We now have a Facebook community page!

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Our page is right ---->
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

We also have a Facebook profile but I realize not everyone wants to share their personal lives with the people running the profile.
If anyone would like to help run the page, let me know.
Sharona don't even ask, the answer is NO.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sharona has 526 'friends' and many of them are muslim or indian or whatever the fuck. An elaborate muse ruse. LOL

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Help still wanted. I don't have enough friends on my Iggy McLulz account to spread the good word of Bastad Factory alone. I will even teach you how to work the page. @Sharona you want to help? No using the page to voice your opinions though, just posting memes.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I must pause and ask... "Do we really want the world knowing of our debauchery?"

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I must pause and ask... "Do we really want the world knowing of our debauchery?"
If we want more members, yes. I'm not sure this method will work but it's worth a try. All I can say is only share the posts that you feel comfortable sharing from the page. There will be a mix of cute stuff and down right nasty stuff but nothing that breaks FB's ToS cause I don't want to lose another sock account :LOL1: I've lost 2 since May.

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
I have an alt Facebook. However, I have NO friends. I use it to write my bullshit no one wants to know about. I can help out if needed.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If we want more members, yes. I'm not sure this method will work but it's worth a try. All I can say is only share the posts that you feel comfortable sharing from the page. There will be a mix of cute stuff and down right nasty stuff but nothing that breaks FB's ToS cause I don't want to lose another sock account :LOL1: I've lost 2 since May.

Which then leads me to ask... Do we have enough lube for new members?

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Is this enough?

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Is this enough?

I'm not sure.. is it comparable to the metric tonnage of our last shipment of lube we acquired? I lost the paperwork...

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter

Lube? What lube? I didn't get any fucking lube!!!!

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lube? What lube? I didn't get any fucking lube!!!!
You were unconscious at the time.

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
I refuse to login to this website without a VPN, so shitposting under my real name is a no-go. I'm sure Kevin Florentino, aka Jibbles who lives in Tennessee working at a used car lot company called Kevin Florentino's Rent-an-El Camino, would like to join.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I refuse to login to this website without a VPN, so shitposting under my real name is a no-go. I'm sure Kevin Florentino, aka Jibbles who lives in Tennessee working at a used car lot company called Kevin Florentino's Rent-an-El Camino, would like to join.
Dude have you gone retarded? It's not that type of page. It's like any other "meme" page you normally follow and share memes from. It's perfectly fine though if you don't want to follow the page whatever I don't really care.

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
Dude have you gone retarded? It's not that type of page. It's like any other "meme" page you normally follow and share memes from. It's perfectly fine though if you don't want to follow the page whatever I don't really care.
Let's say I find a reason to comment on that particular meme, and what I say sounds a lot like someone here. Given the entire history of backstabbing and distrust forums and communities like this breeds, why would I even risk it? Cody seemed like a decent person the first time you met him. Over time, you wouldn't let him light your cigarette for wondering if he'd do something psychotic with it.

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, but being a mod/admin at RH really opened my eyes to the kinds of people who flock to forums and meme groups like this. They're great people, so long as you don't become invested in who they are beyond the moniker.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Let's say I find a reason to comment on that particular meme, and what I say sounds a lot like someone here. Given the entire history of backstabbing and distrust forums and communities like this breeds, why would I even risk it? Cody seemed like a decent person the first time you met him. Over time, you wouldn't let him light your cigarette for wondering if he'd do something psychotic with it.
I very rarely interact with the pages that I share posts from. I usually wait to comment on memes until after I share them if I make a comment at all. I am sure a lot of people feel the way you do, but a little common sense will keep you from outing yourself. I'm just trying to get the site name out there and get people interested in joining :IggyMcLulz:

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I have one verified with my fucking ID because someone reported me for using a fake name :LOL1: dickheads. Obvs my main account.

Last edited:

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I went there.. seemed harmless enough... I did see the squad of Hessians you had lurking in the corner.. speaking German.. quietly.. don't think i didn't notice. Shame on you. We shall have none of that here. Hessians. We can't afford them.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
page isn't available as of whatever, whenever, wherever we are and etc..... can it be linked to the old BF FB page?