jacob Blake deserved to get shot, slave reparations are a fucking farce, systemic racism is a bad joke and Obama was a self serving race hustler.

And you know what's funny? I'd get pounds and hi fives from the people in the room who could divide their IQ by 2 and still come up with a whole number

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Except that, the fact is, you fuckers would have had vigilantes out there shooting them, because you are massively racist, and are riddled with vitriol for people who think differently than you do. A diatribe isn't good enough for you people. You have murder in your hearts.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If a mob of violent white leftists descends on a community and is burning down buildings, brutally attacking innocent people and the police are unable to handle it

......yes, people should be able to fight back.

Where is this mentality that leftists are entitled to destroy peoples communities and lives with no push back? Its incredibly cruel to take that stance. And its unrealistic.

No one in this entire country gets a free pass for unfettered violence.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin is either delusional or so ill informed he shouldnt be talking.

Here is when BLM attacked DC, and none of these people butthurt that regular people frightened politicains cared. They are fine with political violence if it's on their "side". There is tons of footage and images from when BLM/antifa terrorists attacked DC. It's been silence from these same people who are now clutching their pearl's because some regular citizens stood up to the government.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

^^ this is where they were harassing Rand Paul.....the libertarian who wrote the Taylor bill, telling HIM to "say her name" because they are ignorant, low info and brainwashed domestic terrorists.

Here they are border lining a hate crime against Brandon Straka in DC.

None of this was a problem all summer. Perhaps trying to normalize political violence has consequences?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Except that, the fact is, you fuckers would have had vigilantes out there shooting them, because you are massively racist, and are riddled with vitriol for people who think differently than you do. A diatribe isn't good enough for you people. You have murder in your hearts.
*vitriol and diatribe. Priceless! :LOL1:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Here is when BLM attacked DC, and none of these people butthurt that regular people frightened politicains cared. They are fine with political violence if it's on their "side". There is tons of footage and images from when BLM/antifa terrorists attacked DC. It's been silence from these same people who are now clutching their pearl's because some regular citizens stood up to the government.

^^ this is where they were harassing Rand Paul.....the libertarian who wrote the Taylor bill, telling HIM to "say her name" because they are ignorant, low info and brainwashed domestic terrorists.

None of this was a problem all summer. Perhaps trying to normalize political violence has consequences?

Notice Rand Paul isnt a sniveling cunt, crying about almost dying like POV AOC!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Him and his poor wife would be justified in saying they feared for their lives.

Imagine having to walk through that mob of violent, hatefilled psychos.

If any of those savages gave even a tiny shit about Taylor, they would have known HE wrote the Breonna Taylor bill. But they dont truely care about anything ....they just want violence.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He did say he felt in danger but you dont see him literally in tears, talking shit about having a near death experience! Plus, that POV AOC was lying about where she was during the mostly peaceful protest.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He did say he felt in danger but you dont see him literally in tears, talking shit about having a near death experience!

Right.

It's because AOC is full of shit and manipulating people to advance her politically.

It's entirely about creating one party. They dont care about violence.....they care about "defeating" their opposition by any means. The people that support this have the same mindset.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

You are so cute, the BLM had a peaceful march, and Trump had armed federal troops en masse waiting for them. BZZZZ YOU LOOSE!
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F210106172554-03-blm-george-floyd-protests-file.jpg

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
How would your opinion change if the angry mob storming the Shining Chapel of Democracy on 1/6/2021 had been Negroes, and not just regular Negroes, but BLM Negroes?

Pretty sure BLM has done ENOUGH without storming the capitol but it's okay. Let's just sweep all the bullshit they've done under the rug. They are forgiven because they are an elitist group of black motherfuckers and white motherfuckers that bow down to kiss the black motherfuckers asses and if we do anything about their crimes we are all fucking racist.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin just enjoys the taste of black cock. It has nothing to do with how many people they kill or how hypocritical the movement is

So you're wasting your time trying to ween him off

just sayin

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You are so cute, the BLM had a peaceful march, and Trump had armed federal troops en masse waiting for them. BZZZZ YOU LOOSE!
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F210106172554-03-blm-george-floyd-protests-file.jpg

I literally posted videos of BLM in DC.

If you call that shit peaceful, you are brainwashed.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Pretty sure BLM has done ENOUGH without storming the capitol but it's okay. Let's just sweep all the bullshit they've done under the rug. They are forgiven because they are an elitist group of black motherfuckers and white motherfuckers that bow down to kiss the black motherfuckers asses and if we do anything about their crimes we are all fucking racist.

If its innocent people getting hurt/killed they dont fuck.

They want our liberties stripped so no one can dissent against their precious corporate owned establishment.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You are truly delusional. Watch less far left propaganda, speak to a mental health professional about your need for medication and therapy, and maybe stay off the internet until your mental state significantly improves.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You are truly delusional. Watch less far left propaganda, speak to a mental health professional about your need for medication and therapy, and maybe stay off the internet until your mental state significantly improves.
She's been this deranged for decades now

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Honey, you're the one who needs to get a reality check. Sad.