We now have a Facebook community page!

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
page isn't available as of whatever, whenever, wherever we are and etc..... can it be linked to the old BF FB page?
My fucking sock account is under review so the page seems to be unpublished right now. I'll get it worked out.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
page isn't available as of whatever, whenever, wherever we are and etc..... can it be linked to the old BF FB page?
My fucking sock account is under review so the page seems to be unpublished right now. I'll get it worked out.
News reports that Facebook is now heavily monitoring the creation of accounts for fake or sock accounts, you may be in for an uphill struggle.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
News reports that Facebook is now heavily monitoring the creation of accounts for fake or sock accounts, you may be in for an uphill struggle.
Good thing we have 2nd page admin that can fix my little mess. I just wasn't sure who I could get to help run the page so I just wanted a little anonymity ya know.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I made the mistake of answering a few PM's with it. Maybe someone reported me as a bot? Once it gets sorted out I'll be more careful and I will pick a more realistic name. All FB asked for was a regular pic of me, no ID.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Perhaps I should've put this here, dont think @Iggy McLulz saw it lol.

Iggy-FBPipe.jpg