We can never have nice things…

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
And we will even let you post in other places!
Not where I have a delete button

cause you know, delete buttons give me the ability to hack a forum

good lord these people are so utterly fucking stoopid :LOL3:

Well you did a great fucking job wrecking SG, what did you think we were going to say?
I figured you'd cry and weep some more ?

You forgot add that I also suck cock. Haha!!

Hey that does sound kinda funny. Here let me say that to Admin....
I kinda letting little queer boy dangle there on my trouser cuffs while I laugh at mentally unstable parents and grandparents freaking out over a delete button

a delete button

talk about needing a fucking sedative

bwahahahahahahaha

Biggie chillax. You don't always have to be proud of being the root cause of every single forum implosion.

Ever think of just being a normal dude?
No

Of course not because causing strife wherever you go is just sooo much fucking fun!!!

YAY!!! US AGAIN!!!
I'm sorry I frighten you insects

Yeah. You frighten us on how utterly ridiculous you are.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Meanwhile, in a galaxy not far away the politics sub is completely drying up under Poark's watch while all the insects are busy HERE tugging at my coattails

over a delete button

at another forum

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm trying to straighten my 10 pounds and 6 feet of hair. This shits exhausting.

And God help me tonight having to go out "partying" with my ex and our current spouses. Maybe it will be fun and I wont be tempted to fake explosive diarrhea to cut out early lol

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Well you did a great fucking job wrecking SG, what did you think we were going to say?

I kinda letting little queer boy dangle there on my trouser cuffs while I laugh at mentally unstable parents and grandparents freaking out over a delete button

a delete button

bwahahahahahahaha

Biggie chillax. You don't always have to be proud of being the root cause of every single forum implosion.

No

Of course not because causing strife wherever you go is just sooo much fucking fun!!!

YAY!!! US AGAIN!!!

That's quite some fear for something that's ridiculous

do you shit your pants when someone says boo behind you?

seems you're sensitive enough for something like that

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

a delete button

bwahahahahahahaha

No

YAY!!! US AGAIN!!!

No shit.

Flynn. Rage spams the same drama for years and ignores people complaining that its fucking stupid.

Now complains about someone else "causing strife".....because the usual drama addicts had a stroke over said person have a mod panel on a board that doesnt impact them at all.

Cry me a fucking river bitch. If you don't like it, you know where the fucking door is, or do you need me to draw you a fucking picture?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

a delete button

bwahahahahahahaha

No

YAY!!! US AGAIN!!!

Well, you have a tendency of openly fantasizing that people may not "feel safe" where you cant post at them.

How is that less ridiculous than Big making fun of the melty drama that followed the revelation that Big was modding BCs politcs board? People literally announcing they are leaving FLEAS subforum because Big has a delete button on a separate board.

Did anyone grab their avis and leave meltdown when you became the mod? I think people feel plenty "safe" here.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

a delete button

bwahahahahahahaha

No

YAY!!! US AGAIN!!!

No shit.

Flynn. Rage spams the same drama for years and ignores people complaining that its fucking stupid.

Now complains about someone else "causing strife".....because the usual drama addicts had a stroke over said person have a mod panel on a board that doesnt impact them at all.

Cry me a fucking river bitch. If you don't like it, you know where the fucking door is, or do you need me to draw you a fucking picture?

Again with the drama lol. Why you gotta cause strife?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

a delete button

bwahahahahahahaha

No

YAY!!! US AGAIN!!!

That's quite some fear for something that's ridiculous

do you shit your pants when someone says boo behind you?

seems you're sensitive enough for something like that

Listen clown, what's your point here? Because you got banished to Meltdown you want to make it miserable for everyone else? Don't you have your own forum to mod? Or in Admin's fine words, "Did you burn down TBC" already?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

a delete button

bwahahahahahahaha

No

YAY!!! US AGAIN!!!

Well, you have a tendency of openly fantasizing that people may not "feel safe" where you cant post at them.

How is that less ridiculous than Big making fun of the melty drama that followed the revelation that Big was modding BCs politcs board? People literally announcing they are leaving FLEAS subforum because Big has a delete button on a separate board.

Did anyone grab their avis and leave meltdown when you became the mod? I think people feel plenty "safe" here.

I could care less what you think or think you know. The bottom line is go back to TBC and take your never ending bullshit with you.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

a delete button

bwahahahahahahaha

No

YAY!!! US AGAIN!!!

No shit.

Because you came in here aiming to do just that. What? Don't like it when your own shit is flung right back at you?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Listen clown, what's your point here? Because you got banished to Meltdown you want to make it miserable for everyone else? Don't you have your own forum to mod? Or in Admin's fine words, "Did you burn down TBC" already?
I got banished to meltdown

but no one is posting anywhere else -- even tho they are not banished to meltdown

what does that say about you tards?

lmao

• Winner
Reactions: X

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
(Rubs chin)

if these clowns have their own forum to run into the ground, why are they here getting bitch slapped around by Flynn?

Hell, Fash don’t even want them clowns there any more:LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

but no one is posting anywhere else -- even tho they are not banished to meltdown

lmao

That says a lot about our membership. What does that say about you that you won't go back to your own forum where you're a mod at, or was that not good enough for you? You need to be a global mod that way you can really fuck them over really good?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
YreYrenthe clown that gets MAD an makes lame burnsQUOTE="Flynn, post: 581563, member: 537"]
Flynn does have the Harley Quinn look going on in that pic.
It's certainly not objectionable.

Look.I don't need you kissing my fucking ass, you do that well enough to Dove and a few other shrews around here. What I would like is if you could perhaps one day post something worthwhile instead of being a fucking follower. See. Pretty simple isn't it?
I'm not a follower flimp
I blaze trails where no mortal has gone before

So ummm the last "trail you blazed," what was his name?
I'm not sure what trail means in yer native bigfagistan but here means a sort of path

It means the same thing in your big ass world of gay. You made a beaten path into another man's ass. Why are you playing like you don't know what I'm talking about?
You seem to know the ins and outs of a mans anus
Can you tell what a ate from a whiff of my fart LOL

Oh. So. Now you know what I'm talking about? I bet you were that kid that tried to hide behind a dandelion when you played hide and seek.
LMFAO
I bet you were the kid that NEVER got picked ..the teacher had to force a side to take yoo LOL
Juvinille AIDZEES gets you stereotyped like that ahahahahahaa

You're the clown that rides a bike without a seat and then complains about how your hips are killing you.
[/QUOTE]
Hahahahahahaa. I woukd felt sorry for you and picked you don werry LOL
No need to get all salty dick about it :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lmao

That says a lot about our membership. What does that say about you that you won't go back to your own forum where you're a mod at, or was that not good enough for you? You need to be a global mod that way you can really fuck them over really good?
There there. Don’t melt

Master

Site Supporter
YreYrenthe clown that gets MAD an makes lame burnsQUOTE="Flynn, post: 581563, member: 537"]
Flynn does have the Harley Quinn look going on in that pic.
It's certainly not objectionable.

Look.I don't need you kissing my fucking ass, you do that well enough to Dove and a few other shrews around here. What I would like is if you could perhaps one day post something worthwhile instead of being a fucking follower. See. Pretty simple isn't it?
I'm not a follower flimp
I blaze trails where no mortal has gone before

So ummm the last "trail you blazed," what was his name?
I'm not sure what trail means in yer native bigfagistan but here means a sort of path

It means the same thing in your big ass world of gay. You made a beaten path into another man's ass. Why are you playing like you don't know what I'm talking about?
You seem to know the ins and outs of a mans anus
Can you tell what a ate from a whiff of my fart LOL

Oh. So. Now you know what I'm talking about? I bet you were that kid that tried to hide behind a dandelion when you played hide and seek.
LMFAO
I bet you were the kid that NEVER got picked ..the teacher had to force a side to take yoo LOL
Juvinille AIDZEES gets you stereotyped like that ahahahahahaa

You're the clown that rides a bike without a seat and then complains about how your hips are killing you.
Hahahahahahaa. I woukd felt sorry for you and picked you don werry LOL
No need to get all salty dick about it :LOL3:
[/QUOTE]
Somebody cut X off….

last call

Master

Site Supporter

lmao

From what I heard, they’re taking his panel away.

They don’t want that loser or the roadkill there.

Fash making power moves

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

lmao

There there. Don’t melt

I'll try not to as my sole purpose in life isn't to destroy forums or power trip.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey bastard factory

banish me to the sub forum you want to see the most active

you know, cause the snowflakes around here don't want to deal with me

bwhwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

lmao

Fash making power moves

That doesn't concern me. What concerns me is both those two are toxic to every forum they reside at.

Master

Site Supporter

lmao

There there. Don’t melt

I'll try not to as my sole purpose in life isn't to destroy forums or power trip.
Wait….

Nobody told that midget Fash took his panel away and gave it to CDub?

dayum

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
hate to break the bad news to King Whimpering Moron buttttttttt

lmao

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

a delete button

bwahahahahahahaha

No

YAY!!! US AGAIN!!!

No shit.

Because you came in here aiming to do just that. What? Don't like it when your own shit is flung right back at you?

I came in here to laugh at the spectacle you people always have to make out of shit no one else cares about.

I dont know what you THINK is happening.....but yeah. You guys are drama addicted idiots. Always screaming and wailing about other people "ruining forums" while trying to create drama vacuums.

Who in their right fucking mind takes these public forum interactions this seriously?

Oak and Poofer refusing to go to FLEAS subforum just because Big mods the political board is immature, shitty and says the level they operate at. That's all there is to it. Trying to emotionally manipulate people is obvious and ridiculous.

Do you always feel so strifey? You cant ever just be normal?

Master

Site Supporter

lmao

Fash making power moves

That doesn't concern me. What concerns me is both those two are toxic to every forum they reside at.
Dumbass I said that back at SG.

Nobody wants these fools on their forums.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

lmao

There there. Don’t melt

Wait….

Nobody told that midget Fash took his panel away and gave it to CDub?

dayum

That isnt what happened, you fucking retard.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hey bastard factory

banish me to the sub forum you want to see the most active

you know, cause the snowflakes around here don't want to deal with me

bwhwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Actually, I hate pulling this card but if it were up to me, you and Dove would be permanently banned until you two can get it through your thick skulls that the forums aren't your personal playground. The forums are for everyone not a select few. You've missed that point in all your delusional power tripping.