We now have a Facebook community page!

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
I refuse to login to this website without a VPN, so shitposting under my real name is a no-go. I'm sure Kevin Florentino, aka Jibbles who lives in Tennessee working at a used car lot company called Kevin Florentino's Rent-an-El Camino, would like to join.
Dude have you gone retarded? It's not that type of page. It's like any other "meme" page you normally follow and share memes from. It's perfectly fine though if you don't want to follow the page whatever I don't really care.
Let's say I find a reason to comment on that particular meme, and what I say sounds a lot like someone here. Given the entire history of backstabbing and distrust forums and communities like this breeds, why would I even risk it? Cody seemed like a decent person the first time you met him. Over time, you wouldn't let him light your cigarette for wondering if he'd do something psychotic with it.

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, but being a mod/admin at RH really opened my eyes to the kinds of people who flock to forums and meme groups like this. They're great people, so long as you don't become invested in who they are beyond the moniker.

Iggy McLulz

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I refuse to login to this website without a VPN, so shitposting under my real name is a no-go. I'm sure Kevin Florentino, aka Jibbles who lives in Tennessee working at a used car lot company called Kevin Florentino's Rent-an-El Camino, would like to join.
Dude have you gone retarded? It's not that type of page. It's like any other "meme" page you normally follow and share memes from. It's perfectly fine though if you don't want to follow the page whatever I don't really care.
Let's say I find a reason to comment on that particular meme, and what I say sounds a lot like someone here. Given the entire history of backstabbing and distrust forums and communities like this breeds, why would I even risk it? Cody seemed like a decent person the first time you met him. Over time, you wouldn't let him light your cigarette for wondering if he'd do something psychotic with it.
I very rarely interact with the pages that I share posts from. I usually wait to comment on memes until after I share them if I make a comment at all. I am sure a lot of people feel the way you do, but a little common sense will keep you from outing yourself. I'm just trying to get the site name out there and get people interested in joining :IggyMcLulz:

Iggy McLulz

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I only have 2 left, the others got permanently disabled.

Iggy McLulz

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I have one verified with my fucking ID because someone reported me for using a fake name :LOL1: dickheads. Obvs my main account.

Last edited:

Krieg

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I went there.. seemed harmless enough... I did see the squad of Hessians you had lurking in the corner.. speaking German.. quietly.. don't think i didn't notice. Shame on you. We shall have none of that here. Hessians. We can't afford them.

Iggy McLulz

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
They offered their services for free, they like me because I feed them.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
page isn't available as of whatever, whenever, wherever we are and etc..... can it be linked to the old BF FB page?

Iggy McLulz

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
page isn't available as of whatever, whenever, wherever we are and etc..... can it be linked to the old BF FB page?
My fucking sock account is under review so the page seems to be unpublished right now. I'll get it worked out.

Krieg

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
My fucking sock account is under review so the page seems to be unpublished right now. I'll get it worked out.
News reports that Facebook is now heavily monitoring the creation of accounts for fake or sock accounts, you may be in for an uphill struggle.

Iggy McLulz

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
News reports that Facebook is now heavily monitoring the creation of accounts for fake or sock accounts, you may be in for an uphill struggle.
Good thing we have 2nd page admin that can fix my little mess. I just wasn't sure who I could get to help run the page so I just wanted a little anonymity ya know.

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator
permabanned from sock accounts on FB after headhunting peados and ruining their so called "lives" ,I just don't tell peeps my IRL name..

page is also dead here get your socks fixed or a clean alt used only to keeps pages and groups up..

Iggy McLulz

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I made the mistake of answering a few PM's with it. Maybe someone reported me as a bot? Once it gets sorted out I'll be more careful and I will pick a more realistic name. All FB asked for was a regular pic of me, no ID.

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator
there are programs that phish out dead accounts and groups,used to be able to just claim it and change it..makes the profiles stronger..

your proxy list may need updating as well

Iggy McLulz

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Ok and the page is back, all thanks to Lioness.
:Excited2:

Top Bottom