We can never have nice things…

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
And we will even let you post in other places!
Not where I have a delete button

cause you know, delete buttons give me the ability to hack a forum

good lord these people are so utterly fucking stoopid :LOL3:

Well you did a great fucking job wrecking SG, what did you think we were going to say?
I figured you'd cry and weep some more ?

You forgot add that I also suck cock. Haha!!

Hey that does sound kinda funny. Here let me say that to Admin....
I kinda letting little queer boy dangle there on my trouser cuffs while I laugh at mentally unstable parents and grandparents freaking out over a delete button

a delete button

talk about needing a fucking sedative

bwahahahahahahaha

Biggie chillax. You don't always have to be proud of being the root cause of every single forum implosion.

Ever think of just being a normal dude?
No

Of course not because causing strife wherever you go is just sooo much fucking fun!!!

YAY!!! US AGAIN!!!
I'm sorry I frighten you insects

No shit.

Flynn. Rage spams the same drama for years and ignores people complaining that its fucking stupid.

Now complains about someone else "causing strife".....because the usual drama addicts had a stroke over said person have a mod panel on a board that doesnt impact them at all.

Cry me a fucking river bitch. If you don't like it, you know where the fucking door is, or do you need me to draw you a fucking picture?

Again with the drama lol. Why you gotta cause strife?

Because you came in here aiming to do just that. What? Don't like it when your own shit is flung right back at you?

I came in here to laugh at the spectacle you people always have to make out of shit no one else cares about.

I dont know what you THINK is happening.....but yeah. You guys are drama addicted idiots. Always screaming and wailing about other people "ruining forums" while trying to create drama vacuums.

Who in their right fucking mind takes these public forum interactions this seriously?

Oak and Poofer refusing to go to FLEAS subforum just because Big mods the political board is immature, shitty and says the level they operate at. That's all there is to it. Trying to emotionally manipulate people is obvious and ridiculous.

Do you always feel so strifey? You cant ever just be normal?

Right. The real reason you're here is because you're a miserable cunt that wants to make everyone else miserable.

That's why you're here.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Hey bastard factory

banish me to the sub forum you want to see the most active

you know, cause the snowflakes around here don't want to deal with me

bwhwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Actually, I hate pulling this card but if it were up to me, you and Dove would be permanently banned until you two can get it through your thick skulls that the forums aren't your personal playground. The forums are for everyone not a select few. You've missed that point in all your delusional power tripping.
They copy and paste the narcissist manifesto yet never read it themselves.

Whoops

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Listen clown, what's your point here? Because you got banished to Meltdown you want to make it miserable for everyone else? Don't you have your own forum to mod? Or in Admin's fine words, "Did you burn down TBC" already?
I got banished to meltdown

but no one is posting anywhere else -- even tho they are not banished to meltdown

what does that say about you tards?

lmao

That says a lot about our membership. What does that say about you that you won't go back to your own forum where you're a mod at, or was that not good enough for you? You need to be a global mod that way you can really fuck them over really good?
From what I heard, they’re taking his panel away.

They don’t want that loser or the roadkill there.

Fash making power moves

That doesn't concern me. What concerns me is both those two are toxic to every forum they reside at.
Dumbass I said that back at SG.

Nobody wants these fools on their forums.

Like I said Poofturd, that doesn't concern me.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Well you did a great fucking job wrecking SG, what did you think we were going to say?

I kinda letting little queer boy dangle there on my trouser cuffs while I laugh at mentally unstable parents and grandparents freaking out over a delete button

a delete button

bwahahahahahahaha

Biggie chillax. You don't always have to be proud of being the root cause of every single forum implosion.

No

Of course not because causing strife wherever you go is just sooo much fucking fun!!!

YAY!!! US AGAIN!!!

No shit.

Flynn. Rage spams the same drama for years and ignores people complaining that its fucking stupid.

Now complains about someone else "causing strife".....because the usual drama addicts had a stroke over said person have a mod panel on a board that doesnt impact them at all.

Cry me a fucking river bitch. If you don't like it, you know where the fucking door is, or do you need me to draw you a fucking picture?

Because you came in here aiming to do just that. What? Don't like it when your own shit is flung right back at you?

I came in here to laugh at the spectacle you people always have to make out of shit no one else cares about.

I dont know what you THINK is happening.....but yeah. You guys are drama addicted idiots. Always screaming and wailing about other people "ruining forums" while trying to create drama vacuums.

Who in their right fucking mind takes these public forum interactions this seriously?

Oak and Poofer refusing to go to FLEAS subforum just because Big mods the political board is immature, shitty and says the level they operate at. That's all there is to it. Trying to emotionally manipulate people is obvious and ridiculous.

Right. The real readon you're here is because you're a miserable cunt that wants to make everyone else miserable.

That's why you're here.
Do you have, like a PO box, somewhere I can send a lifetime supply of tissue paper?

Because I care?

and I have a delete buttons -- and with great power comes great responsibility?

lolz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Listen clown, what's your point here? Because you got banished to Meltdown you want to make it miserable for everyone else? Don't you have your own forum to mod? Or in Admin's fine words, "Did you burn down TBC" already?

but no one is posting anywhere else -- even tho they are not banished to meltdown

lmao

That says a lot about our membership. What does that say about you that you won't go back to your own forum where you're a mod at, or was that not good enough for you? You need to be a global mod that way you can really fuck them over really good?
There there. Don’t melt

I'll try not to as my sole purpose in life isn't to destroy forums or power trip.

That's more your aspiration. If only everyone met your energy lol

Also I'm pretty sure if we tossed up a poll most people would feel YOU and Poofer were toxic forum killers.

So not sure why you think your opinion is more valid then other peoples.

But we understand Poofer has to show up every month to wail and whine about forums being ruined and how people he hates need to leave. And you gotta follow right behind him like a hanging peice of shit encouraging "strife" and all that blathering nonsense.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No -- but seriously

these people freaked out because I had a delete button on a subforum they don't post on

and 18 hours and nearly 500 posts later :LOL3:

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

lmao

From what I heard, they’re taking his panel away.

They don’t want that loser or the roadkill there.

Fash making power moves

That doesn't concern me. What concerns me is both those two are toxic to every forum they reside at.
Dumbass I said that back at SG.

Nobody wants these fools on their forums.

Like I said Poofturd, that doesn't concern me.
If you consider them toxic then it sort of does.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

a delete button

bwahahahahahahaha

No

YAY!!! US AGAIN!!!

No shit.

Right. The real readon you're here is because you're a miserable cunt that wants to make everyone else miserable.

That's why you're here.
Do you have, like a PO box, somewhere I can send a lifetime supply of tissue paper?

Because I care?

and I have a delete buttons -- and with great power comes great responsibility?

lolz

Yeah. Write this down:

P.O. Box: Go Eat A Big Fat Dick

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

lmao

There there. Don’t melt

I'll try not to as my sole purpose in life isn't to destroy forums or power trip.

Also I'm pretty sure if we tossed up a poll most people would feel YOU and Poofer were toxic forum killers.

But we understand Poofer has to show up every month to wail and whine about forums being ruined and how people he hates need to leave. And you gotta follow right behind him like a hanging peice of shit encouraging "strife" and all that blathering nonsense.

My aspiration at the moment is getting rid of the fungus that thinks they can belly crawl in here and try to destroy this forum after destroying others.

That's my aspiration today. Sorry if it's not playing the slutty victim. I'll leave that one act play to you and yours.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey bastard factory

Actually, I hate pulling this card but if it were up to me, you and Dove would be permanently banned until you two can get it through your thick skulls that the forums aren't your personal playground. The forums are for everyone not a select few. You've missed that point in all your delusional power tripping.

And if it were up to most of the board, YOU would be banned or at least muted because the boards are just for you and Poofers stupid fucking bitch fests.

Yet you are stuck in some mental BH cult fantasy land where you have some sort of authority over who should be posting what.

This isnt BH, no one cares about BH, no one wants to recreate BH.

Why dont you guys take your little dog and pony shit show and start your own board and only have who you want there? At least that would be more productive than molesting other peoples boards with your hypocritical endless whining and bitching about other posters and "content".

You guys are not the only people who exist, YANNO? BF and BC are not JUST for you idiots. Yet it's literally always about what you guys think and want.

Projection and blame is a narcissistic thing. I'm not the first person if Poofers life to call him a narcissist. I'm not gonna be the last. And it funny seeing team cluster b all passionately licking eachothers assholes over some retarded drama they created.

I'm just watching and observing. If that's upsetting go start another forum. I dont visit any of the shit gossip and cry boards you guys start. Js.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lmao

There there. Don’t melt

My aspiration at the moment is getting rid of the fungus that thinks they can belly crawl in here and try to destroy this forum after destroying others.

That's my aspiration today. Sorry if it's not playing the slutty victim. I'll leave that one act pkay to you and yours.
Yeah

THIS thread really looks like traffic has slowed down on account of me

and my delete button

and things are bubbling and booming in the politics board

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

lmao

There there. Don’t melt

That's my aspiration today. Sorry if it's not playing the slutty victim. I'll leave that one act pkay to you and yours.

Well slice down and not across if you want to be effective.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yeah. Write this down:

scathing

I might have to go check on my delete button just to feel whole again

brb

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Don't forget to fondle yourself while you're at it. I know that delete button turns you on quite a bit as that's the only power you'll ever have in your miserable life.

And I wouldn't exactly call that much power.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yeah. Write this down:

scathing

brb

Don't forget to fondle yourself while you're at it. I know that delete button turns you on quite a bit as that's the only power you'll ever have in your miserable life.

Are you going to be Okay?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hey bastard factory

And if it were up to most of the board, YOU would be banned or at least muted because the boards are just for you and Poofers stupid fucking bitch fests.

Yet you are stuck in some mental BH cult fantasy land where you have some sort of authority over who should be posting what.

This isnt BH, no one cares about BH, no one wants to recreate BH.

Why dont you guys take your little dog and pony shit show and start your own board and only have who you want there? At least that would be more productive than molesting other peoples boards with your hypocritical endless whining and bitching about other posters and "content".

You guys are not the only people who exist, YANNO? BF and BC are not JUST for you idiots. Yet it's literally always about what you guys think and want.

Projection and blame is a narcissistic thing. I'm not the first person if Poofers life to call him a narcissist. I'm not gonna be the last. And it funny seeing team cluster b all passionately licking eachothers assholes over some retarded drama they created.

I'm just watching and observing. If that's upsetting go start another forum. I dont visit any of the shit gossip and cry boards you guys start. Js.

All that makes about as much sense as you still being here after your comments about how you can't post because people are just attacking poor you for your political beliefs which are shit by the way. You can go fuck yourself as well you career drama slut.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

lmao

There there. Don’t melt

Yeah

THIS thread really looks like traffic has slowed down on account of me

and my delete button

and things are bubbling and booming in the politics board

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

To tell you the truth. You and street hooker Dove wouldn't be missed.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

lmao

There there. Don’t melt

Well slice down and not across if you want to be effective.

Coming from someone that has plenty of practice and experience. Yet, you just can't seem to get it done can you, coward?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You're here with me practically masturbating to a make believe delete button. Yeah, tell me more...
It was make believe?

lol

that makes the hysterics we saw yesterday and today even MORE funny

hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yeah. Write this down:

scathing

brb

Are you going to be Okay?

The bigger question is don't you have your own board to mod? Or did you fuck that up too already?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You're here with me practically masturbating to a make believe delete button. Yeah, tell me more...
It was make believe?

lol

I'm sure it's funny to a couple of forum killers who don't have a forum because they've burned all their bridges.

Yeah, funny indeed!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The bigger question is don't you have your own board to mod? Or did you fuck that up too already?
I was thinking about going on a campaign to end world hunger instead

but one must have priorities

so you think a message board with a 200 amp ""Panel"" would be a more appropriate goal?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah. Write this down:

scathing

brb

See, folks?

I literally JUST explained the entire reason these people are wiggin out having tantrum is because they have a convoluted cluster b rooted view that a panel means power.

They dont see as a service. They see it as power.

And THAT is part of why I label this small group "narcissists".

Their entire premise on everything is they are in the center, it's all about them, they are above reproach but can unload idiocy about others, and only they should judge posters and "content".

This ain't just a time killing hobby....people.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm sure it's funny to a couple of forum killers who don't have a forum because they've burned all their bridges.
Watching grown people cry over something so insignificant is funny to me. Yes. Sue me, insect

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I was thinking about going on a campaign to end world hunger instead

but one must have priorities

so you think a message board with a 200 amp ""Panel"" would be a more appropriate goal?

Gee, would you also be jerking off to it? I know it's cheaper than Dove but that's besides the point.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It was make believe?

lol

Yeah, funny indeed!

Says the person that would rather try to dictate other peoples forums because he knows only Poofer....Cascur and Flea would show up of he made one. And Oak.

And I'm not knocking Flea and Cas.