We can never have nice things…

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Bigs dick is not broke. It worked fine when I had it. At least 100 times.

I CAN see how it may not be fully operational when someone viewed only as a friend is coming on pretty strong and there isnt much attraction..
....but someone figures it easier to do it than to full on reject.

Talking about peoples bodies publically as some sort of forum ammo is really disgusting. Yet a few arent really above it.

All that bragging and blathering about it on the internet(the whole kiss and tell....over and over even though no one asked) only to get mad later and start insulting the person's body is just nasty.

It is.

Carry on.

That's funny seeing it was you splatting all your nasty sexual conquests all over the boards. Once again, now it's other people that are spreading it but not you. You either have amnesia or you're in denial.

Link?

Fucking idiot.

Gee. Where do I start? Is this going to be like the Bible incident where you pretend not to see it?

Fucking retard.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I've never seen such an entertaining collective meltdown by a bunch of spazzing insects in all my life.

lmao.....

Really? I just perused the entire thread and didn't even crack a smile. In fact it made me want Crack just to soften the blow of all the ultimate fails posted here.

If you took part in this thread this afternoon you should be both ashamed and publicly flogged with a whip made from Flynn's leather panties and Doves studded crotch monster.

You could have done better. I gave you a chance and you blew it tards.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I CAN see how it may not be fully operational when someone viewed only as a friend is coming on pretty strong and there isnt much attraction..

Talking about peoples bodies publically as some sort of forum ammo is really disgusting. Yet a few arent really above it.

All that bragging and blathering about it on the internet(the whole kiss and tell....over and over even though no one asked) only to get mad later and start insulting the person's body is just nasty.

It is.

Carry on.

That's funny seeing it was you splatting all your nasty sexual conquests all over the boards. Once again, now it's other people that are spreading it but not you. You either have amnesia or you're in denial.

Link?

Fucking idiot.

Gee. Where do I start?

By providing a link.

Pretty much everyone recalls this differently. So setting it straight would be helpful.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

It is.

Carry on.

Link?

Fucking idiot.

Gee. Where do I start?

By providing a link.

Pretty much everyone recalls this differently. So setting it straight would be helpful.

So you can act like you didn't see it like your comments regarding the Bible? The problem is you don't recall anything which is why you make up shit on the fly.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It is.

Carry on.

Link?

Fucking idiot.

Gee. Where do I start?

By providing a link.

So you can act like you didn't see ot like your comments regarding the Bible?

Right. I never "blasted" my sex life on forums. Your scumbag abusive buddies did that to themselves.

Unless you have a link showing otherwise.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

It is.

Carry on.

Link?

Fucking idiot.

Gee. Where do I start?

By providing a link.

So you can act like you didn't see ot like your comments regarding the Bible?

Right. I never "blasted" my sex life on forums. Your scumbag abusive buddies did that to themselves.

Unless you have a link showing otherwise.

You're a fucking liar. You put all your own P.I. out there just so you can garner attention and sympathy. You also have the audacity to call others racist when you defend Lokmar and Aryan. You're a fucking hypocrite.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
is Lokmar really a racist bag of onions or does he just play one on the forum?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
As for Dovey not blasting her own personal information:

Dove the moron said:

Gee. What's that???

You are truly one stupid bitch.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove the moron said:

Gee. What's that???

Her level of utter fucking stupidity ought to be criminal.

Isn't that the same post where she laments how horrible it is to make fun of a poster's body?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
What exactly happened? I can't read 17 pages to try to figure it out.

People found out Big is the mod on the politcal subforum on BC.

That's really it. Oak and Poofer had a fit.
There were a few more who stroked the fuck out

But we’ll protect the sensitivities of the innocent on this one

don’t want another deluge of tears

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Meanwhile, in the Politics sub where Poark is promoting those adult and healthy discussions

giphy.gif

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
To check if Biggie's dick actually worked, Dovey sucked it over 100 times?

That's real. He says so himself. After all, "everyone is racist". :facepalm:

Lokmar is why this forum can't have black people

Yes, why would any black person want to be around these people?

Well they could learn the real history of the south from Blazor

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To check if Biggie's dick actually worked, Dovey sucked it over 100 times?

That's real. He says so himself. After all, "everyone is racist". :facepalm:

Lokmar is why this forum can't have black people

Yes, why would any black person want to be around these people?

Well they could learn the real history of the south from Blazor

bwaaa hahahaha...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Dove the moron said:

Gee. What's that???

Isn't that the same post where she laments how horrible it is to make fun of a poster's body?

Yeah. So she goes off and shoots herself in the fucking foot.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove the moron said:

Gee. What's that???

Yeah. So she goes off and shoots herself in the fucking foot.

She takes out her weapon of choice, lovingly cleans it, puts it back together, loads it...carefully aims, and BLAMMO foot gone.

She works hard at fucking herself over.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's funny how little it takes to tear the facade of civility with this one.

She used to be so much moar sophisticated...

Oh. You want me to be nice. Okay. How's this?

Please shut the fuck up.
I want you to be yourself. That's all.

Oh. So you want something from me now? How about this shitbrick. As soon as you start being a full fledged member of this community where you think for yourself and post for yourself, then I might think about honoring your request. And no I'm not saying you have to be an exclusive member here because I wouldn't ever dream of depriving other forums of your lackluster posting style.

Life is hard, it's always getting worse. What the fuck do you want from him, god damn it?!