We all have verified covid

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I know a couple, both been arguing over the jab, one is trippled poked, the other is none. Both got Covid this week.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Son has 103 fever. Put him on Motrin. My wife and I have symptoms. I'm drinking a jack and coke after taking a shitload of zinc and D3. May go to Big R tomorrow for horse paste.

Get some really good ascorbic vitamin C. Take a lot of it. And the D. Lots of D....like 5k IU.

Elderberry syrup is good.

And this is on the side to do as you listen to your doctor.

Do all the things you would do for a bad head cold/flu. Theraflu helps. Nyquil and all that.

I hope you guys get over it fast!

He can also buy Quercetin and combined with zinc, d3, vit c, magnesium... it's the ingredients in Zelenko's Z-Pack formulation but much cheaper if you buy each ingredient.
I didnt mention it, but I'm also taking a 250mg of Mag Citrate. Its a horse pill!

Still get some quercetin in you....if you can't the horse paste

Thats what my friend did, made his own. Boiled some grapefruit peels. Said he felt better after taking it.

If I was like one of those people on the deathbed and nothing ta lose, I'd inject myself with alligator blood, eh @Blazor?

I hears ya gotta lotta gators in the South.

It's been known to kill HIV

Or like this movie I just watched lol. Dude didnt wanna die, and was ready to let a vampire bite him to live lol.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Son has 103 fever. Put him on Motrin. My wife and I have symptoms. I'm drinking a jack and coke after taking a shitload of zinc and D3. May go to Big R tomorrow for horse paste.

Get some really good ascorbic vitamin C. Take a lot of it. And the D. Lots of D....like 5k IU.

Do all the things you would do for a bad head cold/flu. Theraflu helps. Nyquil and all that.

He can also buy Quercetin and combined with zinc, d3, vit c, magnesium... it's the ingredients in Zelenko's Z-Pack formulation but much cheaper if you buy each ingredient.
I didnt mention it, but I'm also taking a 250mg of Mag Citrate. Its a horse pill!

Thats what my friend did, made his own. Boiled some grapefruit peels. Said he felt better after taking it.

If I was like one of those people on the deathbed and nothing ta lose, I'd inject myself with alligator blood, eh @Blazor?

Or like this movie I just watched lol. Dude didnt wanna die, and was ready to let a vampire bite him to live lol.

All them folks who got AIDS and are terminally ill got nothin ta lose, so they may as well try the alligator treatment by injecting themselves with their blood.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

All them folks who got AIDS and are terminally ill got nothin ta lose, so they may as well try the alligator treatment by injecting themselves with their blood.
They were prolly gay anyway so they should jump off a hotel.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Patients terminally ill on ventilators with COVID might try it too.

What do they have to lose, eh?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Patients terminally ill on ventilators with COVID might try it too.

What do they have to lose, eh?

"Momma says alligators are ornery"

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
We're all going to get the Chink Flu (or one of the variants) eventually. No amount of jabs will prevent this.
The jab increases your odds of surviving a strong case by an very wide margin. The truth is out there.
I've to go to the docs tomorrow to get checked over, I had crushing chest pains again last night that went to my head, teeth and neck, never had them before I got the shots... Am I 100 that's the cause, no but I still think it is it's far too coincidental...

Oh shit, sounds like you got that heart inflamation. Hope you ok man.
I've to go for more tests next week now =( So something must be up, doc never said much...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
We're all going to get the Chink Flu (or one of the variants) eventually. No amount of jabs will prevent this.
The jab increases your odds of surviving a strong case by an very wide margin. The truth is out there.
I've to go to the docs tomorrow to get checked over, I had crushing chest pains again last night that went to my head, teeth and neck, never had them before I got the shots... Am I 100 that's the cause, no but I still think it is it's far too coincidental...

I've to go for more tests next week now =( So something must be up, doc never said much...

Have 'em do a D Dimler test, its called something like that. It checks if you've got blood clots going on from the Jew Juice. Have they checked for Myocarditis or Perocarditits? (sp?)

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Have 'em do a D Dimler test, its called something like that. It checks if you've got blood clots going on from the Jew Juice. Have they checked for Myocarditis or Perocarditits? (sp?)
No idea but she took blood and checked me over... Hopefully it's something else, if my tickers fucked at my age I'll be lucky to see 50...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

No idea but she took blood and checked me over... Hopefully it's something else, if my tickers fucked at my age I'll be lucky to see 50...

Just try and take it easy in the mean time. Dont go playing Soccer or anything lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Just try and take it easy in the mean time. Dont go playing Soccer or anything lol.
Haha I won't

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Something tells me they weren't dancing around when the Spanish flu hit...
2Pvzczc.gif