We can never have nice things…

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I've never seen such an entertaining collective meltdown by a bunch of spazzing insects in all my life.

lmao.....

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The bigger question is don't you have your own board to mod? Or did you fuck that up too already?
I was thinking about going on a campaign to end world hunger instead

but one must have priorities

so you think a message board with a 200 amp ""Panel"" would be a more appropriate goal?

Gee, would you also be jerking off to it? I know it's cheaper than Dove but that's besides the point.
So you do things like jerk off to message board panels?

Do you find this activity fulfilling?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yeah. Write this down:

P.O. Box: Go Eat A Big Fat Dick
scathing

I might have to go check on my delete button just to feel whole again

brb

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Don't forget to fondle yourself while you're at it. I know that delete button turns you on quite a bit as that's the only power you'll ever have in your miserable life.

And I wouldn't exactly call that much power.

See, folks?

I literally JUST explained the entire reason these people are wiggin out having tantrum is because they have a convoluted cluster b rooted view that a panel means power.

They dont see as a service. They see it as power.

And THAT is part of why I label this small group "narcissists".

Their entire premise on everything is they are in the center, it's all about them, they are above reproach but can unload idiocy about others, and only they should judge posters and "content".

This ain't just a time killing hobby....people.

Maybe you can explain it again without the false narrative and the whole victim thing. That would be something new wouldn't it?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
giphy.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You're here with me practically masturbating to a make believe delete button. Yeah, tell me more...
It was make believe?

lol

that makes the hysterics we saw yesterday and today even MORE funny

hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

I'm sure it's funny to a couple of forum killers who don't have a forum because they've burned all their bridges.

Yeah, funny indeed!

Says the person that would rather try to dictate other peoples forums because he knows only Poofer....Cascur and Flea would show up of he made one. And Oak.

And I'm not knocking Flea and Cas.

Says the person who has killed a forum.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Can we get to 500 before Fluffy Dork Monkey's internet gets turned off again

I wouldn't want him to miss such a milestone

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The bigger question is don't you have your own board to mod? Or did you fuck that up too already?
I was thinking about going on a campaign to end world hunger instead

but one must have priorities

so you think a message board with a 200 amp ""Panel"" would be a more appropriate goal?

Gee, would you also be jerking off to it? I know it's cheaper than Dove but that's besides the point.
So you do things like jerk off to message board panels?

Do you find this activity fulfilling?

Why? Are you giving lessons?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Flynn, you have to be careful with these two numbskulls.

They think nobody thinks their garbage and that everyone agrees with them.

if they knew the truth it would hurt them.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I mean, this degree of whining has to be reverse psychology...

She needs teh big poastcounts for her review next month or something.

I would hope that's it.

I mean it's still fucking retarded.....but its better than the alternative lol
you got 500!

Now the turds can continue without feeling like they got pwned by contributing to this milestone

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Bigs dick is not broke. It worked fine when I had it. At least 100 times.

I CAN see how it may not be fully operational when someone viewed only as a friend is coming on pretty strong and there isnt much attraction..
....but someone figures it easier to do it than to full on reject.

Talking about peoples bodies publically as some sort of forum ammo is really disgusting. Yet a few arent really above it.

All that bragging and blathering about it on the internet(the whole kiss and tell....over and over even though no one asked) only to get mad later and start insulting the person's body is just nasty.

It is.

Carry on.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Almost everyone here spends at least one hour masturbating and crying while staring out their window.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I CAN see how it may not be fully operational when someone viewed only as a friend is coming on pretty strong and there isnt much attraction..

Talking about peoples bodies publically as some sort of forum ammo is really disgusting. Yet a few arent really above it.

All that bragging and blathering about it on the internet(the whole kiss and tell....over and over even though no one asked) only to get mad later and start insulting the person's body is just nasty.

It is.

Carry on.

That's funny seeing it was you splatting all your nasty sexual conquests all over the boards. Once again, now it's other people that are spreading it but not you. You either have amnesia or you're in denial. We've all read your posts where you want attention for being the biggest forum whore. Well you no longer need to brag because you are most undoubtedly the biggest whore out here. You'll get your trophy with a pill pack of antibiotics in 2 to 4 weeks. Congrats!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Talking about peoples bodies publically as some sort of forum ammo is really disgusting.

you-dont-say-nicholas-cage.gif

Fucking idiot!

No, Oak. No one fucked you, bragged about it on the internet, only to get mad and turn around and start slamming your body.

Murd running around saying Bigs dick is "broke"(which is a lie, btw. He has never been sexually attracted to her and it looks like that needs to be said. What a way to take the fact she couldnt get him hard and try to use THAT as ammo? Really?) is what I'm talking about.

Poofer.... the fucking marshmallow with tooth picks sticking out....had the audacity to drag my vagina into his online tantrum.

Maybe if these people didnt feel the need to advertise their sex lives on forums only to trash that person's body later....they wouldnt have so much turmoil in their cyber lives and real lives. I'm just saying.

When people go from "OMG I got to have sex with Big and he loved my flopping tits" and Poofer being like "OMG I fucked the hottest bitch in flame town. YOU GUYS arent fucking the hottest bitch flame town. I'm teh MAN" to devolving into some trashy and abusive tantrum....yeah I dont feel bad for them.

Bigs body responded just fine to me. Probably because i didnt go to his house to visit on the premise we were friends and then start throwing myself at him.

He grabbed his cut little wooden shoe blocks and booster and drove to ME. And couldnt wait to get me alone. So take it from someone he wanted to have sex with.... it works perfectly.

Like it would take me years to get over some dwarf with a busted penis? Lmao. No. Dont you guys slam me for that? Having normal feelings towards someone I genuinely wanted? You think a pervert like me would have use for a nonworking peen? I've literally NEVER had an issue.

As much as you guys call him short.....him with the fat jokes is what it is. Kinda different if you've slept with someone and then they start that shite.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It is.

Carry on.

That's funny seeing it was you splatting all your nasty sexual conquests all over the boards. Once again, now it's other people that are spreading it but not you. You either have amnesia or you're in denial.

Link?

Fucking idiot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The fucking ridiculous and narc fueled long messages I got from Poopturd all about how him bringing all this drama to net was my fault BECAUSE he told me he should LEAVE the boards and I said no.

Because I still thought he was normal lol. He cant control himself and that's his problem.